1. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Aug '15 06:39
    Originally posted by FMF
    divegeester's disagreement is with other Christians about the meaning of "Hell" not with the Bible itself.
    We have NO God......without the bible. You....as an atheist have NO right to talk about such things.

You FMF, are godless. Post as such.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Aug '15 06:403 edits
    Originally posted by chaney3
    Dive.....it says in Revelation that we are all doomed to hell. You have fought that in numerous threads.

Do you NOT believe in the bible? Or, do you conveniently just push aside the things that are a nuisance to you?

Your bible acceptance is not good. And, furthermore, you believe what YOU want to believe. God is blackmailing humans to avoid Hell. What do you have to say about the OP?
    I have explained what I believe about hell in great detail and across many threads (most of which were not started by me). I don't accept the teaching of eternal suffering. I don't believe that other things in the Bible are literal, such as the Tree of Life or seven-headed monsters, or prostitutes drinking cups for of Chrisitans blood. Etc.

I am castigated and abused in this forum for not accepting these things and for challenging other Christians who do belive them. Grampy Bobby has now declared that he believes that hell is literally a cavern underground somewhere. No one knows what lemon lime believes except that he doesn't like being asked what he believes.

What I find mor interesting than the arguments over biblical interpretation is the behaviours of the posters in this forum. You included.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Aug '15 06:42
    We have NO God......without the bible. You....as an atheist have NO right to talk about such things.

You FMF, are godless. Post as such.
    There are thousands of religions and denominations and sects and cults. Christianity is just one of them.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Aug '15 06:43
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I have explained what I believe about hell in great detail and across many threads (most of which were not started by me). I don't accept the teaching of eternal suffering. I don't believe that other things in the Bible are literal, such as the Tree of Life or seven-headed monsters, of prostitutes drinking cups for of Chrisitans blood. Etc.
    Granted. Now....begs the question. What parts of the bible do YOU feel are actually true?

Not many dive. The bible may be a farce, and you just proved it. There is too much nonsense. Or, you can make up things as you go along, to suit your belief?

Comical.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Aug '15 06:46
    The bible may be a farce, and you just proved it. There is too much nonsense. Or, you can make up things as you go along, to suit your belief?
    If this is so, on what do you base the following claim, which you made on this thread: "ALL humans are saved!!! All humans. Once Jesus was crucified, all humans are saved."
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Aug '15 06:49
    The bible may be a farce, and you just proved it.
    I've done no such thing and you trying to make out that I have is a lie.

What is a farce however, is your posting history here: struggling contrite seeker, come Christian troll, come pseudo-alchohoic...
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Aug '15 06:54
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I've done no such thing and you trying to make out that I have is a lie.

What is a farce however, is your posting history here: struggling contrite seeker, come Christian troll, come pseudo-alchohoic...
    The OP is how God is blackmailing us to believe in Jesus in order to go to Heaven.

Instead of focusing on me, and my drinking issues, maybe you can tell me how it is not blackmail? God is blackmailing us. Do you have an opinion on that dive?
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Aug '15 06:59
    The OP is how God is blackmailing us to believe in Jesus in order to go to Heaven.

Instead of focusing on me, and my drinking issues, maybe you can tell me how it is not blackmail? God is blackmailing us. Do you have an opinion on that dive?
    If you want your OP, and indeed your posting in general, to be taken seriously, then I suggest you don't call people who post in your thread disagreeing with you " retarded", nor twists there point of view to fit you own.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Aug '15 07:00
    ...maybe you can tell me how it is not blackmail? God is blackmailing us. Do you have an opinion on that dive?
    The onus is on you to explain how non-believers are being "blackmailed" by a God they do not believe in. There is also some onus on you to answer the question as to how you think non-believers are "held hostage" by the contents of Christians' imaginations.
  10. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    30 Aug '15 07:291 edit
    What if the Christians are right? You FMF, may not believe in God, but....what if you are wrong? It is easy to discuss on a forum, but.......really, if you are wrong, then you go to HELL. That is the reason for the question.

It is my belief that ALL humans are saved!!! All humans. Once Jesus was crucified, all humans are saved. Regardless of belief.

Otherwise....you would be going to hell FMF.
    I asked you a question in one of your other threads: http://www.redhotchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=165154&page=4#post_3445825 which did not get a response (5th post from the end of that page)

Why do you even believe there was a Jesus in the first place, why do you believe you are saved, when you think the Bible is a load of crap??
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Aug '15 07:35
    Originally posted by Agerg
    I asked you a question in one of your other threads: http://www.redhotchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=165154&page=4#post_3445825 which did not get a response (5th post from the end of that page)

Why do you even believe there was a Jesus in the first place, why do you believe you are saved, when you think the Bible is a load of crap??
    When Jesus was crucified, He died for ALL humans. Regardless of their beliefs. All humans are saved.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Aug '15 07:42
    When Jesus was crucified, He died for ALL humans. Regardless of their beliefs. All humans are saved.
    And you base this claim on a book you describe as "BS", "man made" and which leads to Christians "knowing nothing whatsoever about God"?
  13. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    30 Aug '15 07:421 edit
    Much as I appreciate you re-iterating the point I am challenging, I would be even more appreciative if you could now address the point I am challenging. Which is:

If the Bible is a load of crap, why do you even believe that there even existed a Jesus, and that he died for all of us!?
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Aug '15 07:50
    Originally posted by Agerg
    Much as I appreciate you re-iterating the point I am challenging, I would be even more appreciative if you could now [b]address the point I am challenging. Which is:

If the Bible is a load of crap, why do you even believe that there even existed a Jesus, and that he died for all of us!?[/b]
    If I were truthful.......I don't know. How could I?
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Aug '15 08:281 edit
    If I were truthful.......I don't know. How could I?
    As I said on page 1 of this thread:

In your first post in these forums you said this:

"I have always considered myself a Christian..."

Based on your OP and your continued attacks of Christians, do you realise how (to use your own word) "insane" you sound?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree