1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Jan '11 15:21
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    And if I point out that absurdity as false and dishonest, you accuse me of automatically insulting people.
    If you always accuse people who disagree with you of being "absurd" and "false" and "dishonest", which you do, then you are automatically insulting people, that's right.
  2. St. Peter's
    Moves
    25 Jan '11 16:42
    The Vedas are the first writings in the history of language itself.

Sanskrit is the worlds first and oldest language in the history of the world.

The Vedas are the first and original teachings of God and religion and life.

So when you hear when baby Jesus was born, King Harrod killed all the male children, you must know that that story was existi ...[text shortened]... t all the stories in the Bible are fabricated, one will know that that story is also fabricated.
    all of your post is simply untrue. The earliest written vedas appear at the SAME time as the writings of Moses. The oral traditions of the Abrahamic faiths go back easily as far Hinduism, So it is unlikely that there is any plagerism as well.
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jan '11 00:51
    Originally posted by FMF
    If you always accuse people who disagree with you of being "absurd" and "false" and "dishonest", which you do, then you are automatically insulting people, that's right.
    To state that animal cruelty is not wrong is absurd.

To state that the cosmos has no intelligent directive is absurd.

To teach that one will go to hell for not being a Christian is absurd.

And for you to support this is dishonest and also absurd.
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jan '11 00:55
    Originally posted by Doward
    all of your post is simply untrue. The earliest written vedas appear at the SAME time as the writings of Moses. The oral traditions of the Abrahamic faiths go back easily as far Hinduism, So it is unlikely that there is any plagerism as well.
    The Sanskrit writings pre- date history itself, because they are eternal, and therefore these teachings of religion and God are the first and the original true and perfect teachings.

All others present error because they are fabrications.
  5. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    26 Jan '11 01:00
    All these rules and laws in the Bible are coming from the minds of superstitious and fearful men.
    Just in your opinion is it ok for a man to F another man. I am not asking what the Bible says i am asking what you say.
  6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jan '11 01:11
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Just in your opinion is it ok for a man to F another man. I am not asking what the Bible says i am asking what you say.
    That is such a silly question, because it is common knowledge that the person is living in error.
  7. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    26 Jan '11 01:24
    That is such a silly question, because it is common knowledge that the person is living in error.
    when you say error is that your way of sugar-coding sin?
  8. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jan '11 01:32
    when you say error is that your way of sugar-coding sin?
    When you say sin...is that your way of making error evil?
  9. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    26 Jan '11 03:321 edit
    When you say sin...is that your way of making error evil?
    When you say error it is like saying it is ok.

I am sorry you are lost in your sin of listening to a falsee hope of V. I will put you on my top 10 list of people to pray for to come to know the Lord in a personal way.
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jan '11 05:341 edit

I am sorry you are lost in your sin of listening to a falsee hope of V. I will put you on my top 10 list of people to pray for to come to know the Lord in a personal way.
    transmission problem
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Jan '11 05:34

If a person lives their life in error and by error, they will increase and prolong their suffering, and the suffering of anyone their error impacts.

The greatest result of living by error is returning to this world of suffering over and over again.
  12. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    26 Jan '11 10:29
    If a person lives their life in error and by error, they will increase and prolong their suffering, and the suffering of anyone their error impacts.

The greatest result of living by error is returning to this world of suffering over and over again.
    The vedas are false teachings fabricated by evil men to lead humanity down the road to damnation.
  13. St. Peter's
    Moves
    26 Jan '11 14:201 edit
    The Sanskrit writings pre- date history itself, because they are eternal, and therefore these teachings of religion and God are the first and the original true and perfect teachings.

All others present error because they are fabrications.
    untrue, simply untrue and unverifiable. The best guess is 1500CE, again the same time as Moses
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Jan '11 20:15
    When a honest gentleman receives higher truth, he will immediately be thankful and embrace that truth and make it his own.

But when a person who is insincere and dishonest is confronted with truth, they reject it and hold tighter on to there error.
    I completely agree with you; why when I've pointed out to you the error of your ways do you continue to sin?
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Jan '11 15:28
    And for you to support this is dishonest and also absurd.
    You are misusing the words "dishonest" and "absurd".

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree