The Authority of Paul

The Authority of Paul

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Mar 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
The woman is a dangerous liar.
I hate liars.

Your flirting with her on these forums
excludes you from having an unbiased opinion on that issue.
So just keep out of it.
I haven’t been flirting with her at all. You condemn a lot of people on here and claim they’re goats and going to hell. I’m just sick of your ugly judgmental condemnation.!i don’t care who it’s directed at.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Mar 18

True ... many many years ..

The truth about all this works v faith debate is that Jesus/God is greater than Paul.
Therefore Pauls teachings must be interpreted in the light of the teachings of Christ.

If these OSAS Christians read all of Pauls letters then it becomes clear that professin with the mouth and beleiving in the heart is not sufficient fo ...[text shortened]... necessary. Only someone who does not live righteously will have a problem with that doctrine.
<<professing with the mouth and beleiving in the heart is not sufficient for eternal life.>>

The thief on the cross proves otherwise.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Mar 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
I haven’t been flirting with her at all. You condemn a lot of people on here and claim they’re goats and going to hell. I’m just sick of your ugly judgmental condemnation.!i don’t care who it’s directed at.
Its very simple.

Jesus called those who do good works, sheep
These are welcomed into the Kingdom of God
Jesus called those who do not do good works goats.
These are cast into the lake of fire.

Those are the words of Christ.
You dont like it well you will have to take it up with him

Now I do not know what you actually do, so I go on what you say.
You have repeatedly said that good works are not required.
You are telling others not to do good works.
I have to assume that this is what you are also doing

Therefore you are a goat, and there are dire consequences for what you preach

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Mar 18

<<professing with the mouth and beleiving in the heart is not sufficient for eternal life.>>

The thief on the cross proves otherwise.
Only a goat would say that.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Mar 18

Several people found your behavior flirtatious and rather creepy.
You need help.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Mar 18

Its very simple.

Jesus called those who do good works, sheep
These are welcomed into the Kingdom of God
Jesus called those who do not do good works goats.
These are cast into the lake of fire.

Those are the words of Christ.
You dont like it well you will have to take it up with him

Now I do not know what you actually do, so I go on what you say ...[text shortened]... are also doing

Therefore you are a goat, and there are dire consequences for what you preach
I’ve never told anyone not to do good works nor have I minimized their importance. I’ve said they’re an inevitable consequence of believing in Jesus Christ and His Resurrection, receiving God’s Holy Spirit and obtaining salvation.

The fact you continually misrepresent me and bear false witness against me, not to mention your ugly and judgmental condemnation of other people just shows the love of Christ is not in you.

Your sinful and foolish pride in wanting to earn your salvation so you can puff out your chest is your biggest stumbling block. I hope you overcome it one day.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Mar 18
1 edit

Only a goat would say that.
If good works are necessary for salvation, how did the thief on the cross obtain salvation after only expressing belief in Jesus Christ?

“And one of the malefactors which were hanged railed on him, saying, If thou be Christ, save thyself and us.

But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation?

And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss.

And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.

And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.”

(Luke 23:39-43)

F

Moves
11 Mar 18

I’ve never told anyone not to do good works nor have I minimized their importance. I’ve said they’re an inevitable consequence of believing in Jesus Christ and His Resurrection, receiving God’s Holy Spirit and obtaining salvation.
What evidence is there in your character or behaviour that this "inevitable consequence" has happened to you? You seem like a small-minded and misanthropic talk-the-talk Christian - not like the ones I am used to in my everyday life - am I missing something? You have burst on to the scene here: what we've witnessed, is it really clear what "receiving God’s Holy Spirit" means from looking at the kind of poster you are?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Mar 18

Several people found your behavior flirtatious and rather creepy.
You need help.
I hope you accept Christ into your heart someday.

F

Moves
11 Mar 18

I hope you accept Christ into your heart someday.
What indication is there that you have?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Mar 18

Originally posted by @fmf
What evidence is there in your character or behaviour that this "inevitable consequence" has happened to you? You seem like a small-minded and misanthropic talk-the-talk Christian - not like the ones I am used to in my everyday life - am I missing something? You have burst on to the scene here: what we've witnessed, is it really clear what "receiving God’s Holy Spirit" means from looking at the kind of poster you are?
You always try to get personal when you’ve lost arguments on substance. Just accept your defeat and set the pieces back up for another game.

Not interested in your pool whizzing as you destroy yet another thread with your petty insults, personal attacks and garbage.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Mar 18

What indication is there that you have?
Always trying to get personal ‘cause you lack the chops to debate substance.

What happened to you that caused you to abandon the Christian faith? Why do you refuse to answer that question?

F

Moves
11 Mar 18

You always try to get personal when you’ve lost arguments on substance.
Your claim that a supernatural being has inspired you to be different is a highly personal claim. Every time you are asked to substantiate this claim you make about yourself, out pour all your banter buzz words and slogans. Is "God's Holy Spirit" simply evacuating or abandoning you 20-30 times every 24 hours?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Mar 18

Your claim that a supernatural being has inspired you to be different is a highly personal claim. Every time you are asked to substantiate this claim you make about yourself, out pour all your banter buzz words and slogans. Is "God's Holy Spirit" simply evacuating or abandoning you 20-30 times every 24 hours?
Really sad that your primary contributions to our RHP community are to misrepresent and attack people.

I won’t encourage it. Direct your whizz elsewhere please.

F

Moves
11 Mar 18

What happened to you that caused you to abandon the Christian faith? Why do you refuse to answer that question?
Don't worry about the fact that I used to be a Christian. Just assume that I never was. I am not interested in talking about my past faith with someone who types the words 'whizzing in the pool' a couple dozen times every day and who asks me if I am wearing a bra and panties. You weren't here when it was described and discussed. You missed the chance. Live with it.