1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Jul '18 06:272 edits
    Originally posted by @sonship
    [b] 20 Diversion Tactics Highly Manipulative Narcissists ...

[youtube=DiversionTactics]qJbIfLRme90[/youtube][/b]
    Not enough thumbs DOWN on this one. Get busy!

20 Diversion Tactics Highly Manipulative Narcissists ...

YouTube : =DiversionTactics
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Jul '18 06:33
    Please, more thumbs down folks. It just generates curiosity and more attention to the thread.
    Are you craving attention, sonship?
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Jul '18 06:35
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Are you craving attention, sonship?
    Nope. But I am amused at the ironic free advertising of an interesting set of videos.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Jul '18 06:57
    Nope. But I am amused at the ironic free advertising of an interesting set of videos.
    People might think the videos apply to you as much if not more than anyone else here. Do you seek to cast yourself as a victim of some kind of malignancy on the part of posters who you see as psychologically disturbed to some degree?
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Jul '18 07:08
    People might think the videos apply to you as much if not more than anyone else here. Do you seek to cast yourself as a victim of some kind of malignancy on the part of posters who you see as psychologically disturbed to some degree?
    I listened to both videos multiple times and carefully.

One said that some of these tactics are used by most of us to some degree. But the malignant narcissist takes them to an extreme.

That sounded right to me.

As for casting myself as a victim? More important is giving some people heads up on some very familiar munipulative tactics they will run into in discussions with people like you.

Case in point. IE. "Oh, sonship you USE to be so nice. Why whatever happened to the OLD good you ??"

Just one of many other examples I've noticed concur with the research presented in the videos.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Jul '18 07:20
    Case in point. IE. "Oh, sonship you USE to be so nice. Why whatever happened to the OLD good you ??"
    I have never said "You used to be so nice". You are making that up. You do that kind of thing more than you once did.

I have been honest with you. You used to be far less poisonous in the face of dissent in the past. You are much more of a sneering misanthrope than you used to be.

The thing about you claiming to be becoming "more like Jesus" does not sit well with your changing persona.

I don't know what caused what's happened. But I have never said "You used to be so nice". You are being dishonest by attributing those words to me.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Jul '18 07:21
    As for casting myself as a victim?
    I think you are.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Jul '18 07:53
    I think you are.
    Makes little difference one way or the other.
    So what if I was a victim?

My introspection about that absolves the Narcissist of his tactics of munipulation ?

It hardly makes a difference to that matter at all.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Jul '18 08:011 edit
    Makes little difference one way or the other.
    So what if I was a victim?
    Then it would perhaps explain the unmistakable narcissism on your part that gave rise to you starting this thread.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Jul '18 08:10
    My introspection about that absolves the Narcissist of his tactics of munipulation ?

It hardly makes a difference to that matter at all.
    This thread isn't about your "introspection". It's about you wanting to draw attention to yourself and your frustrations with people not sitting at your feet and imbibing your monologues.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Jul '18 08:181 edit
    [b]This thread isn't about your "introspection"./b]
    This thread isn't about your "introspection"

Yep. Good.

It's about you wanting to draw attention to yourself and your frustrations with people not sitting at your feet and imbibing your monologues.[

No, its about the advice of - Stop Explaining To The Narcicist.

But you are welcomed to your own point of view.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Jul '18 08:22
    people not sitting at your feet

Standing upright and face to face encounter is fine with me.
    Just as long as one hears the wonderful Gospel of Christ.

No need to sit at feet.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Jul '18 08:32
    But you are welcomed to your own point of view.
    My point of view is that you are not a liar when it comes to your beliefs.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Jul '18 12:283 edits
    My point of view is that you are not a liar when it comes to your beliefs.
    I talk a lot about what Jesus SAID.
    So you say Jesus was not lying but just sincerely deluded ?

I talk a lot about what the Bible says, especially the New Testament. That's why I quote passages a lot. You're saying now that the NT is not lying but just sincerely deluded.

But you don't impress me as a man with a more sober grasp of reality than Jesus Christ.

You don't impress me as a man with a clearer mind on the nature of the most important issues of human life, its origin, it destinies then the writers of the New Testament.

On your days of clearest thinking it is usually a safe non-committal - "I don't know" about major issues.

I just, in many ways, remind people of what is written in the Bible, especially the New Testament.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Jul '18 12:371 edit
    I talk a lot about what Jesus SAID.
    So you say Jesus was not lying but just sincerely deluded ?

I talk a lot about what the Bible says, especially the New Testament. That's why I quote passages a lot. You're saying now that the NT is not lying but just sincerely deluded.

But you don't impress me as a man with a more sober grasp of reality than Jesu ...[text shortened]... many ways, remind people of what is written in the Bible, especially the [b] New Testament
    .[/b]
    I have never accused you off lying about your religious beliefs.

Stop making things up. Show some dignity, sonship.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree