The Authority of Paul

The Authority of Paul

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
11 Mar 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
I don’t hate anyone.
I didn't say you did. Did you really not understand what I wrote? I said I think the word "hate" ~ when used by posters like you ~ loses all meaning. You've probably used it 150+ times to refer to other posters here in just a few weeks. It becomes meaningless banter.

F

Moves
11 Mar 18

I just don’t roll over when someone attacks me for no reason.
Just because you do not command the respect of some of the members of this community, it is no reason to claim they "hate" you or anyone else.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
11 Mar 18

I thought disciples of Christ turned the other cheek:

“Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:

But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloa ...[text shortened]... e ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.”

(Matthew 5:38-48)
Hate is a strong word but I do hate the enemies of the light

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Mar 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @fmf
I didn't say you did. Did you really not understand what I wrote? I said I think the word "hate" ~ when used by posters like you ~ loses all meaning. You've probably used it 150+ times to refer to other posters here in just a few weeks. It becomes meaningless banter.
Exaggerate much?

There is a lot of hate in here and it predominantly, if not exclusively, comes from the atheists.

F

Moves
11 Mar 18

Exaggerate much?

There is a lot of hate in here and it predominantly, if not exclusively, comes from the atheists.
I think you are being a buffoon with your use of the word "hate", day in day out, thread after thread, poster after poster, week after week. You use the word like an angry teenager.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Mar 18

Just because you do not command the respect of some of the members of this community, it is no reason to claim they "hate" you or anyone else.
You think I care if anonymous atheists respect me, an anonymous Christian, on the forum of a chess website?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Mar 18

I think you are being a buffoon with your use of the word "hate", day in day out, thread after thread, poster after poster, week after week. You use the word like an angry teenager.
Still exaggerating? You’re pool whizzing early tonight. Why don’t you do something constructive with your time?

F

Moves
11 Mar 18

You think I care if anonymous atheists respect me, an anonymous Christian, on the forum of a chess website?
Well, you must have some reason for strutting about anonymously on a forum on a chess website claiming people "hate" you. You are what you post. And you keep using the word "hate" over and over again when people rub you up the wrong way. What is the point of it?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Mar 18

Pretty sad you’ve ruined yet another thread with your insults, trash and pool whizzing. You tend to do that when you’re bested on substance, which unfortunately occurs pretty frequently.

Whizz away and I’ll talk to you tomorrow.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Mar 18

Well, you must have some reason for strutting about anonymously on a forum on a chess website claiming people "hate" you. You are what you post. And you keep using the word "hate" over and over again when people rub you up the wrong way. What is the point of it?
Keep on whizzin’ tiger.

Bested again on substance so you poison the thread with your trolling and pool whizzing.

Sad!

F

Moves
11 Mar 18

Pretty sad you’ve ruined yet another thread with your insults, trash and pool whizzing. You tend to do that when you’re bested on substance, which unfortunately occurs pretty frequently.

Whizz away and I’ll talk to you tomorrow.
I'm not the one cluttering up what seems like almost every thread with accusations that the people who have different beliefs from you "hate" you.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Mar 18

I'm not the one cluttering up what seems like almost every thread with accusations that the people who have different beliefs from you "hate" you.
I don’t do that and you know I don’t. You apparently feel no shame or even hesitation in lying. You were bested on substance so now you’re hoping to start and win a battle of insults and trolling. I concede; you troll better than anyone on here.

Bad (or sick) guy!

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Mar 18

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
Lmfao

and you are? You are kidding yourself
Btw , since you asked, l do know Jesus. In the flesh.
You?
Nice .. tell her.
She and her type only knows Christ with their mouth.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Mar 18

I think Suzianne has only herself to blame for the fact that most people she disagrees with don't think very highly of her. She and her generic rants are not taken very seriously. I thought Rajk999's post demonstrated this disdain and dismissal ~ which is the product of years of hearing her scornful paranoid diatribes. If people think she's a jerk they talk to ...[text shortened]... . That's the way it is. I think the word "hate" when used by posters like you loses all meaning.
True ... many many years ..

The truth about all this works v faith debate is that Jesus/God is greater than Paul.
Therefore Pauls teachings must be interpreted in the light of the teachings of Christ.

If these OSAS Christians read all of Pauls letters then it becomes clear that professin with the mouth and beleiving in the heart is not sufficient for eternal life.

Good works and righteousness is critical and necessary. Only someone who does not live righteously will have a problem with that doctrine.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
11 Mar 18

You don’t think that post from rajk was hate?
The woman is a dangerous liar.
I hate liars.

Your flirting with her on these forums
excludes you from having an unbiased opinion on that issue.
So just keep out of it.