1. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Jun '11 06:01
    Originally posted by JS357
    Maybe a thread on what Christian beliefs are essential to salvation, is in order, for the benefit of the heathens.
    mmm is the trinity sooo important for their salvation, let them come out and say it!
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Jun '11 04:34
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Do you have a comment on the actual content or are you content to obfuscate? you should be thanking us for the free education rather than trying to condemn us in the way that you have. I have expressed many of my own opinions on this forum over the years, where a reference is suitable and can express the intent better than i can, i proffer that. No ...[text shortened]... see it was a waste of time. Yes i copied and pasted it, source: Jehovahs Christian Witnesses.
    I'm not interested in your copy/paste dumps of JW propaganda. Sorry and all that...
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Jun '11 04:40
    Originally posted by menace71
    Every single cult starts with a misunderstanding of the nature of God this is why the trinity is important. If unimportant than then you can take away the glory in which Christ deserves.

Manny
    Just what I was thinking.

I find it amusing that the JW's attack the trinity doctrine (correctly imo) and yet claim to have two Saviours, one of of whom is an agent of the other, but only one did the dying and saving. All that is fine and the trinity is ludicrous to them!

Talk about 'straining at a gnat and swallowing a camel'
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jun '11 07:56
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I'm not interested in your copy/paste dumps of JW propaganda. Sorry and all that...
    I know that, you are only interested in your own self certified opinions proffered from your room full of mirrors. I wont be wasting my time like this again.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Jun '11 20:571 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    The anti-Christ is powerful, for sure my Texan brother, what i cannot comprehend is why it is so important to the trinitarians? For example if one were to dispense with the teaching altogether, how would this have a bearing on their faith in the Christ? This is perhaps the most puzzling aspect for me to try to understand.

I once gave this man a s its basis, a pagan root. I cannot fathom why its so important and believe me I have tried.
    The trinity doctrine does not have a Pagan root like Easter does.

Here is Wikipedia article on the Trinity. There is no mention of any
    Pagan roots. That is purely a lie made up to deny Jesus His rightful
    honor and worship. It is the work of Satan. And the Jehovah's
    Witnesses have gladly accepted a lie to replace the truth and are
    helping Satan spread his lies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree