1. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    15 Feb '15 11:50
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?subject=%40RJHinds_and_burning_in_hell&threadid=161995

I would say no. I bet this topic though makes you uncomfortable?!
    The only thing that makes me uncomfortable is badly fitting underpants.
  2. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    15 Feb '15 12:22
    Originally posted by OdBod
    The only thing that makes me uncomfortable is badly fitting underpants.
    Then don't wear those valentine thongs that are made from men anymore.
  3. Standard memberCalJust
    It is what it is
    Pretoria
    Moves
    15 Feb '15 14:14
    Then don't wear those valentine thongs that are made from men anymore.
    I would hazard the guess that anything made from men would be illegal?
  4. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    15 Feb '15 14:35
    Originally posted by CalJust
    For sure
  5. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    15 Feb '15 14:551 edit
    Originally posted by CalJust
    hmm...well if Genesis 2:22 is to be believed I guess that makes women illegal too 😛
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Feb '15 15:016 edits
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Not really Christians are supposed to be able to share about the hope they
    have. To not share would be keep that hope away from those that don't have
    it and need it.
    Christians are not always obligated to put out there, to be ridiculed and trashed, the precious things of either God's truth or their personal experiences of God.

The Lord taught His disciples - "Do not give that which is holy to the dogs, neither cast your pearls before the hogs, lest they trample them with their feet, and turn and tear you." (Matt. 7:6)

I use to have a wrong attitude about this passage. I thought this was Jesus insulting some people by calling them unclean dogs or dirty hogs. "Yea!" I thought. Get them by calling them dogs or hogs.

Then a wiser experienced Christian brought to my attention the context and the immediately following passage - verse 7.

"Ask and it shall be given to you; seek and you shall find; knock and it shall be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it shall be opened." (v.7,8)

The context is seeking God for WISDOM how to deal with people. The context is seeking God for guidance and the Holy Spirit in dealing with people in living of the Kingdom of the Heavens.

Some opposers of the Gospel are overtaken by the "dog" nature. If you put something holy of God before them, they are eaten up by that God hating and spiritually unclean reaction. To not give some people holy things is to not give them God's truth for them to have a violent and unclean reaction. They may be even further damaged by their own violent reactions.

Some people are overtaken by a nature like that of a hog or pig that likes to wallow in filth. If you share with them your "pearls" - meaning your precious personal experiences of God they will be eaten up by their hog nature. They will trample on your precious personal spiritual experiences and turn to attack the one sharing.

Such people need light and truth also. But the Christian has to seek, has to knock, has to ask of Christ for the way to share anything of the Gospel with them.

Love can also be not allowing unbelievers to be devoured up by the devilish dog and devilish hog nature.

Do not give that which is holy [God's truth] to the dogs, neither cast your pearls [your precious personal spiritual experience] before the hogs, lest they trample them with their feet, and turn and tear you."
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Feb '15 18:33
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?subject=%40RJHinds_and_burning_in_hell&threadid=161995

I would say no. I bet this topic though makes you uncomfortable?!
    Odbod didn't start that thread, I did.

😕
  8. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    15 Feb '15 19:161 edit
    What's the hope that you have?
    Your hatred for individual members of this forum is getting to be a bit sickly.
  9. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    15 Feb '15 20:30
    Originally posted by OdBod
    Can't help thinking that making a member of this club a thread topic is inappropriate.
    Why?

If she doesn't wish to share, she can simply ignore the thread, or post "Sorry, but I'd rather not share that." Easy.

There have been a few interesting "calling out member X" threads in the past that never would have happened if we'd all been so overly sensitive.
  10. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    15 Feb '15 21:10
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    Your hatred for individual members of this forum is getting to be a bit sickly.
    Asking someone for the hope that they have is not hatred. The Bible says for Christians to answer when people ask for the hope that they have that's not hatred. Is hatred asking a Christian for the hope that they have?
  11. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    15 Feb '15 21:11
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Odbod didn't start that thread, I did.

😕
    And your point?
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Feb '15 21:191 edit
    And your point?
    Well I'll only have a "point" if you meant to direct the comment at me; did you mean to direct it at me?
    Otherwise, I don't understand why you linked it to Odbod, but it's not my business.
  13. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    15 Feb '15 21:52
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    Why?

If she doesn't wish to share, she can simply ignore the thread, or post "Sorry, but I'd rather not share that." Easy.

There have been a few interesting "calling out member X" threads in the past that never would have happened if we'd all been so overly sensitive.
    Problem is, that the name stays on display for some time, which doesn't allow the more sensitive member to " go quiet", if they find themselves in an uncomfortable situation( I've noticed that a few times). Personally I couldn't care less, it would only feed my already inflated ego and confirm my egocentric view of the universe (a point made by another member about Atheists- who shall remain nameless ).
    🙂
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Feb '15 22:00
    Please give a testimony of your salvation experience?

What's the hope that you have?
    Are you asking her why or how she became a Christian?
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    16 Feb '15 00:01
    Suzianne - A thread this far in titled "Suzianne" without you commenting (in light of other posts) is quite fine - keep it up.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree