1. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    16 Mar '11 18:45
    Originally posted by Dasa
    The higher knowledge of the Vedanta has not been presented here in this forum, for I do not want to cast pearls before swine.
    Do get a kick from showing such contempt for your fellow members of this site? Does your 'faith' really encourage such despicable behaviour towards those who are not followers?
  2. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Mar '11 20:471 edit
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    Do get a kick from showing such contempt for your fellow members of this site? Does your 'faith' really encourage such despicable behaviour towards those who are not followers?
    How ironic..............since coming to this forum I have had to endure falsity from science and falsity from fabricated religion which are both constantly cheating the people.

I have only presented truth......and if truth exposes all that nonsense and then you become upset, then it is of no fault of mine.

Why do you say contempt......I have only returned the nonsense with honest appraisal of their untruthful antics, and when persons defend falsity I only return it back at them for being untruthful........there is no contempt but only compassion, for to tell the truth to a person is the highest compassion.
  3. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    16 Mar '11 20:53
    How ironic..............since coming to this forum I have had to endure falsity from science and falsity from fabricated religion which are both constantly cheating the people.

I have only presented truth......and if truth exposes all that nonsense and then you become upset, then it is of no fault of mine.

Why do you say contempt......I have only returned ...[text shortened]... thful antics, and when persons defend falsity I only throw it back at them for being untruthful.
    I say 'contempt' following your comment, quoted in my previous post, where you refer to the other users of this forum as 'swine'. You profess an understanding of the principle of karma, and yet you still behave in this unconscionable manner. Speak to your teacher about it, Vishvahetu.
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Mar '11 21:04
    I say 'contempt' following your comment, quoted in my previous post, where you refer to the other users of this forum as 'swine'. You profess an understanding of the principle of karma, and yet you still behave in this unconscionable manner. Speak to your teacher about it, Vishvahetu.
    You know as well as I do that the quote "cast pearls before swine" are not my words but are borrowed from elsewhere......but they happen to describe the matter perfectly.
  5. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    16 Mar '11 21:24
    You know as well as I do that the quote "cast pearls before swine" are not my words but are borrowed from elsewhere......but they happen to describe the matter perfectly.
    ...And there you go again, blithely insulting everybody else who reads your words. I find it very difficult to believe that somebody who understands the concept of karma would behave so.
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    17 Mar '11 06:47
    The higher knowledge of the Vedanta has not been presented here in this forum, for I do not want to cast pearls before swine.

I have only presented basics, and I have not even presented all the basics.......but have just generalized the same points over.

Persons in the conditioned state, cannot just briefly look at Vedanta for this will reveal nothing, bu ...[text shortened]... lion who are under illusion and bewildered about .....existence, God, religion and spirituality.
    Not all are "bewildered" and "under delusion".

Some know that they will be spiritually enlightened soon.

Your post repeatedly fails to acknowledge the "shades of grey" and repeatedly states that "one size fits all" , which is clearly not the case on any level.

Makes you sound like a fundie, which is just as bad as the fundie christians, with the exception being that you have better reference material, (imo).
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Mar '11 07:40
    ...And there you go again, blithely insulting everybody else who reads your words. I find it very difficult to believe that somebody who understands the concept of karma would behave so.
    Transcendental knowledge is like a knife......it cuts and divides, and what is left is falsity on one side and truth on the other side.

When this happens persons who defend falsity will always feel offended, but all they have to do to rectify this to give the falsity, up and subscribe to truth.

I personally do not offend anyone....but the truth in and of itself will always offend the untruthful person.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Mar '11 09:29
    I personally do not offend anyone....but the truth in and of itself will always offend the untruthful person.
    You personally do not offend anyone? That's not truthful, Dasa. People have told you you offend them time and time again. How can you seriously claim that your insults involving pigs, feces, cerebral palsy, syphillis, lying, fabricating etc. are not offensive? What's more, you have made a major apology to the whole forum for offending people twice. You even changed your name to disassociate yourself from what you admitted was your offensive behaviour. You have said you have offended people. And now you say you haven't offended people. Both can't be true. Which statement is true? And which statement was untrue?
  9. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    17 Mar '11 09:331 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    You personally do not offend anyone? That's not truthful, Dasa. People have told you you offend them time and time again. How can you seriously claim that your insults involving pigs, feces, cerebral palsy, syphillis, lying, fabricating etc. are not offensive? What's more, you have made a major apology to the whole forum for offending people twice. You even chan ffended people. Both can't be true. Which statement is true? And which statement was untrue?
    What is true is that he is a lying deceitful prick of a fraud.

What is true is he is a disgrace to what he purports to believe

It would be true to say that these fora would be better if he never returned to them.
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    17 Mar '11 10:17
    Dasa, you should answer those last two posts with respect and dignity
  11. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    17 Mar '11 18:01
    Many ghosts try to take over the body of another because they have desires, but do not have a body to act on those desires.

They will mostly try to invade the body of a person in the mode of ignorance, or who is under th influence of drugs and alcohol, because in this condition the person offers less resistance.

I have experienced a number of times the pr ...[text shortened]... en I was on heavy prescription pain medication, which put me on a level resembling intoxication.
    ======================================
    Many ghosts try to take over the body of another because they have desires, but do not have a body to act on those desires.

They will mostly try to invade the body of a person in the mode of ignorance, or who is under th influence of drugs and alcohol, because in this condition the person offers less resistance.

I have experienced a number of times the presence of theses un-embodied beings in my room usually when I was drifting of to sleep, and because I know what they are and what they are up to.....I just found myself observing their presence without fear or resistance..........but most persons when they encounter this become frightened and their heightened alertness sends them away.

They are observable by the distinct wittnessing of a shadow like appearance, and if they get very close to you, their presence is actually felt something like a weight upon you.

The last encounter was about ten years ago, when I was on heavy prescription pain medication, which put me on a level resembling intoxication.
    ===================================

Demons.

They also can infiltrate religion and deceive people into thinking they are following great wisdom and spirituality.
  12. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Mar '11 18:06
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Dasa, you should answer those last two posts with respect and dignity
    Person who are exposed as being untruthful will always become agitated and attack the messenger.

2000 yrs ago there was a man who was killed for telling the truth and exposing the cheating of the current religious system at the time.......

Truth will always divide.
  13. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Mar '11 18:12
    Originally posted by FMF
    You personally do not offend anyone? That's not truthful, Dasa. People have told you you offend them time and time again. How can you seriously claim that your insults involving pigs, feces, cerebral palsy, syphillis, lying, fabricating etc. are not offensive? What's more, you have made a major apology to the whole forum for offending people twice. You even chan ...[text shortened]... ffended people. Both can't be true. Which statement is true? And which statement was untrue?
    Words are just words, and taken out of context like you always do, can make simple statement seem offensive.........so dont manipulate my comments and twist their meanings, because this is being untruthful..
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Mar '11 18:15
    Truth will always divide.
    What you believe about yourself is not divisive at all. In fact it's interesting. What are divisive are your offensive assertions aimed at people who have a different belief system from you. What is even more offensive is the stream of insults involving pigs, feces, madness, animal sex, cerebral palsy, syphilis, lying, accusations of child abuse, fabricating, etc. You have apologised publicly for it AND you deny that you've done it. Both.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Mar '11 18:18
    Words are just words, and taken out of context...
    What was the context, then, of your comparison of my refusal to subscribe to Vedic "authority" and the refusal of a "7 year old child with cerebral palsy" to subscribe to it? Explain this "context". Clear it up once and for all.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree