1. Wat?
    Moves
    11 Nov '11 06:541 edit
    Hellooooo! I just got back from 36 hours of helping people.

Did I miss something? 😲

-m.

Edit: https://www.facebook.com/Chinnabanchorn?sk=friendactivity#!/media/set/?set=a.101760263272843.2225.100427966739406&type=3
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    11 Nov '11 07:151 edit
    Originally posted by mikelom
    Hellooooo! I just got back from 36 hours of helping people.

Did I miss something? 😲

-m.

Edit: https://www.facebook.com/Chinnabanchorn?sk=friendactivity#!/media/set/?set=a.101760263272843.2225.100427966739406&type=3
    Apparently it's all been said now and all you have to do is go back and sift through the posts to see where people stand on this issue.
    (I dont think you will find any major surprises if you know who the players are)
  3. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    11 Nov '11 11:55
    bbarr,

If you decide to, you may use the new thread The "Horrific" God Charge to continue our specific debate.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Nov '11 12:021 edit
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    good riddance
    degenerates, Lol, i think he means Raj and Gaywill
  5. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    11 Nov '11 15:38
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Basically he is saying that if I unquestioningly accept Gods laws even though their appears to be some other law contrary to God's laws then my reasoning is childish.

I ACCEPT GODS LAWS WITHOUT QUESTION.

Then by LJs estimation Im childish, my reasoning is childish etc etc.
    that is because some morons/sadistic bastards might have tampered with god's laws. maybe they weren't sadistic and those laws were meant for that age's society. maybe they were meant to be taken metaphorically.

so if you accept any laws that contradict the concept "god is love" you are commiting a transgression. how can you believe that god so loved humanity that he sent his only son to die for us but still believe god made a bet with satan that job can take any amount of pain and suffering without complaining?
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    11 Nov '11 17:53
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    that is because some morons/sadistic bastards might have tampered with god's laws. maybe they weren't sadistic and those laws were meant for that age's society. maybe they were meant to be taken metaphorically.

so if you accept any laws that contradict the concept "god is love" you are commiting a transgression. how can you believe that god so l ...[text shortened]... a bet with satan that job can take any amount of pain and suffering without complaining?
    Yeah ..maybe this, maybe that, might have this and might have that.

Good luck to you and your gay lifestyle.

Maybe God will forgive you and maybe not. Who knows.
  7. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    11 Nov '11 20:06
    Originally posted by jaywill
    bbarr,

If you decide to, you may use the new thread [b]The "Horrific" God Charge
    to continue our specific debate.[/b]
    OK, will do. I'll just start from the top there.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree