Suzanne’s Post, Fact, Fiction, Christian? Let’s Come Together!

Suzanne’s Post, Fact, Fiction, Christian? Let’s Come Together!

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lover of History

Northants, England

Moves
229d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You missed a good game sir.
I offer my sincere apologies sir as nothing would have given me greater pleasure than to pit my wits against you.

As soo as my game load reduces you can expect my gauntlet to be thrown at your feet 😉

Lover of History

Northants, England

Moves
229d

@Rajk999

Can you point me to this schedule if government only laws please as I’ve never heard of it?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
229d

@medullah said
@Rajk999

Can you point me to this schedule if government only laws please as I’ve never heard of it?
Are you doubting that the Law of Moses requires adulterers, blasphemers, disobedient kids, and a whole host of other people to be stoned to death/killed, while the 10 commandments says do not kill?

Tell me you understand which law is for the indivudual and which is for leaders and govts.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
229d

@kellyjay said
Deciever, do you know what it means to be justified?
I must have posted this about 25 times for you, but I can understand your dilemma. Here it is again:

But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many. And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification. For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life. (Romans 5:15-18 KJV)

So because of Adam, death and condemnation came upon all people, but by the righteousness of one - Jesus Christ, the FREE GIFT came upon ALL MEN unto justification of life

So tell me what it means to be justified. I bet you cannot, because all you are capable of doing is making stupid snide remarks devoid of explanation and references from the bible.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
228d

@medullah said
I offer my sincere apologies sir
Lots of “Sir-ing” going on here.

Lover of History

Northants, England

Moves
228d

@rajk999 said
Are you doubting that the Law of Moses requires adulterers, blasphemers, disobedient kids, and a whole host of other people to be stoned to death/killed, while the 10 commandments says do not kill?

Tell me you understand which law is for the indivudual and which is for leaders and govts.
You know very well you little tinker that I haven’t suggested that I don’t know the law 😉 What I’ve never heard of is a separate set of laws for governments?

Over to you mate.

Lover of History

Northants, England

Moves
228d
1 edit

@divegeester said
Lots of “Sir-ing” going on here.
Its a werewolf ritual DG, nothing to worry about 🐺👹💀 🙀

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
228d
1 edit

@medullah said
You know very well you little tinker that I haven’t suggested that I don’t know the law 😉 What I’ve never heard of is a separate set of laws for governments?

Over to you mate.
Commandments [or statutes] are given to the people / individuals to observe. There are 10 basic ones but many more. The 10 are in Exodus 20. In Exodus 21, God lists his judgments. Judgments explain how leaders are to handle situations arising out of disobedience, and other civil matters etc., For example:
Now these are the judgments which thou shalt set before them. If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing. (Exodus 21:1-2 KJV)

This is repeated throughout the Torah, Here again:
Ye shall do my judgments, and keep mine ordinances, to walk therein: I am the LORD your God. Ye shall therefore keep my statutes, and my judgments: which if a man do, he shall live in them: I am the LORD. (Leviticus 18:4-5 KJV)

The Greek word for judgments is mishpâṭ / mish-pawt'
From H8199; properly a verdict (favorable or unfavorable) pronounced judicially, especially a sentence or formal decree (human or (particularly) divine law, individual or collectively), including the act, the place, the suit, the crime, and the penalty; abstractly justice, including a particular right, or privilege (statutory or customary), or even a style: -  + adversary, ceremony, charge, X crime, custom, desert, determination, discretion, disposing, due, fashion, form, to be judged, judgment, just (-ice, -ly), (manner of) law (-ful), manner, measure, (due) order, ordinance, right, sentence, usest, X worthy, + wrong.

God required leaders of the Jews to kill convicted adulterers. That is not murder. They are keeping the judgment and ordinances of God. If a man kills another man, then that is murder. He is not keeping the commandment of God.

In the case of war, if the Jews were under attack they were required to retaliate and defend themselves. People will die. That is not murder.

A perfect example is what is currently going on in Israel. They are under attack and they will retaliate. Palestinians will die. That is not murder.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
228d

@rajk999 said
I must have posted this about 25 times for you, but I can understand your dilemma. Here it is again:

[i]But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many. And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the ...[text shortened]... capable of doing is making stupid snide remarks devoid of explanation and references from the bible.
Justification is a legal term, the death that came from the one was imparted from generation to generation without choice. The gift isn't automatically given to everyone though everyone can receive it as it was won for all. We have the right to be children of God, but as unrepentant sinners, we are not worthy, nor are we are justified by Christ while not having Him as Lord and Savior, those without Christ are living in their sins. You are a deceiver telling everyone they do not need a savior as all our justified, when you in one breath preach that lie, and in the next talk about how others are condemned sinners going to hell. Jesus warned many about how they were going to die in their sins, which is just one more thing you ignore what Jesus said, you are a heratic.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
228d
2 edits

@kellyjay said
Justification is a legal term, the death that came from the one was imparted from generation to generation without choice. The gift isn't automatically given to everyone though everyone can receive it as it was won for all. We have the right to be children of God, but as unrepentant sinners, we are not worthy, nor are we are justified by Christ while not having Him as Lord ...[text shortened]... ng to die in their sins, which is just one more thing you ignore what Jesus said, you are a heratic.
Apparently you know more than Paul and Christ.
There is a word for people like you.
FREE GIFT of justification to ALL MEN.

I know you dont like it because you are a selfish Christian that believes everyone else is going to be tormented for eternity.

You are a sick man KJ. Get some help and read your bible.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
228d
1 edit

@rajk999 said

I know you dont like it because you are a selfish Christian that believes everyone else is going to be tormented for eternity.

I can read what the scriptures say, and the way you twist scriptures, it is your twisted views do not line up with the text, deceiver.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
228d

@rajk999 said

Yes it is a free gift to all men, but many reject Gods salvation, many reject Jesus Christ, and many create their own personal Jesus avoiding the one scriptures teach us about.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
228d

@kellyjay said
Yes it is a free gift to all men, but many reject Gods salvation, many reject Jesus Christ, and many create their own personal Jesus avoiding the one scriptures teach us about.
You really are a very stupid man. Paul is explaining it to you, in great detail. Just like how nobody has to accept that the sin of Adam came upon them, the same way nobody has to accept the FREE GIFT of Gods salvation through the death of Christ. Everybody is now free and saved from the condemnation of the sin of Adam. There is nothing to accept or reject.

Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned: (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law. Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come. But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many. And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification. For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life. (Romans 5:12-18 KJV)

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
228d

@rajk999 said
You really are a very stupid man. Paul is explaining it to you, in great detail. Just like how nobody has to accept that the sin of Adam came upon them, the same way nobody has to accept the FREE GIFT of Gods salvation through the death of Christ. Everybody is now free and saved from the condemnation of the sin of Adam. There is nothing to accept or reject.

Wherefore ...[text shortened]... ess of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life. (Romans 5:12-18 KJV)
Deciever, Jesus came to save us, He said, "He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life, and no one comes to the Father except through Him. We must go through Him, you cannot do that without Him, and you are lying about how we do not have to accept Christ and be saved by Christ's sacrifice for God's salvation. Deciever, Jesus said that those who don't believe in Him are condemned already. Paul wrote that works of the law will save no one, but by faith not works of righteousness not because of works done by us in righteousness, we are saved according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit, if you do not have the Spirit of God you do not belong to Him. The gift of God is for all men, but men love sin, they love the darkness, and if they love sin over Christ that gift will not avail them, they are doomed to Hell.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
228d

@rajk999 said

Do not murder