1. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    27 Sep '10 15:48
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    There is information in the Vedic Scriptures about animal sacrifice, I shall briefly explain.

Common man wants to eat meat, and to eat meat one has to kill animals, and common man likes his/her meat so much, that he will stop at nothing to get it, and eat it.

So in Vedic culture there is a regulation to sacrifice the animal at the sacrificial alter, ...[text shortened]... the slaughter of animals, what part of "Thou Shall Not Kill" do you not understand.

vishva
    Common man wants to eat meat, and to eat meat one has to kill animals, and common man likes his/her meat so much, that he will stop at nothing to get it, and eat it.

I'm a common man. I work from sun up to sun down hunting, laying traps, painting my face with camo, putting scent on myself so those meaty beast can't smell me. I hate those animals but I love their meat. I eat it raw sometimes when I can't contain myself. The blood runs out of my mouth and gets all over my clothes. But that's ok because my clothes are made from animal skins and I haven't changed them in six months.
    I eat anything made of meat. Mosquitoes, cockroaches, slugs. I'm always watching for the hapless victim. Maybe a mouse. I eat em' whole. Crunchy.

Polly wogs are like M&M's. Delicious.
  2. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    27 Sep '10 23:01
    Originally posted by jaywill
    [b]=============================
    But for the spiritually insightfull person, this is nonsense because it is just a label....but if you are not spiritually aware, then you will definately think you are an aussie, and let me ask you something....How long are you an aussie for? when you die are you still an aussie? or if I go to Iraq and join the Taliba ...[text shortened]... e a question for you. What is the relationship of the Gita to the Vedic sacred books?
    ~ In this new humanity that Paul called the church there is no Jew or Greek, no Scythian or barbarian. It is quite true that Paul spoke of "one new man" transcending these divisions of race and nationality. ~

This is the child of God that Christ was declaring "No one can enter into the Kingdom of Heaven lest he become a child again."

~ So I think one has to have an enlarged capacity to appreciate that Christ came to fulfill multiple roles. One of these is to establish a "ONE NEW MAN" (Eph. 2:14,15) - a new humanity, the EKKLESIA or called out asssemly of sons of God. Another role is to keep certain promises to His kinsmen according to the Jewish nation of Israel. He comes again as the Root and Offspring of the Jewish king David. ~

John 14:6 (King James Version)

6Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
  3. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    28 Sep '10 12:33
    Originally posted by PinkFloyd
    God slew animals and made clothes from the hides for Adam and Eve. Thus endeth the discourse on whether God forbids killing animals.
    Tailoring is now amongst his skills?
    What happened to the traditional fig leaf one-piece?
  4. Joined
    06 May '10
    Moves
    28 Sep '10 12:54
    hey there is a tribe in south America that has been "untouched" my modern civilization....(true!) ...do they have a chance?...or will they be burning next to me?
  5. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    28 Sep '10 13:11

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    28 Sep '10 13:13
    Originally posted by highdraw
    hey there is a tribe in south America that has been "untouched" my modern civilization....(true!) ...do they have a chance?...or will they be burning next to me?
    burning mate - they didnt get the memo in time - accept the lord / deity / buddha / powerful jedi dood or suffer the pain.

Row 798436534657 seat 6 is mine!
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Sep '10 13:14
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Tailoring is now amongst his skills?
    What happened to the traditional fig leaf one-piece?
    actually its a popular misconception, while they themselves tried fig leaves and loin cloth, the ancient record states that God made long garments for them,

(Genesis 3:21) . . .And Jehovah God proceeded to make long garments of skin for Adam and for his wife and to clothe them. . .
  8. Joined
    09 Feb '10
    Moves
    29 Sep '10 16:24
    yes it is so true no one will or can come into contact with the holy Lord the father accept you can get to him threw his son jesus he will have complete say as to who comes or who is not allowed to be in his holy presence you see god is without sin thats why it is so very important to ask god threw his son for forgivness that is in your heart you are truely sorry for the sins you have as being human have made in your life and you can do this threw jesus for he died for our sins or eles there would be no way to get to God the idea of sin is as simple as breaking the law if you sin you our breaking Gods law somhow as for me and i can only say what works for me is at the end of the day i try to see where i may have gone wrong and in my heart i say to god to please forgive me for i am only human and lucifer is very cunning in his art of lies and that ill do better next time God is a forgiving God and thats so becsuse he loves us i mean truly loves us so much that he let his only son come to the earth from heaven (somewhwere many light years from here ) to die for us that gos to show you how much jesus loves us but this also means that we all can get to heaven buy truly trying thats all God just wants us to try to not sin to love him enough to try
  9. Joined
    26 May '08
    Moves
    29 Sep '10 18:464 edits
    Originally posted by pink floyd123
    yes it is so true no one will or can come into contact with the holy Lord the father accept you can get to him threw his son jesus he will have complete say as to who comes or who is not allowed to be in his holy presence you see god is without sin thats why it is so very important to ask god threw his son for forgivness that is in your heart you are t ...[text shortened]... heaven buy truly trying thats all God just wants us to try to not sin to love him enough to try
    You stated that whole post as one sentence with no fullstops or punctuation or capitals (so you say “jesus” instead of “Jesus” ) and several spelling mistakes (that not even I would make such as; "somhow", "becsuse", "somewhwere", "gos" -and I am dyslexic! Although, I admit, I might write “truely” as you did ) and it is difficult to understand certain parts of it. It is almost as bad as some of Kelly's posts. Is this a common way for creationists to write?
  10. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    29 Sep '10 20:19
    yes it is so true no one will or can come into contact with the holy Lord the father accept you can get to him threw his son jesus he will have complete say as to who comes or who is not allowed to be in his holy presence you see god is without sin thats why it is so very important to ask god threw his son for forgivness that is in your heart you are t ...[text shortened]... heaven buy truly trying thats all God just wants us to try to not sin to love him enough to try
    This is very loving of you my friend to express the love these and all unbelievers need, and I admire you, and God BLESS you!
  11. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    29 Sep '10 20:23
    Originally posted by Andrew Hamilton
    You stated that whole post as one sentence with no fullstops or punctuation or capitals (so you say “jesus” instead of “Jesus” ) and several spelling mistakes (that not even I would make such as; "somhow", "becsuse", "somewhwere", "gos" -and I am dyslexic! Although, I admit, I might write “truely” as you did ) and it is difficult to understand certa ...[text shortened]... almost as bad as some of Kelly's posts. Is this a common way for creationists to write?
    Question?

About HOW MUCH do you feel you gained from school has helped you, opposed from if you were to learn it all by going to a Library?

Grammar is good to have and knowing punctuations and all, but getting a point across, whether or not one plants it as the world deems fit is all that is needed, and plus, we are not in school here, so what the snot?
  12. Joined
    26 May '08
    Moves
    30 Sep '10 09:451 edit
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    Question?

About HOW MUCH do you feel you gained from school has helped you, opposed from if you were to learn it all by going to a Library?

Grammar is good to have and knowing punctuations and all, but getting a point across, whether or not one plants it as the world deems fit is all that is needed, and plus, we are not in school here, so what the snot?
    “....About HOW MUCH do you feel you gained from school has helped you, opposed from if you were to learn it all by going to a Library? ...”

Actually, I don't think it would have made much difference. Are you implying that pink floyd123
    didn't go to school?

“...Grammar is good to have and knowing punctuations and all,...”

You don't need to go to school to know grammar; just look at a book.
    Anyway, it wasn't so much the grammar but the difficulty in understanding it that I was really complaining about.

“... but getting a point across...”

-which isn't helped by making what you write difficult to understand -that was my real complaint.
  13. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    30 Sep '10 10:08
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    Question?

Many on this forum are complaining that they are not understood. They take it for granted that we can read their mind, and correctly guess what they actually mean. They are not clear in their writing, yet they think that their point is crystal clear. And they whine when we don't understaind their point.

When people write as they are kids in kindergarden, they should be taken as kinder in kindergarden. If people write (spelling, grammar, punktuation etc) seriously, then they can be taken seriously.

I know, as non-native English I write in English, most people are very kind to me and try to understand what I mean even if I write with many errors. But people take me for what I am. And I make an effort to wríte clearly, in order to be properly understood.

But I do think that people who not giving a shït about spelling, grammer, and punktuation, cannot be taken seriously.

Noone in particular should take this personally, I mean it in a general way.
  14. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    30 Sep '10 10:49
    I normally am willing to overlook mistakes people make in their punctuation and grammar, but there comes a point where it becomes very difficult to read. I have therefore make an effort to make what you had written more readable. It still might not be correct as I am not sure what the context is in some places, hence not sure where to place the punctuation. I also didn't bother restructuring so it was written better. I also do not claim to be an expert in English. No doubt there are still mistakes. 🙂

This also does not mean that I agree with all what you are saying.

Yes, It is so true. No one will or can come into contact with the Holy Lord, the father. Accept you can get to him through his son Jesus. He will have complete say as to who comes or who is not allowed to be in his holy presence. You see, God is without sin. That's why it is so very important to ask God through his son for forgiveness that is in your heart.

You are truly sorry for the sins you have as being human, have made in your life and you can do this through Jesus, for he died for our sins, or else there would be no way to get to God. The idea of sin is as simple as breaking the law. If you sin you are breaking God's law. Some how as for me (and I can only say what works for me), is at the end of the day I try to see where I may have gone wrong, and in my heart I say to God to please forgive me, for I am only human and Lucifer is very cunning. In his art of lies and that I'll do better next time.

God is a forgiving God and that's so because he loves us. I mean truly loves us so much that he let his only son come to the earth from heaven (somewhere many light years from here) to die for us. That goes to show you how much Jesus loves us, but this also means that we all can get to heaven buy truly trying. That's all, God just wants us to try to not sin to love him enough to try.
  15. Joined
    09 Feb '10
    Moves
    30 Sep '10 15:00
    so anyway, sorry for my grammer. I somtimes when I am typing to fast, or not paying attention to spelling I screw up. I somtimes do better than other times.But for the most part I hope to get my point across the best i can. I am sorry if its hard for you to understand me I will try hard to improve my grammer because I really do have alot to say and I would like to keep this topic going if my opinions are not wellcome here I will take it somwhere where my opinions will count for somthing again sorry also Its not my intention to push my beleifs on any one I am just stating what works for me I hold close to my heart that we are all brothers and sisters in Gods eyes and I hope to hear from all of you and peace be with you TIMOTHY.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree