1. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    05 Jul '15 12:58
    Originally posted by FMF
    What happens to "the lost" who do not believe in Jesus Christ and who are not "saved"? What happens to them according to your understanding of Christian theology?
    According to the Word of God, after the judgement, all those not found to be "in Christ" will be separated from the "life of God" for ever.

I can't imagine what that will be like. The Word of God is clear enough though about what comes next in eternity for anyone who can read. It's clear cut. Eternal life or eternal death. It's just too simple a concept to debate about.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Jul '15 13:09
    Originally posted by josephw
    The Word of God is clear enough though about what comes next in eternity for anyone who can read. It's clear cut. Eternal life or eternal death. It's just too simple a concept to debate about.
    So this means you disagree with sonship's interpretation and depiction?
  3. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    05 Jul '15 13:37
    Originally posted by FMF
    About sonship's vengeful torturer God theology? Yes, I absolutely do sense that you are afraid to say what you believe.
    Well I'm not!

Problem is though, is you think sonship has a "vengeful torturer God theology". I'm not afraid to comment about it. I just choose not to.

As I have repeatedly tried to explain to you, it's not about anyone else's word on the subject, but God's.

Something I think you are afraid of.
  4. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    05 Jul '15 13:39
    Originally posted by divegeester
    When can I come for dinner?
    Let me know when you're stateside. 🙂
  5. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    05 Jul '15 13:44
    Originally posted by FMF
    So It WAS "I choose not to engage with other Christians when I disagree with them..." but NOW it's you [b]do sometimes engage with other Christians when you disagree with them, yes? And this happens, you say, "under certain circumstances"... but such circumstances "don't exist" here, yes? One wonders why you are being so equivocal.[/b]
    "One wonders why you are being so equivocal."

Because I choose to be. Just as you choose to obfuscate and belabor incidental details at the expense of the truth. You split hairs needlessly. Nobody's perfect. Try sticking to the topic.
  6. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    05 Jul '15 13:51
    Originally posted by FMF
    So this means you disagree with sonship's interpretation and depiction?
    The Word of God is clear enough...

"So this means you disagree with sonship's interpretation and depiction?"

No. It means I agree with God.

It's just that simple FMF. I have no ulterior motives or agendas in spite of your suspicions to the contrary. I say what I mean, and I mean what I say.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Jul '15 14:49
    It's just that simple FMF. I have no ulterior motives or agendas in spite of your suspicions to the contrary. I say what I mean, and I mean what I say.
    So is your interpretation, regarding the fate of those not "saved", different from sonship's?
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Jul '15 14:53
    [b]FMF "One wonders why you are being so equivocal."

Because I choose to be. .
    In terms of propagating your faith here, what is your purpose in deliberately being non-committal and equivocal regarding the nature of "damnation"?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree