1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    26 Oct '11 08:25
    for all you "christians" saying homosexuality is an abomination before god, here is a little tidbit of information:

god made eve from the rib of adam
    therefore eve had the same DNA as adam
    therefore eve had the same sex chromosome as adam
    therefore eve was a dude
    a dude who had sex with adam
    therefore eve and adam were gay incestous twins.

so next time you claim the bible to be 100% correct and the will of god, and spew hateful stuff in the face of a dude or dudette who's only fault is loving someone of the same gender, stop to think that the first humans were adam and steve and they were in love.
  2. Cape Town
    Moves
    26 Oct '11 08:38
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    therefore eve was a dude
    How do you know they weren't both women?
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    26 Oct '11 09:19
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    How do you know they weren't both women?
    hmm, interesting point.
    but it did say that adam was a dude and he was created first.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Oct '11 09:30
    hmm, interesting point.
    but it did say that adam was a dude and he was created first.
    take it to the gay and lesbo forum spanky.
  5. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    26 Oct '11 09:55
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    take it to the gay and lesbo forum spanky.
    in your opinion, should there be a "gay and lesbo forum"? do you believe they should be separated from us "normal" people? so as not to infect us with their gayness? do you believe a gay person cannot be spiritual? and do you think a gay person should not be allowed to be RHP forum kind of spiritual (which many of you believe is synonym with christian and all other spiritual systems be damned)?
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Oct '11 14:22
    for all you "christians" saying homosexuality is an abomination before god, here is a little tidbit of information:

therefore eve was a dude

...[text shortened]... e same gender, stop to think that the first humans were adam and steve and they were in love.
    They had at least three children.

They had to be man and woman.
  7. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    26 Oct '11 14:37
    Originally posted by Suzianne

Maybe they adopted?
  8. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    26 Oct '11 15:20

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

9. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    26 Oct '11 15:27

sure, steve had a vagina
    and a uterus.

but he was a genetical twin of adam.

do you think that god also altered the dna of adam's rib? why would he need the rib then? did the "make clay golems factory" broke down? and would you think it is acceptable for two gays to boink if one of them undergoes sex change operation? or is sex without a child resulting 9 months later an abomination before god?
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Oct '11 15:40
    sure, steve had a vagina
    and a uterus.

but he was a genetical twin of adam.

do you think that god also altered the dna of adam's rib? why would he need the rib then? did the "make clay golems factory" broke down? and would you think it is acceptable for two gays to boink if one of them undergoes sex change operation? or is sex without a child resulting 9 months later an abomination before god?
    You assume many things in your post.

Far too many, by my standards, *and* your own.

Making Eve from Adam's rib does not necessarily mean a clone, nor a genetical twin. And that's just the first assumption you make. I would suggest you keep your assumptions about what I would find acceptable to yourself. Just because I am Christian does not mean you automatically know my mind on this, or any, subject.

Were you there? Do you know exactly what God did with the rib? No? Neither do I. But Adam was a man, and Eve was a woman, of this you can be sure. It says as much in black and white right there in the text.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Oct '11 15:411 edit
    in your opinion, should there be a "gay and lesbo forum"? do you believe they should be separated from us "normal" people? so as not to infect us with their gayness? do you believe a gay person cannot be spiritual? and do you think a gay person should not be allowed to be RHP forum kind of spiritual (which many of you believe is synonym with christian and all other spiritual systems be damned)?
    quit trolling Zaspanky, this is no place for your secular liberal agenda, get it printed on
    a t-shirt and go to some award ceremony or paint yourself gold and join a parade.
  12. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    26 Oct '11 19:41
    You assume many things in your post.

Far too many, by my standards, *and* your own.

Making Eve from Adam's rib does not necessarily mean a clone, nor a genetical twin. And that's just the first assumption you make. I would suggest you keep your assumptions about what I would find acceptable to yourself. Just because I am Christian does not mean you ...[text shortened]... a woman, of this you can be sure. It says as much in black and white right there in the text.
    "Making Eve from Adam's rib does not necessarily mean a clone, nor a genetical twin."

what do you think it means?😀 did God forget how to make a man? did he needed a blueprint? why a rib? wouldn't an eyelid be enough? did steve have adams rib for all his life? wouldn't be uncomfortable to have a rib larger than the others since steve was a woman? or was steve a bit butch and not a supermodel? did adam go through life missing a rib?

It says as much in black and white right there in the text
    not much of a debater, are you? i am sure you must have other qualities, and then again, it's not like knowing how to debate properly will save your life one day.

I would suggest you keep your assumptions about what I would find acceptable to yourself.
    not much of a reader, either. did i assume those things or did i ask you what kind of sex do you find acceptable to god. a simple yes or no would suffice, though of course you are free to describe exactly how one should have sex, who to have it with, for what reason and how often, so as not to offend god. as if god would be offended or even care by what 2(or more, the more the merrier) random simians from earth do in the bedroom
  13. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    26 Oct '11 19:44
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    quit trolling Zaspanky, this is no place for your secular liberal agenda, get it printed on
    a t-shirt and go to some award ceremony or paint yourself gold and join a parade.
    zaspanky is a new one. i wonder how you come up with these marvelouse pieces of ... wit. perhaps you ask some kindergartner what is the latest rage in preschool name calling.

anywhoo, dear intellectual challenged person, i did not make any propaganda here, i was merely asking you where should , in your humble opinion, the gays go. since you don't allow them here. nor do you allow for gay related topics here. or any mention of gays.
  14. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    26 Oct '11 20:255 edits

therefore eve was a dude

e same gender, stop to think that the first humans were adam and steve and they were in love.
    Hmmm Adam and Adam? Raggedy Andy and Andy?

So Adam is raggedy Andy?

Edit: On a serious note... males carry both sexual chromosomes so God had to supply the female chromosome. Thus, Adam and Eve weren't gay but God is definitely a woman.... and gay because God later impregnated a woman somehow... wait... god is a hermaphrodite?
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Oct '11 22:48
    The idea of taking a piece of organic material and creating another similar or indeed same copy of the original, seem quite an advanced notion for some one to write several thousands of years ago - I'd not really considered that until reading this thread.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree