1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    30 Mar '20 02:47
    @fmf said
    And yet your absolute compulsion to smear your inferiority complex all over your PC screen by conversing with me obsessively and deliberately-vacuously have caused your wheels to fall off and they have caused you to make a fool of yourself, not just on a couple of thread here, but also on the General Forum.
    You are the one harrassing me.

Tell you what, never try to communicate with me and I will not communicate with you.

Do you think you can deal with that?

A simple yes and we start.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '20 02:50
    @eladar said
    I am involved in debate and discussion. It's a public forum. We are both posting in a public forum. There is no harassment. If you think there is, alert the website's admin or mods.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '20 02:51
    @eladar said
    Tell you what, never try to communicate with me and I will not communicate with you.
    I am happy with what I post and to whom I address my posts. I post as I see fit. I suggest you do the same.
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    30 Mar '20 02:56
    Too bad.
  5. Subscriberhakima
    Illumination
    The Razor's Edge
    Moves
    30 Mar '20 03:02
    @eladar said

Do you think you can deal with that?

A simple yes and we start.
    You can’t very well claim someone is harassing you on a thread in which you called him out...

That’s just ridiculous.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '20 03:04
    @eladar said
    I'm not interested in entering into some creepy little pact, at your cowardly behest, and one that serves your malignant purposes. You try to spread vile and ludicrous ideas on a public forum. I am not interested in your grubby efforts to do so without scrutiny or push back.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Mar '20 09:24
    @eladar said
    You’re certainly not being harassed Eladar, I’m afraid you are not going to be able to hide yourself under that particular rock.

Certainly no more “harassed “ than the other ugly ideas which are floated like turds on the surface of this forum pool such as defending child sacrifice and child sex abuse by the JW’s ...or promoting eternal torture for unbelief by several naval-gazing demagogic christians for examples.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Apr '20 21:53
    @eladar said
    See, you do not know what a Christian even is. Your words are without meaning.
    BUMP

As for what I meant by a "Christian" attitude to marriage, I mean this:

Keep the lifelong promise that one has made. Do not get divorced. Don't commit adultery. Take personal responsibility and turn the other cheek if necessary. Comfort one another. Take the log out of one's own eye and seek forgiveness when there is conflict. Always reaffirm one's love for each other. Do not terminate a pregnancy unless it is to save your wife's life. Children may complicate a marriage but one must put their interests and the interests of one's husband or wife first. And so on and so forth.

I was still a Christian when I got married so there was a load of religious and scriptural "principles" in play too. What does remain of my "Christian" attitude to marriage seems to stand in stark contrast to pretty much everything you ever say about it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree