1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Feb '14 15:541 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    All version omit it, i produced three, the New International, the American standard and the New world translation, so no, you will have top explain why its in yours and not these others, as if we didn't know.
    Weak, watered down, "dumbed down" versions, all.

There is a reason I only use the KJV, it's because I have a brain, and I do not need to have the words of God diluted, changed, omitted by men.

I'm still waiting to hear why you omit it.

Oh, wait. It's because you can't prove your man-made dogma otherwise.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Feb '14 15:571 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Weak, watered down, "dumbed down" versions, all.

There is a reason I only use the KJV, it's because I have a brain, and I do not need to have the words of God diluted, changed, omitted by men.

I'm still waiting to hear why you omit it.
    so lets get this, these other translations omit the text because they are, in your words 'dumbed down'.

I suspect that we have omitted it as these others have because its an interpolation.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Feb '14 15:58
    I will hear your confessions now my daughter, why did you do it, why did you interpolate the alpha and the omega, the first and the last in revelation 1:10-12?
    The phrases are identical, as I said earlier. The MEANING is the SAME.

Get a grip, robbie.

Still waiting on a good reason for you to omit it from Rev. 1:10, besides you don't want to have to explain your man-made dogma using the truth.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Feb '14 16:021 edit
    so lets get this, these other translations omit the text because they are, in your words 'dumbed down'.

I suspect that we have omitted it as these others have because its an interpolation.
    Don't be ridiculous.

Again, you are remarkably ignorant of Greek.

Alpha means First. Omega means Last. The phrases mean the same exact thing. How you can deny this with a straight face is beyond me.

See Rev. 22:13.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Feb '14 16:03

Get a grip, robbie.

Still waiting on a good reason for you to omit it from Rev. 1:10, besides you don't want to have to explain your man-made dogma using the truth.
    no there is only three references to the Alpha and the Omega in scripture, which rather sadly for you come from entirely different words,

Alpha and Omega and protos and eschatos, there is also different words for beginning and end, so no, you are talking nonsense again.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Feb '14 16:05
    Don't be ridiculous.

Again, you are remarkably ignorant of Greek.

Alpha means First. Omega means Last. The phrases mean the same exact thing. How you can deny this with a straight face is beyond me.
    No Alpha is the first letter of the Greek Alphabet, protos means first, you would know that if you knew anything about Greek, which you don't, its the same as saying the letter A is the same as first in English, more nonsensical diatribe and wilful ignorance bordering on insanity.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Feb '14 16:05
    no there is only three references to the Alpha and the Omega in scripture, which rather sadly for you come from entirely different words,

Alpha and Omega and protos and eschatos, there is also different words for beginning and end, so no, you are talking nonsense again.
    Four. There are four references.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Feb '14 16:08

Get a grip, robbie.

Now to the point, you were caught red handed, swag bag full of interpolations, why did you do it, why did your translators interpolate these verses suzzianne? Fess up, you want the Bible to say something other than what it actually does say, don't you. Thats why they did it, isn't it?
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Feb '14 16:08
    No Alpha is the first letter of the Greek Alphabet, protos means first, you would know that if you knew anything about Greek, which you don't, its the same as saying the letter A is the same as first in English, more nonsensical diatribe and wilful ignorance bordering on insanity.

I'm not going to say it again.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Feb '14 16:09
    Four. There are four references.
    One of which you have been caught red handed interpolating, the shame of it, adding to Gods word! Fess up and free your mind! maybe God will have mercy on you?
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Feb '14 16:091 edit
    Now to the point, you were caught red handed, swag bag full of interpolations, why did you do it, why did your translators interpolate these verses suzzianne? Fess up, you want the Bible to say something other than what it actually does say, don't you. Thats why they did it, isn't it?
    Why don't you tell me what Rev. 22:13 says in ALL these Bibles, including the NWT?
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Feb '14 16:10

I'm not going to say it again.
    whether you say it a thousand times, facts are facts, why would anyone trust someone that has been caught palming off verses that have been interpolated to make the Bible appear to say what it never said in the first instance? I would say your credibility here is pretty much shot.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Feb '14 16:112 edits
    Why don't you tell me what Rev. 22:13 says in ALL these Bibles, including the NWT?
    I quoted the New world translation at the outset. Here it is again,

(Revelation 22:12, 13) “‘Look! I am coming quickly, and the reward I give is with me, to render to each one as his work is. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Feb '14 16:12
    Don't you dare paint me with your guilty brush. You are the unequaled masters of adding and removing from the Bible.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Feb '14 16:131 edit
    Don't you dare paint me with your guilty brush. You are the unequaled masters of adding and removing from the Bible.
    oh but here you have been caught suzzianne, big swag bag of interpolation, will you now tell us why no other Bibles contain the verses that is in your translation?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree