The Basic Flaw in the Doctrine of the Churches

The Basic Flaw in the Doctrine of the Churches

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
04 Jul 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
You people claim to have the Spirit of Christ. You will find nowhere that I made that claim. You church people who claim to have the Spirit of Christ constantly engage in crooked practices while debating these issues. Yes I call out deceivers and liars every time is see it.
You certainly love to tarnish everyone with the same brush. What do you believe to be the good news Rajk?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
04 Jul 18
1 edit

Here it is in one sentence:

The only One who can keep the commandments of Jesus is Jesus. [From Sonship]

Why is it a flaw
1. It was never stated by anyone in the Bible, Not Jesus and not the Apostles
2. It is contrary to the teachings of Christ and the Apostles
3. It is in fact an insult to Jesus Christ.

It leads to a dangerous ...[text shortened]... t into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. (Matthew 25:30 KJV)[/quote]
Since you use words that are not in the Bible to describe what is, why is it you are here
suggesting that someone else does that, its wrong? It isn't like anyone has changed the
meanings of some words actually in the Bible to suit their doctrine.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
04 Jul 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
You certainly love to tarnish everyone with the same brush. What do you believe to be the good news Rajk?
I dont constantly ask you questions. Why not stop the needy child behaviour and say what you have to say. If you have a point to make about the good news then say it.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
04 Jul 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @kellyjay
Since you use words that are not in the Bible to describe what is, why is it you are here
suggesting that someone else does that, its wrong? It isn't like anyone has changed the
meanings of some words actually in the Bible to suit their doctrine.
Are you right in your head. Nothing in that post makes sense.
Why did you deceitfully change the wording of Mark 2: 17?

Moves
04 Jul 18
1 edit

I dont constantly ask you questions. Why not stop the needy child behaviour and say what you have to say. If you have a point to make about the good news then say it.
You're sounding a lot like TOO now.

There is no need for any good news if everyone is capable of following the commands of Jesus perfectly. The fact that we have all sinned and fall short of the glory of God means we cannot keep the commands of Jesus perfectly without fail and therefore we are all in need of Grace.

God's Grace is not a license to sin.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
04 Jul 18
1 edit

Are you right in your head. Nothing in that post makes sense.
Why did you deceitfully change the wording of Mark 2: 17?
ESV Mark 2:
17 And when Jesus heard it, he said to them, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. I came not to call the righteous, but sinners.”

I think you are confused, maybe it is because you alter the text so much you think that
your version of the Word is true, when in fact it isn't. Different translation, I didn't alter it,
you are a piece of work rajk999.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
04 Jul 18

You're sounding a lot like TOO now.

There is no need for any good news if everyone is capable of following the commands of Jesus perfectly. The fact that we have all sinned and fall short of the glory of God means we cannot keep the commands of Jesus perfectly without fail and therefore we are all in need of Grace.

God's Grace is not a license to sin.
Quote a reference to support the key points you have made and i will have something to work with. Thanks

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
04 Jul 18

Is there one of your references that supports your statement that only Jesus can follow His commandments?
Can YOU follow his commandments? Evidently not.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
04 Jul 18
2 edits

You are a crooked lying deceitful Christian Kellyjay. You are accusing me of being selective > here is what you quote this from Mark 2:17., and you are removed from the verse the words that you do not like.

[i]Mark 2:17 And when Jesus heard it, he said to them, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. I came not to call th ...[text shortened]... people to repent and to live righte4ously.

More lies and deceit from the mouth of Christians.
You seem to think that living the Christ-centered life ends at repentance.

Repentance followed by 'living righteously' is a life-long struggle. This is why many Christians encourage each other with exhortations to "Keep the faith, Brother."

But you wouldn't know anything about that. You've done all you need to do. Yeah, you're perfect, aren't you? No? Why not?

"Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect." - Matthew 5:48 , KJV

This is the goal. Not many make it. But we don't just stop trying.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
04 Jul 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
You seem to think that living the Christ-centered life ends at repentance.

Repentance followed by 'living righteously' is a life-long struggle. This is why many Christians encourage each other with exhortations to "Keep the faith, Brother."

But you wouldn't know anything about that. You've done all you need to do. Yeah, you're perfect, aren't you? ...[text shortened]... t." - Matthew 5:48 , KJV

This is the goal. Not many make it. But we don't just stop trying.
You are an idiot and a dunce and a woman at that who believes that emotion is the truth. This is the reason why Paul tells people like you to shut up.

I am saying exactly the same thing that you are trying to say in your post but yet you will continue to condemn me.

The path to the Kingdom of God involves struggling to follow the commandment of Christ. It is not about professing your faith and you have eternal life which is what your church friends preach here..

But you rather focus on fabricating lies that I said I was perfect and other such statements that make you look like a donkey.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
04 Jul 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
Can YOU follow his commandments? Evidently not.
Moron

Moves
05 Jul 18

Moron
Case in point.

Moves
05 Jul 18

Quote a reference to support the key points you have made and i will have something to work with. Thanks
What is the point of quoting the Bible if you already think you understand the gospel better than the apostles?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
05 Jul 18

What is the point of quoting the Bible if you already think you understand the gospel better than the apostles?
Cant find the passages to support your doctrine?
Maybe you should ask the pastor for some help.

Moves
08 Jul 18

Cant find the passages to support your doctrine?
Maybe you should ask the pastor for some help.
You obviously don't know your Bible if you don't know which verses I am referring to.