1. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    24 Jun '09 01:351 edit
    Originally posted by menace71
    Isn't one of the Christian doctrines that the world was created good(Perfect) but when Adam & Eve committed their sin the whole creation was affected? Hence suffering ect. ?

Manny
    Yes, it is - but don't forget that it is God who chooses to put a curse on all the parties involved. It was his choice to make the woman suffer in childbirth. It was his choice to curse the ground. He was still the cause.
  2. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    24 Jun '09 01:37
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Yes that is correct. Why would he create something imperfect?
    He did; he created humans. If he can see the future, then he knew they would be imperfect before he created them.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Jun '09 01:45
    Yes that is correct. Why would he create something imperfect?
    There is no indication in the Bible that man was made perfect. The word 'good' does not equal 'perfect'. Repeating the naive statement "..Why would he create something imperfect?, does not prove Adam was made perfect. In fact all that mindless repetition does is demonstrate that you are victim of indoctrination and unable to think clearly.

The sins of Adam and Eve caused the whole of mankind to be affected becuase God cursed Adam and Eve and all their descendents. There is no difference otherwise.

The fact is, if Adam was made perfect the Bible would say so and Adam and Eve, if perfect, would not have sinned and would please God. They did not. The bible speaks of perfect people. Job, Elijah, Asa and a couple others were called perfect and they pleased God immensely.
  4. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    24 Jun '09 02:06
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    There is no indication in the Bible that man was made perfect. The word 'good' does not equal 'perfect'. Repeating the naive statement "..Why would he create something imperfect?, does not prove Adam was made perfect. In fact all that mindless repetition does is demonstrate that you are victim of indoctrination and unable to think clearly.

The sin ...[text shortened]... e. Job, Elijah, Asa and a couple others were called perfect and they pleased God immensely.
    You seem determend to demean and belittle God and his abilities in anyway you can think of. Why is that exactly?
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Jun '09 02:15
    You seem determend to demean and belittle God and his abilities in anyway you can think of. Why is that exactly?
    You are an idiot. DO you think that twisting the Bible and saying man was made perfect (when there is no such indication in the Bible) means you are scoring points with God? Lol ... You need to grow up and wash that JW garbage out of your mind.
  6. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    24 Jun '09 02:33
    You are an idiot. DO you think that twisting the Bible and saying man was made perfect (when there is no such indication in the Bible) means you are scoring points with God? Lol ... You need to grow up and wash that JW garbage out of your mind.
    So are you the self appointed one to condemn anyone that doesn't see it your way? It seems if you cared for anyone on this earth you'd be trying to point out the good in God, the Bible and the future it holds out to us all, but all you seem to do is condemn everyone here. Why are you this way? What has made you so angry?
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Jun '09 02:471 edit
    So are you the self appointed one to condemn anyone that doesn't see it your way? It seems if you cared for anyone on this earth you'd be trying to point out the good in God, the Bible and the future it holds out to us all, but all you seem to do is condemn everyone here. Why are you this way? What has made you so angry?
    A Jehovah Witness is telling me that all I do is condemn everyone else. ...😀 Hilarious. The JWs think the world is wrong and they are right. Only they can interpret the bible accurately. Thats the reason why I am hitting you hard. Its for your own good .. stupid.

So you need to lie about the Bible and God in order to convert people? Is that what the JWs did to you?
  8. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    24 Jun '09 03:10
    A Jehovah Witness is telling me that all I do is condemn everyone else. ...😀 Hilarious. The JWs think the world is wrong and they are right. Only they can interpret the bible accurately. Thats the reason why I am hitting you hard. Its for your own good .. stupid.

So you need to lie about the Bible and God in order to convert people? Is that what the JWs did to you?
    Again I ask..why are you so angry?
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Jun '09 03:14
    Again I ask..why are you so angry?
    Why did you dye your hair purple ?
  10. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    24 Jun '09 03:16
    Why did you dye your hair purple ?
    You are a strange person....
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Jun '09 03:28
    You are a strange person....
    You are the one that thinks the JWs comprise the 144,000 Jews and Im strange ? ... 😀
  12. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    24 Jun '09 03:36
    You are the one that thinks the JWs comprise the 144,000 Jews and Im strange ? ... 😀
    I never once said that only JW's will be the 144K... You only hear or read what you want.
    Again I ask why are you so angry?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree