Suzanne’s Post, Fact, Fiction, Christian? Let’s Come Together!

Suzanne’s Post, Fact, Fiction, Christian? Let’s Come Together!

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
250d

@kellyjay said
Do not murder
God said, Disobedient children are to be stoned to death:

If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them: Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear. (Deuteronomy 21:18-21 KJV)

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
250d

@rajk999 said
God said, Disobedient children are to be stoned to death:

If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them: Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his pl ...[text shortened]... ut evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear. (Deuteronomy 21:18-21 KJV)
Why do you quote a book you don’t understand or have faith in?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
250d

@kellyjay said
Why do you quote a book you don’t understand or have faith in?
My faith is in God. I have no faith in any book. Like I said, you are a bible worshipper and that is idolatry.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
249d

@rajk999 said
My faith is in God. I have no faith in any book. Like I said, you are a bible worshipper and that is idolatry.
You have faith in you, not the Lord God of Heaven and Earth who has given us revelation through His written word that tells us about Him. Deceiver, you make it up as you go changing the text to suit you, ignoring Jesus' words due to any fantasy you come up with when it disagrees with YOU not the rest of the Bible. When Jesus says things you know do not line up with YOU, you come up with lame excuses to dismiss even the words of Jesus, The same thing with Paul's teaching along with every other writer of scripture, you are a heretic filled with your ways not the word of the Lord, the idolatry is yours as you put yourself above the Word of God, liar.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
249d

@kellyjay said
You have faith in you, not the Lord God of Heaven and Earth who has given us revelation through His written word that tells us about Him. Deceiver, you make it up as you go changing the text to suit you, ignoring Jesus' words due to any fantasy you come up with when it disagrees with YOU not the rest of the Bible. When Jesus says things you know do not line up with YOU, yo ...[text shortened]... ays not the word of the Lord, the idolatry is yours as you put yourself above the Word of God, liar.
Your faith is in a book that has been changed 100 times in the last 2000 yrs. Good for you.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
249d

@rajk999 said
Your faith is in a book that has been changed 100 times in the last 2000 yrs. Good for you.
My faith is in the God who reals Himself to us in the revelation of scripture, the universe, as well as His Holy Spirit. You use the book to justify yourself and condemn others for using it, hypocrisy should be your middle name.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
239d

@medullah said
So when God instructs Moses to write as the sixth commandment "thou shalt not kill" is that a con job too?

What's point k? is that the one that goes in John 8:44 "You are of your father the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning " .............

The bloodshed has to stop !!
Literally thousands of spontaneous abortions happen every year in the US alone. From days old to weeks old, and this passes without the mother ever realizing it.

Tell God to "stop the bloodshed".

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
239d

@mike69 said
I’m very used to honesty, I have lied in the past, I now find it pointless like your your post. You might look up who gives more between far left liberals like you, Democrats, and Republicans. I find you to be a narcissist with a problem of blaming others for your issues in order to feel better about yourself and function in life as you do. This gives you your insight where ...[text shortened]... from your own words of being liquored and sexed up most of the time they may be a little different.
What a hypocrite.

But, I repeat myself.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
239d

@fmf said
Good government policies to tackle homelessness and hunger alongside the voluntary participation of citizens under the auspices of non-governmental organizations, including those of Christians and Muslims etc.:

Building of more public housing that will then be sold cheaply to tenants

More investment in shelters

More investment in halfway houses.

Public/workfare proje ...[text shortened]... rogrammes aimed at drug and alcohol addiction with temporary accommodation.

Others too, no doubt.
In my case, you're singing to the choir. I have lobbied for all of these things to several Phoenix mayors over the years, from the current mayor Kate Gallego back to Greg Stanton. Some successfully, some not. Other efforts with several city coucilpersons as well. Some have been open to these changes over the years, others less so. I've also seen things become worse over time as new officials take the place of others leaving office. It's a continuous struggle, which has lately hit a wall because the situation in Phoenix has ballooned out of all control. The sheer numbers have become unmanageable given the resources on hand. Volunteers can sometimes make a difference if the right areas are targeted. But efforts have been made and are being made in all the areas you mention. We're just seeing an explosion in the numbers in just the last year.

ENGLAND

Moves
239d

@suzianne said
We're just seeing an explosion in the numbers in just the last year.
What’s caused this?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
239d

@divegeester said
What’s caused this?
Not sure, perhaps the economy. Phoenix is warm nearly the whole year long, so that makes it a popular destination for 3/4 of the year. The only time homelessness levels off or actually decreases is summer, when the high temps are regularly over 45C. I desperately wish the social net could be expanded to include more mental health options as well as drug rehab, but the AZ legislature has always resisted putting more money into these avenues. The "anti-woke" crowd certainly doesn't help.

F

Moves
239d

@suzianne said
I've also seen things become worse over time as new officials take the place of others leaving office. It's a continuous struggle, which has lately hit a wall because the situation in Phoenix has ballooned out of all control.
Perhaps the Christianity of the mayors Kate Gallego and Greg Stanton [and the "other officials" you mentioned] is weak or questionable because they haven't achieved the political goals you want?

Moves
231d

@suzianne said
I'll find value in "coming together" as soon as you people understand that non-whites have rights (and values) too.
Can you list a few that I feel that way on, I’m not coming up with much? All you seem to do is throw racist slurs and stupidity out, you can do better!

Moves
231d

@suzianne said
What a hypocrite.

But, I repeat myself.
Way to dig in there and really explain yourself.

F

Moves
230d

@suzianne said
Literally thousands of spontaneous abortions happen every year in the US alone. From days old to weeks old, and this passes without the mother ever realizing it.

Tell God to "stop the bloodshed".
If a Christian deliberately aborts a fetus, do you believe they should they repent before God?