1. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    04 Nov '10 00:46
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    What's the point of making vague accusations of "manipulation" and then refusing to cite any examples? I'll have to assume that you can't back it up and that you are only making unfounded accusations in order to attempt to disparage.
    I will clearly go back to why this silliness began and repost.

02 Nov '10 00:15
    What amazes me is you quote these statements then turn back some persecution in Christ's name obviously. "pg4"
  2. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    04 Nov '10 01:39
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    I will clearly go back to why this silliness began and repost.

02 Nov '10 00:15
    What amazes me is you quote these statements then turn back some persecution in Christ's name obviously. "pg4"
    All you've done here is cite a different example of where you made a vague accusation. If you can't cite examples of what I've posted with specific explanations of what you consider to be "manipulation", then kindly retract your unfounded accusation.
  3. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    06 Nov '10 17:34
    Originally posted by galveston75
    I always wonder when both teams ask God to be on their side what happens? I mean one side has to lose and one win. Was the winning side God favorites?
    Or sad to say at times there are injuries but I still wonder did God not hear their prayers to protect them from getting hurt?
    Just like in war the muslims think God is on their side.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree