1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    22 Jan '11 05:11
    (I may be responding to the wrong post here) , but in my view, humans have inhabitted this Earth for 500 000+ years.
  2. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    22 Jan '11 08:424 edits
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    this is so full of assumptions and holes it resembles a pair of Zhalanzis stringy underpants! Why this point yet evades you, i do not know, it has absolutely nothing to do with me or my beliefs, or my interpretations, or our translation of the scriptures or whether its the result of human actions or otherwise, Zhalanzi has invented his own God, it r ...[text shortened]... otherwise, its merely an attempt to cloud the issue. A truly castle made of sand type of post!
    It has everything to do with your beliefs and interpretation! 😵

Precisely because it is not a word for word 100% literal interpretation of the Bible, you discard God_{Zhalanzi} as an invention of the mind. - that is to say, precisely because it is not synchronised with your beliefs you discard his beliefs as being something he made up!

He believes in a totally different god to you and you don't believe in it!?...well no sh** Sherlock! gee, I bet that's why you think he's wrong then!

Now go and prove yours is a better god! :]
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Jan '11 09:531 edit
    Originally posted by Agerg
    It has everything to do with your beliefs and interpretation! 😵

Precisely because it is not a word for word 100% literal interpretation of the Bible, you discard God_{Zhalanzi} as an invention of the mind. - that is to say, precisely because it is not synchronised with your beliefs you discard his beliefs as being something he made up!

He believes in a I bet that's why you think he's wrong then!

Now go and prove yours is a better god! :]
    No i will not, i am not in the business of my God is better than your God, nor is it a matter of a projection of the mind, anyone can see that Zhalazi has taken liberties with the scriptural record and sought to establish his own. I am going back to the chess only forum where they appreciate me! and you can sit on your calculating machine and produce all the equations that your heart desires, Zhalani can sit on his chocolate and marzipan mountain with cascading Tia maria waterfalls and make sugar coated Gods and Fabian can sit blaspheming and wondering why God does not answer him until he is blue in the face!
  4. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    22 Jan '11 12:063 edits
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    No i will not, i am not in the business of my God is better than your God, nor is it a matter of a projection of the mind, anyone can see that Zhalazi has taken liberties with the scriptural record and sought to establish his own. I am going back to the chess only forum where they appreciate me! and you can sit on your calculating machine and produ ...[text shortened]... bian can sit blaspheming and wondering why God does not answer him until he is blue in the face!
    anyone can see that Zhalazi has taken liberties with the scriptural record and sought to establish his own.
    Many Christian moderates would see no such thing; indeed they would level the charge that anyone can see you're perverting the true "God" by ascribing to it qualities which were falsely documented by the ancient and primitive writers of the Bible.

Anyway, nice to see you're fleeing the fight again! and my point remains:

When Zahlanzi or I or anyone else attack your notion of "God" - that is, attack God_{Robbie Carrobie}, we are not superceding the morality of "God"; we are superceding merely the morality of yourself! i.e. God_{Robbie Carrobie} is just a projection of your own morality.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree