1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Mar '18 21:43
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Apparently, you also believe that when Jesus himself promises something, then that means nothing. One who considers your words should consider that.
    Speaking of words do you know the difference between a promise and a guarantee ? I know you listen but do you hear?
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Mar '18 21:44
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    I pity people like you. You are an empty shell of a woman.
    Nothing of substance can come out of your mouth.

Now a woman of substance would have pointed out exactly what I said that makes you think that Im believe that when Jesus promises something ... etc etc.

But you are a damaged woman so mosey on down the road and good luck.
    Good post, now for the haters...
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Mar '18 21:47
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    It really doesn't reflect well on you when you resort to insults whenever you run out of ideas. Not cool dude.
    Suzianne has cast the first stone several times. The universe is based on mathematics
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Mar '18 21:57
    Originally posted by @sonship
    [b] Look, no one is asking you to abandon believing in Jesus and follow me instead ~ a motivation you often like to attribute to me [and then scoff at]
    ---------------------------------------------------

There is no need to get so upset.
    You made a comment and it was commented on.

Now's the time to show that (unlike me) YOU can stand criticism ...[text shortened]... expect from certain posters.

More Moslems should be invited to come to this Forum, I think.[/b]
    Doubt any Moslem would touch this fotum with a ten foot pole. Focus on what is
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Mar '18 23:22
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    I should think that he should be alarmed at being supported by you and your "stream-of-consciousness" bogus "epiphanies". But I know he's not. He actually thinks you have something to say worth listening to. Again proving his point about people who "get it" wrong. But you two go ahead with your circle jerk, while ignoring what's really important.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Mar '18 23:24
    Speaking of words do you know the difference between a promise and a guarantee ? I know you listen but do you hear?
    Stop talking to me as if you know anything.

You don't even believe in Jesus. Stop pretending that you do.

You're just a gigantic doorstop in this forum.
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Mar '18 23:26
    I should think that he should be alarmed at being supported by you and your "stream-of-consciousness" bogus "epiphanies". But I know he's not. He actually thinks you have something to say worth listening to. Again proving his point about people who "get it" wrong. But you two go ahead with your circle jerk, while ignoring what's really important.
    I cant be wrong.
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Mar '18 23:28

Lmfao

and you are? You are kidding yourself
    Btw , since you asked, l do know Jesus. In the flesh.
    You?
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Mar '18 23:30

I'm a doorstop for conformity and darkness
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Mar '18 00:25
    Originally posted by @sonship
    There is no need to get so upset.
    No one is "upset", sonship. I am just taking the mickey out of the daft things you say.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Mar '18 00:53
    You don’t think that post from rajk was hate?
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Mar '18 01:111 edit
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    I think Suzianne has only herself to blame for the fact that most people she disagrees with don't think very highly of her. She and her generic rants are not taken very seriously. I thought Rajk999's post demonstrated this disdain and dismissal ~ which is the product of years of hearing her scornful paranoid diatribes. If people think she's a jerk they talk to her like she's a jerk. If people think I am a jerk, they talk to me like I am a jerk. That's the way it is. I think the word "hate" when used by posters like you loses all meaning.
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    11 Mar '18 01:17
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    Nope. He Didn't cast the first stone

Disciples of Jesus are dynamic , they use the whole universe and live in the real world . You could learn a lot from Rajk, young man
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Mar '18 01:42
    Originally posted by @fmf
    I think Suzianne has only herself to blame for the fact that most people she disagrees with don't think very highly of her. She and her generic rants are not taken very seriously. I thought Rajk999's post demonstrated this disdain and dismissal ~ which is the product of years of hearing her scornful paranoid diatribes. If people think she's a jerk they talk to ...[text shortened]... . That's the way it is. I think the word "hate" when used by posters like you loses all meaning.
    I don’t hate anyone. I just don’t roll over when someone attacks me for no reason. We were having a good conversation about Christianity yesterday but then you got nervous or scared and started whizzing in the pool by bringing up garbage.

That’s on you, tiger.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Mar '18 01:47
    Nope. He Didn't cast the first stone

Disciples of Jesus are dynamic , they use the whole universe and live in the real world . You could learn a lot from Rajk, young man
    I thought disciples of Christ turned the other cheek:

“Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:

But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also.

And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.

Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.

Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?

And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?

Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.”

(Matthew 5:38-48)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree