1. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    23 Oct '10 03:06
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Oh yeah, and wtf would you know about it?
    That I'm in the fight you could not begin to fathom to set all free from such the captivity man has built of ignorance and influence crap known as every dis-ease on earth and all it's calamities, and chaos from man not knowing we all are family, from the same CREATOR as all Life!
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Oct '10 03:09
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    That I'm in the fight you could not begin to fathom to set all free from such the captivity man has built of ignorance and influence crap known as every dis-ease on earth and all it's calamities, and chaos from man not knowing we all are family, from the same CREATOR as all Life!
    Exactly. F*uck all...
  3. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    23 Oct '10 03:12
    Exactly. F*uck all...
    All I have to say to that is "The Lord reBUke thee!"
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Oct '10 03:17
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    All I have to say to that is "The Lord reBUke thee!"
    All I have to say is suck my SAC.
  5. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    23 Oct '10 03:18
    All I have to say is suck my SAC.
    Yo, why the silver avatar?
  6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Oct '10 04:32
    Originally posted by ua41
    Then read the name of the poster and leave it be and don't ruin your friday night 🙂

Vish, this lesson 2 post draws a lot of parallelisms with pantheism (and a lot of overlapping with general reincarnation ideals). Care to explain why you view this variation as an absolute truth?

Let me rephrase- if we could take the substance of this spiritual con ...[text shortened]... ng distorted through personal twists on it and all the other biases that get attached with it.
    Thank you or the question, .....pantheism is generally not understood properly, and the Vedic view is that God is first cause, and through gods different variegated energies, everything is manifested.

Pantheism means the worship of all Gods sometimes, but generally means to worship the material creation as God, and not recognize the Supreme Lord, but the Vedic teaching is that the First Cause is a Transcendental Person, and that everything in existence, including our very selves, is manifested through the inconceivable creative potency Of God.

This material creation of false ego, intelligence, mind, ether, fire, air, water and earth is nothing but different multifarious energies of the supreme Personality of Godhead, made manifest though Gods Will.....and the living entities (souls) are taking birth in different bodies, made of this material energy, according to their desires and their individual karma.

Everything in existence is made of energy, and this energy is emanating from the Supreme Personality Of Godhead, and when the energy becomes manifest, the Lord in his Vishnu form enters into every atom......so the conclusion is everything is God directly and indirectly, just like the sun rays are not the sun....but the sun-rays are the sun..

I present Vedanta (Vishva style), but the teachings are never changed. ( and this is the first time I have done this ) so i need to improve my style, and i am not distorting anything, but I am just being very blunt and direct (straight to the point and in your face)

Vedanta is not Hindu, and the word Hindu will not be found in the Vedanta teachings, but I think you are referring to Demigod worship, which the Hindus perform, and Vedanta explains Demigod worship, but does not subscribe to it.
  7. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    23 Oct '10 05:45
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    Thank you or the question, .....pantheism is generally not understood properly, and the Vedic view is that God is first cause, and through gods different variegated energies, everything is manifested.

Pantheism means the worship of all Gods sometimes, but generally means to worship the material creation as God, and not recognize the Supreme Lord, but t ...[text shortened]... p, which the Hindus perform, and Vedanta explains Demigod worship, but does not subscribe to it.
    Edit: "...the Vedic teaching is that the First Cause is a Transcendental Person, and that everything in existence, including our very selves, is manifested through the inconceivable creative potency Of God."

How and by which means did you get to know on your own that this beleif is not false?
    😵
  8. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Oct '10 06:101 edit
    Originally posted by black beetle
    Edit: "...the Vedic teaching is that the First Cause is a Transcendental Person, and that everything in existence, including our very selves, is manifested through the inconceivable creative potency Of God."

How and by which means did you get to know on your own that this beleif is not false?
    😵
    Vedanta is the authority on the spiritual life.

All other teachings that profess to be the authority, are limited in truth because they are not the bona-fide teachings, but are fabrications by conditioned personalities in an attempt to explain the unexplainable

Lord Buddha is an incarnation of the Lord, and Buddhism was introduced by the Personality of Godhead to introduce the doctrine of non violence, which would stop the slaughter of animals.

Thousands of years ago the Vedas had a concession for the the low class meat eaters to sacrifice their animals at the sacrificial alter for the purpose of reducing the karmic debt and also reducing the meat consumption.....but it was badly abused, and people where not performing the sacrifice and animal slaughter increased all over the land so Lord Buddha appeared and taught the laws of karma, and instructed the people to refrain from animal slaughter.

So Buddhism is authorized, but Vedanta is still the main teaching, giving mankind the teachings of Devotional service to the Personality of Godhead, which is the purpose of our existence.

The Buddhist do not accept the Supreme Personality of Godhead, or the Eternal relationship that the Living Entity has with the Lord, and their goal is to merge into the Supreme Brahman, which is the Spiritual Effulgence of the Lord, and where there is no relationship.
  9. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    23 Oct '10 06:15

All other teachings that profess to be the authority, are limited in truth because they are not the bona-fide teachings, but are fabrications by conditioned personalities in an attempt to explain the unexplainable

Lord Buddha is an incarnation of the Lord, and Buddhism was introduced by the Personality ...[text shortened]... peared and taught the laws of karma, and instructed the people to refrain from animal slaughter.
    For the time being let's leave aside Buddha and his doctrines as you conceive them;

Now prey tell, how and by which means did you get to know on your own that "Vedanta is the authority on the spiritual life"?
    😵
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Oct '10 06:33

Lord Buddha is an incarnation of the Lord, and Buddhism was introduced by the Personality ...[text shortened]... reme Brahman, which is the Spiritual Effulgence of the Lord, and where there is no relationship.
    All spiritual knowledge is actualized, so if the bhakta does not experience devotional sentiments, or if they are not able to raise their consciousness to the loving platform towards God, then the process is not viable

Since the process is viable, and one does actually develops loving sentiments with god, and since the Vedanta teachings are actualized, then this establishes the authenticy of the Vedanta teachings.

Also when the truth is revealed, the Lord within the heart communicates directly with the devotee, through the spiritual connection within.

Also the Vedanta teachings are supported by Guru and Sudhu and Sastra
  11. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    23 Oct '10 07:00
    All spiritual knowledge is actualized, so if the bhakta does not experience devotional sentiments, or if they are not able to raise their consciousness to the loving platform towards God, then the process is not viable

Since the process is viable, and one does actually develops loving sentiments with god, and since the Vedanta teachings are actualized, ...[text shortened]... l connection within.

Also the Vedanta teachings are supported by Guru and Sudhu and Sastra
    This all is self-brainwashing alone; you fabricate out of your own mind a freezeframe, you name it "Absolute Truth", you use it as a cornerstone for your own unjustified ideas, you construct a theory of yours based on your unjustified ideas, you name your theory "Absolute Reality", you name all this mambo-jumbo ""Spirituality" and finally you start preaching that "reality" by means of pushing your "spirituality" into everybody else's mind😵
  12. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    23 Oct '10 07:132 edits
    man, I wished I never had a "pulpy substance, no better than the trash on the side of a waste basket, known as a brain" EVER (carnal knowledge)! =p

I'm sorry, but "brain" and "spirituality", they do not mix well..
  13. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Oct '10 08:03
    Originally posted by black beetle
    This all is self-brainwashing alone; you fabricate out of your own mind a freezeframe, you name it "Absolute Truth", you use it as a cornerstone for your own unjustified ideas, you construct a theory of yours based on your unjustified ideas, you name your theory "Absolute Reality", you name all this mambo-jumbo ""Spirituality" and finally you start prea ...[text shortened]... that "reality" by means of pushing your "spirituality" into everybody else's mind😵
    You are now revealing your envy to the Lord and the devotees, and I thought that the question was a baiting question, but i answered for the benefit of others who may be interested.

If you had sentiments for the Lord, you would not comment as you do, and I would imagine that you are in saffron, and enjoy talking all that esoteric stuff to your gullible audience.

But I know the position of the Neo Buddhists, and no one can practice the meditations that are required to merge into Brahman successfully these days, for their minds are too agitated.
  14. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    23 Oct '10 10:34
    You are now revealing your envy to the Lord and the devotees, and I thought that the question was a baiting question, but i answered for the benefit of others who may be interested.

If you had sentiments for the Lord, you would not comment as you do, and I would imagine that you are in saffron, and enjoy talking all that esoteric stuff to your gullible ...[text shortened]... at are required to merge into Brahman successfully these days, for their minds are too agitated.
    I am not a monk; I have no religion; I have a sharp sword; I respect Life and I am ready to die for the people I love; that's all😵
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Oct '10 15:03

If you had sentiments for the Lord, you would not comment as you do, and I would imagine that you are in saffron, and enjoy talking all that esoteric stuff to your gullible ...[text shortened]... at are required to merge into Brahman successfully these days, for their minds are too agitated.
    name one person that would be interested?

(Perhaps you are waiting on a newbie, to take interest in your rant)

You say you dont care how you come off, because you are telling us truth whether we like it or not.
    C'mon man. Dont be daft!! Clearly no one is interested .
    I am interested in Vedanta, but i dont need you to tell me , I can just read it myself if I want. You have made your point about Vedanta repeatedly. Who is interested?

I'm only interested in what you have to say (from your own mind), I care not about ancient texts, no matter how much you say it is perfect truth.
    Lets move on.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree