The Beast out of the Earth

The Beast out of the Earth

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
30 May 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
Well, I doubt if it is the U.S. unless it becomes an Islamic nation like Obama wants it to be. But, I guess we will have to wait awhile and see what more is revealed. We can't entirely rule that idea out since the U.S. does have a Muslim president now.

The Instructor
seems to me that one man's beast is another mans saviour - on both sides.
christianity and islam have been at it for awhile now and both hold the other responsible, imho they both seem as bad as each other. I couldn't say for sure that islam is significantly more evil than christianity or vice versa.
both sides have forged and refined their propaganda and have taken great poetic license in denouncing the other. it's a great show if your not directly involved :s

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30 May 13

Originally posted by karoly aczel
christianity and islam have been at it for awhile now and both hold the other responsible, imho they both seem as bad as each other. I couldn't say for sure that islam is significantly more evil than christianity or vice versa.
both sides have forged and refined their propagand ...[text shortened]... t poetic license in denouncing the other. it's a great show if your not directly involved :s
Except one thing you seem to miss in all the hub-bub is that the average Christian or the average Muslim does not follow the radical path set forth by the more fanatical, fundamentalist, rogue sects. It is a small percentage on either side causing nearly ALL the trouble.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
30 May 13

both sides have forged and refined their propagand ...[text shortened]... t poetic license in denouncing the other. it's a great show if your not directly involved :s
We think alike on that point. I see Yahshua (Jesus) as the Saviour and they see the Mahdi as their savior.

The Instructor

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
30 May 13

Originally posted by Suzianne
Except one thing you seem to miss in all the hub-bub is that the average Christian or the average Muslim does not follow the radical path set forth by the more fanatical, fundamentalist, rogue sects. It is a small percentage on either side causing nearly ALL the trouble.
Yep, agreed.
If you have two religions with (seemingly) opposing ideologies with a billion followers each then you need not even 0.001% to be "rouge" for there to be potentially mass carnage back and forth.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
30 May 13

We think alike on that point. I see Yahshua (Jesus) as the Saviour and they see the Mahdi as their savior.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwleLyD43Hs

The Instructor
I guess there's a first time for everything 🙂

6 more days til I have full internet priviliges back on, so no youtube til then ...

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
31 May 13

I guess there's a first time for everything 🙂

6 more days til I have full internet priviliges back on, so no youtube til then ...
Don't worry about it. That was nothing worth looking at anyway. Just a bunch of punkass kids.

The instructor

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
31 May 13

Well, I doubt if it is the U.S. unless it becomes an Islamic nation like Obama wants it to be. But, I guess we will have to wait awhile and see what more is revealed. We can't entirely rule that idea out since the U.S. does have a Muslim president now.

The Instructor
You are the most hate filled person I have ever had the displeasure to have known. Also one of the most duped. You need intense psychological counseling.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
31 May 13

Originally posted by sonhouse
You are the most hate filled person I have ever had the displeasure to have known. Also one of the most duped. You need intense psychological counseling.
If you had ever had the pleasure to know me then you would find out otherwise.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Glory be to God! Holy! Holy! Holy!

The Instructor

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
02 Jun 13
1 edit

We have determined that the beast coming up out of the sea in Revelation 13 is the endtime Islamic political, military, and religious empire. However, there is a smaller portion of this empire that is pictured as a beast rising up out of the earth.

The two horns represent the two separate leaderships, but without any crowns because their is no king. Thi he dragon, also know as Satan the devil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OKmj3m5ViI
The Beast from the Earth was the Roman Imperial cult that claimed Caesar was a god.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Beast_(preterism)#Preterism

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
02 Jun 13

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
The Beast from the Earth was the Roman Imperial cult that claimed Caesar was a god.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Beast_(preterism)#Preterism
I am talking about the coming beast of the earth predicted for the endtimes in Revelation 13. The Roman Imperial cult is long gone now, so lets look to the future.

The Instructor

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
04 Jun 13

I found the following commentary on the meaning of the Earth in Revelation 13.

Now he sees another beast, this one coming out of the earth instead of the sea. Earth and sea are interchangeable in the sense that either can be regarded as the realm of death or the dead. Either can become, under certain circumstances, an "abyss," or bottomless pit (9:1-2, 12; 11:7). The two beasts, however, are not quite interchangeable. The beast from the earth, called in later visions "the false prophet" (16:13; 19:20; 20:10), is in no way a rival or a competitor of the beast from the sea, but on the contrary is strictly subordinate to the first beast. Its mission is not to exalt itself or to demand worship for itself, but solely to make sure that the earth's inhabitants worship the first beast (vv. 14-15).

http://www.biblegateway.com/resources/commentaries/IVP-NT/Rev/Beast-Earth

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
05 Jun 13

I am talking about the coming beast of the earth predicted for the endtimes in Revelation 13. The Roman Imperial cult is long gone now, so lets look to the future.

The Instructor
Revelation 13 already happened. The Bible is a book about the past.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
05 Jun 13

Revelation 13 already happened. The Bible is a book about the past.
The Holy Bible is about the past, present, and future. Revelation is about the endtimes, which has not happened yet. That means it is about the future, numbnuts.

The Instructor

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
05 Jun 13

The Holy Bible is about the past, present, and future. Revelation is about the endtimes, which has not happened yet. That means it is about the future, numbnuts.

The Instructor
Revelation is about the end times of the Classical Era, not everything.

Kinda like how Genesis is about the beginning of civilization, not everything.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
05 Jun 13

Revelation is about the end times of the Classical Era, not everything.

Kinda like how Genesis is about the beginning of civilization, not everything.
There may have been a partial type fulfillment of the prophecy in the past as was true of other prophecies, however, we are still awaiting the full fulfiiment, which will include the return of Christ in glory, the battle of Armageddon, the first resurrection, the bounding of Satan, the 1000 year reign of Christ, the loosing of Satan to deceive those on the earth again that will end with Satan being thrown into the lake of fire to be tormented forever, the second resurrection, the great white throne judgment, the making of a new heaven and a new earth, and the coming down of the new Jerusalem out of heaven from God.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!

The Instructor