The Big Bang!

The Big Bang!

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
06 Sep 05

Originally posted by dj2becker
Oh yea, now I remember your faith is based on evidence... When you were trying to replicate the big bang and blew up the lav...
Frogstomp carries out experiments in lavatories? How very peculiar...

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
06 Sep 05

[b]That does not equate to your definition of " faith ", as you have shown time and time again in your posts.

How is your faith any different to mine?

Oh yea, now I remember your faith is based on evidence... When you were trying to replicate the big bang and blew up the lav... So you concluded that it must have happened...

...[text shortened]... matters.

What evidence do you have for the big bang? Some cherry bomb that blew up a lav?[/b]
I probably already have told you,, ift aint my fault that you have a poor memory.
I do not have any time to waste trying to teach you anything anyway.

btw you have no evidence that God exist ,,none at all.

I do , but I'm not letting you in on it.

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
06 Sep 05
1 edit

Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
yup i hide webcams in fundies bathrooms and do a statistical study of the how many read the bible on the loo.

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
06 Sep 05

Originally posted by frogstomp
yup i hide webcams in fundies bathrooms and do a statistical study of the how many read the bible on the loo.
Fundamentalism...a form of religion based on letting the A$$hole do the talking.

Moves
06 Sep 05
1 edit

I think the experiment is called 'bowel movement' 🙂
That is as close as he can come to proving the big bang theory...

PS: More or less like continental drift😉

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
06 Sep 05
1 edit

I think the experiment is called 'bowel movement'

PS: More or less like continental drift
Out of curiosity...do you find the idea of continental drift more credible than the Big Bang?

Edit: Get behind me, smileys.

Moves
06 Sep 05
1 edit

Out of curiosity...do you find the idea of continental drift more credible than the Big Bang?

Edit: Get behind me, smileys.
Yea, I suppose the idea that all the continents in the world are floating around on the sea like some blocks of ice in a bath tub is more believable than the idea that all the matter in the universe was squished into a dot the size of a period on a page.

edit: but I suppose the idea that this dot exploded and created everything we have today simply takes the cake.

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
06 Sep 05

Originally posted by Metamorphosis
Well, the "heavens may pass away" but there won't be any [b]great noise as sound does not propagate in vacuum. For us, all is silent in space.

As for the Big Bang, I see it as science's version of the Creation event of monotheistic religions. But for the record I don't believe existence "began" with a Big Bang anymore than it did with Go ...[text shortened]... at everything must have a beginning, somewhere. But there is something deeply absurd about this.[/b]
We are busy on #2 ,,unlike the fundies who only read the bible ( see my previous post) ,, and are expanding Ekpyrotics in to a Cyclic universe.
There is also the possibility that a there's a limit on compactification inside a black hole and once it reaches that limit it becomes a whitehole. In other words the radius of a black hole can never actually become a singularity.

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
06 Sep 05
1 edit

I think the experiment is called 'bowel movement' 🙂
That is as close as he can come to proving the big bang theory...

PS: More or less like continental drift😉
I never said you ever did a bowel movement, you probably haven't , evidence is you're so full of it.

Moves
06 Sep 05

We are busy on #2 ,,unlike the fundies who only read the bible ( see my previous post) ,, and are expanding Ekpyrotics in to a Cyclic universe.
There is also the possibility that a there's a limit on compactification inside a black hole and once it reaches that limit it becomes a whitehole. In other words the radius of a black hole can never actually become a singularity.
Yea, like the bacteria in the drop of water thinking he's discovered the whole universe. Then the scientist looks at the bateria through the microscope and shakes his head.

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
06 Sep 05

the idea that all the continents in the world are floating around on the sea like some blocks of ice in a bath tub .
Glad to see you haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about.

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
06 Sep 05
1 edit

Glad to see you haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about.
he's been getting his information by looking up his fundament

Moves
06 Sep 05
1 edit

I never said you ever did a bowel movement, you probably haven't , evidence is you're so full of it.
Probably not quite as dense as that first dot of matter. C'mon Froogy, you really gonna tell me that all the matter in the universe was squashed into a dot the size of a period on a page? Man, that is one crowded dot! Apparently this happens every few billion years! You can forget about global warming... We're gonna be squished!

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
06 Sep 05

Probably not quite as dense as that first dot of matter. C'mon Froogy, you really gonna tell me that all the matter in the universe was squashed into a dot the size of a period on a page? Man, that is one crowded dot! Apparently this happens every few billion years! You can forget about global warming... We're gonna be squished!
read my post to Meta. that answered your dumb question

H
I stink, ergo I am

On the rebound

Moves
06 Sep 05

Is a toilet joke below the belt?

Nope! Your belt is around your ankles.