1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Jan '11 02:462 edits
    The story of the birth of baby Jesus has been plagiarized straight out of the Vedic teachings.

The Bible tells us falsely, that the little baby Jesus was born, and King Harrod killed all the male children because he didn't want the new baby to grow up and to challenge him.

This story was in the Vedic teachings hundreds of thousands of years ago, when little baby Krsna was born, King Kamsa killed all the male children because he didn't want Krsna to grow up and challenge him.

You can go and read this story in the Vedic teachings right now, and you will find it has always been there right from the beginning long before the Bible was fabricated.

This is undeniable.
  2. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    23 Jan '11 03:121 edit
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    The story of the birth of baby Jesus has been plagiarized straight out of the Vedic teachings.

The Bible tells us falsely that the little baby Jesus was born and King Harrod killed all the male children because he didn't want the new baby to grow up and to challenge him.

This story was in the Vedic teachings hundreds of thousands of years ago, when en there right from the beginning long before the Bible was fabricated.

This is undeniable.
    Was Krsna born of a virgin? Did he suffer under Pontius Pilot? Was he crucified, dead and buried? Did he rise from the dead, ascend into Heaven, and does he sit at God's right hand?

I think not
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Jan '11 03:24
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    Was Krsna born of a virgin? Did he suffer under Pontius Pilot? Was he crucified, dead and buried? Did he rise from the dead, ascend into Heaven, and does he sit at God's right hand?

I think not
    You have cleverly missed the point....

The Bible is a fabrication and the story of Jesus was stolen straight from the Vedic teachings, and this you can read about yourself.

The Vedic scriptures are the only true bonafide teachings available for persons desiring to know of God and life, and all others are substitute with much error.

The Bible mocks itself because of the foolishness it presents.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Jan '11 13:16

The Bible tells us falsely, that the little baby Jesus was born, and King Harrod killed all the male children because he didn't want the new baby to grow up and to challenge him.

This story was in the Vedic teachings hundreds of thousands of years ago, whe ...[text shortened]... en there right from the beginning long before the Bible was fabricated.

This is undeniable.
    And the exact reason why the events chronicled in my book are so similar to events chronicled in your book totally escapes you, doesn't it?

Calling it plagiarism shows that you're not interested in the truth, only that you are interested in slamming the truth.
  5. Standard memberua41
    Sharp Edge
    Dulling my blade
    Moves
    23 Jan '11 15:58
    How many Jesus characters do we have throughout history? I think the pagans and the egyptians and other mystics beat the jews to it. Horus, probably being the most well known comparison, has a straight chalk down list with Jesus. Mother impregnated by angel, king trying to kill them, birth presented by angels to shepards, same symbols, same periods of their lives written about, both their baptists suffered a beheading... the list goes on. It is no surprise that there are parallels with Krishna, a source older than all these. Another good idea for a comparative thread, thanks Vish *flees away to the private fora*
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Jan '11 20:33
    Originally posted by ua41
    How many Jesus characters do we have throughout history? I think the pagans and the egyptians and other mystics beat the jews to it. Horus, probably being the most well known comparison, has a straight chalk down list with Jesus. Mother impregnated by angel, king trying to kill them, birth presented by angels to shepards, same symbols, same periods of their liv ...[text shortened]... these. Another good idea for a comparative thread, thanks Vish *flees away to the private fora*
    While we're at it, why don't we also discuss why the story of Noah is so similar to the story of Gilgamesh found in Sumerian writings.

It just seems to me that several cultures writing about the same event shouldn't be all that surprising...

(By the way, Mary was NOT "impregnated by an angel". In my King James version of the events, it was the work of the Holy Ghost. This is central to the belief in a Triune God. It was not an angel's deed, it was God's. It is also central to the belief that Jesus was born without sin, original or otherwise.)

(And I understand that this wasn't the point of your post, I'm just sayin'.)
  7. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    23 Jan '11 21:471 edit

This story was in the Vedic teachings hundreds of thousands of years ago, whe en there right from the beginning long before the Bible was fabricated.

This is undeniable.
    The birth of Jesus was prophecied in the Bible. On the day the Jews would blow the horn every 50 years was the day Jesus was born. To bad the Jews didn't see that.
  8. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    23 Jan '11 22:02

This story was in the Vedic teachings hundreds of thousands of years ago, whe ...[text shortened]... en there right from the beginning long before the Bible was fabricated.

This is undeniable.
    "This story was in the Vedic teachings hundreds of thousands of years ago..."-vishvahetu

hundreds of thousands of years ago?! Where do you come up with that figure?
  9. Lowlands paradise
    Moves
    23 Jan '11 22:21
    Originally posted by ua41
    How many Jesus characters do we have throughout history? I think the pagans and the egyptians and other mystics beat the jews to it. Horus, probably being the most well known comparison, has a straight chalk down list with Jesus. Mother impregnated by angel, king trying to kill them, birth presented by angels to shepards, same symbols, same periods of their liv ...[text shortened]... these. Another good idea for a comparative thread, thanks Vish *flees away to the private fora*
    Very true. At the time of Jesus the Mithras cult was wide spread under the Romans. The birth of Mithras was very much like that of Jesus. Both born from virgins.
  10. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    23 Jan '11 22:30
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    "This story was in the Vedic teachings hundreds of thousands of years ago..."-vishvahetu

[b] hundreds of thousands of years ago?! Where do you come up with that figure?
    [/b]
    i know because humans have only been here for about 6000 years.
  11. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    23 Jan '11 22:33
    Originally posted by souverein
    Very true. At the time of Jesus the Mithras cult was wide spread under the Romans. The birth of Mithras was very much like that of Jesus. Both born from virgins.
    I read an article online a while back, can't remember where. Someone had gone through the mythologies of different cultures looking for similarities between the stories pertaining to the lives of the Gods contained within the myths.

He found twenty-one archetypes that were consistently found within these stories. Each story didn't have the exact twenty-one, but contained a majority of them. The Biblical story of Jesus contained nineteen out of the twenty-one archetypes, although one of them was slightly tenious if i remember.
  12. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    23 Jan '11 22:341 edit
    Originally posted by utherpendragon

[b] hundreds of thousands of years ago?! Where do you come up with that figure?
    [/b]
    Presumably implied from *his* "book of inerrant truth", the plausibility of it being inerrant is no less plausible than the inerrancy of yours.
  13. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    23 Jan '11 22:35
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    i know because humans have only been here for about 6000 years.
    Please, this is the 21st Century not the Dark Ages, come and join us when you're ready.

6,000yrs?! What a load of tosh!!
  14. Lowlands paradise
    Moves
    23 Jan '11 22:40

This is undeniable.
    There is outside the bible nowhere a mentioning of this child massacre by King Herod. But a trustworthy historical source like Flavius Josephus describes Herod as a paranoid tyrant who killed for fear of being usurped three of his sons.

Not very likely this story comes from the Vedas
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Jan '11 22:58
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    The birth of Jesus was prophecied in the Bible. On the day the Jews would blow the horn every 50 years was the day Jesus was born. To bad the Jews didn't see that.
    What's this about the Jews blowing the horn every 50 years? I'm not familiar with this. Tell me more; no, I'm not kidding, I'd like to hear about it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree