1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Jan '11 21:14
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    Its just that you said quote "its not likely that this story came from the Vedas" end quote........

And I never said the story came from the Vedas.

I was saying and meaning, the theme is borrowed straight from the Vedas.....or the idea is straight from the Vedas.

do you see that?

I say this because the Bible is mostly fabricated.

And becau ...[text shortened]... ver say much of whats in the Bible because it is in error.

God does not subscribe to error.
    The Bible is not fabricated, the Vedas are however; bogus and dishonest.

You're right vishu this debating IS easy...
  2. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    24 Jan '11 21:31
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    Please be more clear on the point you are trying to make.
    All I can gather from what you are saying is that you believe mankind started with Noah an estimated 5011 years ago? And/or there were no civilizations before that date?
    There where no cilties until after the flood date the is est. at 3000 bc.
  3. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    24 Jan '11 21:465 edits
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    There where no cilties until after the flood date the is est. at 3000 bc.
    RBHILL, What about Cain's city (Genesis 4:17) ?

Hugh Ross believes the flood is back further. I think part of his reasoning is that Peleg (Gen. 10:25) was the man during whose time the land bridge connecting contenents was broken.

His name means "water course" if I recall rightly. And we are told that in his days the land was divided. This, Ross believes, is some thousands of years earlier when the land bridges which facilitated migration around the globe were broken. (See Gen. 10:25)

I'm undecided. But it would put Adam and Noah back in time further. Without subscribing to all Hugh Ross's ideas, he may have a valid point here. No ?
  4. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    24 Jan '11 21:521 edit
    Originally posted by jaywill
    RBHILL, What about Cain's city [b](Genesis 4:17) ?
    YA your right.
    I will have to look up Ross.
  5. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    24 Jan '11 22:293 edits
    YA your right.
    I will have to look up Ross.
    If you can hack it, sit through about 11 YouTube sessions on "Who Was Adam?"

YouTube

Astrophysicist and Christian apologist Dr. Hugh Ross's organization is called "Reasons to Believe"
  6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Jan '11 23:53
    Originally posted by divegeester
    The Bible is not fabricated, the Vedas are however; bogus and dishonest.

You're right vishu this debating IS easy...
    When a honest gentleman receives higher truth, he will immediately be thankful and embrace that truth and make it his own.

But when a person who is insincere and dishonest is confronted with truth, they reject it and hold tighter on to there error.
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Jan '11 23:571 edit
    Originally posted by jaywill
    [b]============================
    God would never talk of such mundane things as depicted talking to Moses.
    =============================

What "mundane" things are you talking about ?[/b]
    Read Numbers and Leviticus where Moses is suppose to be talking to God.

And the 600 laws you talk of from the OT, are from mens minds....not Gods

God would not speak such things.
  8. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    24 Jan '11 23:59

But when a person who is insincere and dishonest is confronted with truth, they reject it and hold tighter on to there error.
    That explains your behaviour.
    Shame on you.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Jan '11 00:01
    When a honest gentleman receives higher truth, he will immediately be thankful and embrace that truth and make it his own.

vishvahetu, you are using the words "honest", "truth", "insincere", "error" and "higher" incorrectly. Continuing to do so, when this has been pointed out to you, undermines the effect of your posts.
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jan '11 00:27
    Originally posted by FMF
    vishvahetu, you are using the words "honest", "truth", "insincere", "error" and "higher" incorrectly. Continuing to do so, when this has been pointed out to you, undermines the effect of your posts.
    The mysterious FMF......

I could imagine you are a professional man who has mastered the English language, but not common sense.
  11. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    25 Jan '11 00:482 edits
    Read Numbers and Leviticus where Moses is suppose to be talking to God.

And the 600 laws you talk of from the OT, are from mens minds....not Gods

God would not speak such things.
    So do you think God says it is ok for a man to F another man?
    I am going to a lame college Basketball game tonight I will see you Tuesday morning California time.
  12. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    25 Jan '11 00:50
    vishvahetu picture is of a snake he is being used by the devil.
  13. St. Peter's
    Moves
    25 Jan '11 01:24
    The story of the birth of baby Jesus has been plagiarized straight out of the Vedic teachings.

The Bible tells us falsely, that the little baby Jesus was born, and King Harrod killed all the male children because he didn't want the new baby to grow up and to challenge him.

This story was in the Vedic teachings hundreds of thousands of years ago, whe ...[text shortened]... en there right from the beginning long before the Bible was fabricated.

This is undeniable.
    Your religion is only about 1200 years behind Judaism, maybe someday you'll catch up, though I think not.

The first Old Testament books were written around 1450CE and the OT was Completed around 300CE. The vedic teachings were compiled from many different sources and different faith traditions and compiled around 200 CE, so culturally, historically and intellectually speaking, yours is the plagerist religion

I mentioned it before, and feel it necessary to repeat. It is a shame you know very little about your own religion....or any religion for that matter.
  14. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    25 Jan '11 01:35
    vishvahetu picture is of a snake he is being used by the devil.
    He is Satan himself Hill.
  15. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Jan '11 01:46
    Originally posted by Doward
    Your religion is only about 1200 years behind Judaism, maybe someday you'll catch up, though I think not.

The first Old Testament books were written around 1450CE and the OT was Completed around 300CE. The vedic teachings were compiled from many different sources and different faith traditions and compiled around 200 CE, so culturally, historically and int ...[text shortened]... It is a shame you know very little about your own religion....or any religion for that matter.
    You have Goggled the Vedas and have come up with false information because you are trying to find some fault.

To speculate and put forward false information about the Vedas is more of your dishonesty.

The Vedas are pre history and are eternal because God and the living entities are eternal.

The Vedas present true spiritual knowledge without error.

They are the one and only original true teachings for mankind.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree