1. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    17 Mar '11 18:38
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Transcendental knowledge is like a knife......it cuts and divides, and what is left is falsity on one side and truth on the other side.

When this happens persons who defend falsity will always feel offended, but all they have to do to rectify this to give the falsity, up and subscribe to truth.

I personally do not offend anyone....but the truth in and of itself will always offend the untruthful person.
    While I think I understand the justification by which you rationalise this behaviour, I fear you are at variance with the guidance of your faith. By becoming the agent of offence towards others, however misguided you believe them to be, you are accumulating negative karma and polluting your spirit. Your own guru, assuming you are in touch with such, will clarify this point for you if you doubt it. Whether or not you feel that you are causing offence is irrelevant, what matters is what they feel.
  2. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Mar '11 18:53
    Originally posted by FMF
    What was the context, then, of your comparison of my refusal to subscribe to Vedic "authority" and the refusal of a "7 year old child with cerebral palsy" to subscribe to it? Explain this "context". Clear it up once and for all.
    You give much credibility to rejecting everything.

Rejecting is what you do best.

I have simply said ....that even a child with cerebral palsy can reject.

Do you see that?

Anyone can reject.....even a person with alzheimers can reject.

Even a person who cannot read or write can reject.

Even a person locked up in a mental institution can reject.

There is no credit for anyone whimsically rejecting, if all theses mentally challenged persons can do the same.

Your fault finding attitude has allowed you to completely miss the point..... and you are still chasing me around the forum trying to find more fault.

The cerebral palsy example is connected to the phenomena of rejecting........I am not saying at the least that you have cerebral palsy........but because you are an agitator and fault finder, you have read into the comment the completely wrong way, and have manipulated my words.....and this is something you do all the time with my comments..
  3. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    17 Mar '11 21:18

Do you see that?

Even a person locked up in a mental institution can reject ...[text shortened]... , and have manipulated my words.....and this is something you do all the time with my comments..
    "Your fault finding attitude has allowed you to completely miss the point..... and you are still chasing me around the forum trying to find more fault."

There is no effort needed to find fault in your posts.

Fault oozes out of your every pore; as does deceit.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Mar '11 22:551 edit

Do you see that?

Even a person locked up in a mental institution can reject ...[text shortened]... , and have manipulated my words.....and this is something you do all the time with my comments..
    Incredible.

To dissagree with vishvahetu is to lie, to reject to be dishonest, to fabricate etc. You are a troll, a liar and a fraud. I say his because no one could be as narrow-mindedly idiotic as you and yet be serious.
  5. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    17 Mar '11 23:57
    So you believe it is the doctrine of the devil, to show kindness and understanding to our lower species, but instead true religion is about killing animals.

You believe it is the doctrine of the devil .......to not send persons to hell for eternity

You believe it is the doctrine of the devil for God to allow the struggling soul to take another birth to ad ...[text shortened]...

This is absurdity to the highest degree......and it is cheating the people of true knowledge.
    It is the doctrine of the Devil to call God a liar.

Are you calling God a liar Dasa?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Mar '11 00:281 edit

Do you see that?
    But I don't have cerebral palsy, Dasa. So there is no comparison of any valid kind. I don't have alzheimers. I can - and do - read and write. I am not in a mental institution. I am not mentally challenged. These comparisons are meaningless. And offensive. I seek no "credit" from you. I simply have a different belief system from you. It has nothing to do with cerebral palsy, alzheimers, mental illness, agitation. There has been no "whimsical rejection". I am an intelligent, thoughtful, curious, educated, autonomous spiritual person, widely read, widely travelled, with diverse life experience and - as a result - my own spiritual path that happens to be different from yours, whoever you are. And here you are, taunting people with talk of pigs, alzheimers, feces, madness, animal sex, mental institutions, cerebral palsy, syphilis, lying, accusations of child abuse, fabricating and all the rest.

The cerebral palsy example is connected to the phenomena of rejecting.

Cerebral palsy has nothing to do with me having a different belief system from you. The comparison is offensive.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Mar '11 00:32
    Originally posted by josephw
    It is the doctrine of the Devil to call God a liar.

Are you calling God a liar Dasa?
    Dasa does not accept or submit to the same doctrines and "authority" as you so this kind of trite, taunting question - based on a subjective assertion, and what amounts to a clumsy strawman - is neither relevant nor credible.
  8. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    18 Mar '11 01:08
    Originally posted by FMF
    Dasa does not accept or submit to the same doctrines and "authority" as you so this kind of trite, taunting question - based on a subjective assertion, and what amounts to a clumsy strawman - is neither relevant nor credible.
    In your opinion.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Mar '11 01:36
    Originally posted by josephw
    In your opinion.
    My opinion? Don't be so silly. Are you seriously claiming that Dasa is a christian like you? Dasa doesn't subscribe to your 'devil doctrine' - that's not an opinion, it's a fact - so you asking him if he's saying 'God is a liar' is just sheer vanity and silliness on your part, not genuine spiritual discourse. Just as his assertion that the Vedic "authority" applies to you and to me and to everyone, but not just any version of it, only the version he endorses, is sheer vanity and silliness (which he likes to egg with raw abuse). If - just supposing - Dasa/vishvahetu is a satirist/troll (as some have speculated), then he is undoubtedly parodying the likes of you with your So you disagree with me, are you calling God a liar? brand of "spirituality".
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Mar '11 03:17
    Originally posted by FMF
    But I don't have cerebral palsy, Dasa. So there is no comparison of any valid kind. I don't have alzheimers. I can - and do - read and write. I am not in a mental institution. I am not mentally challenged. These comparisons are meaningless. And offensive. I seek no "credit" from you. I simply have a different belief system from you. It has nothing to do with ce ...[text shortened]... hing to do with me having a different belief system from you. The comparison is offensive.
    Its not a comparison to you....its a comparison to people who reject everything.....are you purposely pretending not to understand..

You are certainly a time waster....and to think all this manipulating, is because you have been exposed as fraud.

There is practically not one comment that I have ever made that you have re-quoted correctly..... but you mis-quote nearly everything I present, and then you create a straw man argument from that manipulation

I really dont want to keep explaining myself after each time you manipulate my words.......I will simply not respond to any more straw man complaints from you.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Mar '11 03:34
    Its not a comparison to you....its a comparison to people who reject everything.....are you purposely pretending not to understand.
    So you admit, at last, that it is a "comparison". But I don't have cerebral palsy, Dasa. Cerebral palsy has got nothing to do with me, my belief system, or the fact that your belief system is different from mine. You say that your "cerebral palsy example is connected to the phenomena of rejecting". Do you mean me "rejecting" your assertions about your beliefs and my beliefs? What does whatever "a 7 year old child with cerebral palsy" might or might not do have to do with what I might or might not do? So much for the "context", Dasa, the gratuitously offensive nature of your comparison is now clearer than ever.
  12. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Mar '11 03:47
    Originally posted by FMF
    So you admit, at last, that it is a "comparison". But I don't have cerebral palsy, Dasa. Cerebral palsy has got nothing to do with me, my belief system, or the fact that your belief system is different from mine. You say that your "cerebral palsy example is connected to the phenomena of rejecting". Do you mean me "rejecting" your assertions about your beliefs an ...[text shortened]... Dasa, the gratuitously offensive nature of your comparison is now clearer than ever.
    Stop doing it.......manipulating.

Can you not speak truthfully for one second.

Creating straw man arguments one after the other.

I will no longer entertain your nonsense......this is my last response to your fabricated complaints.

But if I see that you have posted up falsity anywhere in this forum, I will reveal it..
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Mar '11 03:50
    Stop doing it.......manipulating.
    Even when you reject something, it is not backed up by giving some higher proposal....you just say I reject ... and that's it....a 7 yr old child with cerebral palsy can reject, its not difficult.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Mar '11 08:192 edits
    You are wasting your time FMF. There is something wrong with dasa/vishvahetu.

I'm not sure if it is because he is a cleaver troll or just a straight forward brainwashed and slightly dim Hindu fundamentalist; but whatever it is, you will not penetrate that projected shield of superior religious bigotry.
  15. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    18 Mar '11 23:17
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You are wasting your time FMF. There is something wrong with dasa/vishvahetu.

I'm not sure if it is because he is a cleaver troll or just a straight forward brainwashed and slightly dim Hindu fundamentalist; but whatever it is, you will not penetrate that projected shield of superior religious bigotry.
    i am leaning towards the latter

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree