1. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    19 May '06 06:56
    I think this is a very interresting e-mail that I have received this morning and is only actually intended for Christians, but if you are not one, then still read it.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

DR. JAMES KENNEDY AND OTHER AUTHORITIES WANT ALL CHRISTIANS TO KNOW THE TRUTH. I THOUGHT YOU MIGHT LIKE THIS INFORMATION.

The Da Vinci Code Lie Exposed
    The movieThe Da Vinci Code staring Tom Hanks, directed by Ron Howard will soon be released in the first part of this year. This movie will have the potential to deceive billions of the worlds population. The story line attacks the very heart of the Gospel and attempts to destroy the very nature and character of the Lord Jesus Christ as the Son of God. (Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against His anointed? Psalm 2:1, 2)

Satan knows his time is about up and now he will attempt to take one of his best shots by enlisting all of hell to belch out its worse deception in that of stripping Jesus Christ of His Divine nature and turning him into a mere man who secretly marries Mary Magdalene. To add insult to injury the story depicts the idea that certain shadowy Christian groups for 2,000 years have purposely and secretly hidden this so called fact behind the scenes and thus it is finally revealed in a coded message buried in Leonardo Da Vincis painting. Even the movie trailer for this story presents it as the truth finally revealed about Jesus! (this is just what the Islamic Fascists need to give added credence to their bloody, destructive campaign of global terror!)

It is time for Christians (the Body of Christ) everywhere to rise up and expose this lie from the pit of hell that will be perpetuated on the whole world in just a couple of short months. This is no time to back down in the day of battle. It is a time to pray and fast like never before that God will raise up a standard against the enemy as he comes in like a flood. Satan always overplays his hand and once again he is about to overplay it big time because as usual he overplays it right into Gods plan to present the truth to the whole world. And this Gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come Matthew 24:14

Oswald Chambers states in his timeless writing My Utmost For His Highest Our calling is not primarily to be holy men and women but to be proclaimers of the Gospel of God. The one all-important thing is that the Gospel of God should be recognized as the abiding reality Yet we have to ask ourselves today when this abiding reality comes under direct attack who will defend it? The answer can only be that those of us who have been transformed by its truth for eternity will and must defend it here and now.

Pray that Christian lay people, prayer leaders, writers, pastors, and all those in Christian media outlets will get the message out and expose this deception of hell and reveal the lie this movie will present before it ever hits the theaters.

We can only say about Tom Hanks & Ron Howard Father forgive them for they know not what they do but to the enemy of the cross we can only declare to him, go ahead take your best shot because your time is up and you will soon be cast into the lake of fire."
    E-mail this on to everyone you know (dont delete, give it feet) and let's expose this lie for what it is because the hour is late and much later than we think.
  2. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    19 May '06 07:00
    Originally posted by Nicksten
    I think this is a very interresting e-mail that I have received this morning and is only actually intended for Christians, but if you are not one, then still read it.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

DR. JAMES KENNEDY AND OTHER AUTHORITIES WANT ALL CHRISTIANS TO KNOW THE TRUTH. I THOUGHT YOU ...[text shortened]... nd let's expose this lie for what it is because the hour is late and much later than we think.
    Email Forwards sure are cool!
  3. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    19 May '06 07:08
    I personally will never watch the movie or even read about it. This is the sickest sick. What do people get out of mocking God - a rush?

The thing I dont understand is that people who dont believe in Him can make up such childish things. 🙄 IMBECILES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    19 May '06 07:12
    I personally will never watch the movie or even read about it. This is the sickest sick. What do people get out of mocking God - a rush?

The thing I dont understand is that people who dont believe in Him can make up such childish things. 🙄 IMBECILES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I don't understand how people can believe in something that they can never show any evidence for and then claim that not believing in it is somehow crazy. IMBECILES.
  5. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    19 May '06 07:20

DR. JAMES KENNEDY AND OTHER AUTHORITIES WANT ALL CHRISTIANS TO KNOW THE TRUTH. I THOUGHT YOU ...[text shortened]... nd let's expose this lie for what it is because the hour is late and much later than we think.
    You people are crazy.

Come on, the Gospels weren't written until long after Jesus died, and the bible per se certainly wasn't concieved for another couple of hundred years. The roman Emperor Constantine certainly had quite a bit of say politically about the story they told.
  6. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    19 May '06 07:20

It's the people who do believe in Him making up childish things that should concern us.

The fact that James Kennedy thinks this is even an important issue while genocide in Darfur takes place causes one to ponder the sorry state of misplaced priorities of certain segments of the church.
  7. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    19 May '06 07:24
    Why should it make the slightest difference to Christians whether Christ was married (had sexual relations) or not? I'm genuinely curious.
  8. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    19 May '06 07:29
    Why not expose the LIE which is the totally manmade religion called Christianity ???
    Must you silly people insist un blaming Satan for problems which are caused by Christians ??
  9. Joined
    26 Mar '06
    Moves
    19 May '06 07:45
    Christians do not cause any problems. Please kindly respect other people's religion. Just because some people do not believe in God doesn't mean that all problems are caused by christians.
  10. Cape Town
    Moves
    19 May '06 07:49
    Originally posted by hey man
    Christians do not cause any problems. Please kindly respect other people's religion. Just because some people do not believe in God doesn't mean that all problems are caused by christians.
    Are you saying that Christians never cause problems or that not all problems are caused by Christians? Which is it?
  11. Joined
    15 Nov '05
    Moves
    19 May '06 08:12
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Are you saying that Christians never cause problems or that not all problems are caused by Christians? Which is it?
    Which is it? I think what he meant was Christians never cause problems.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 May '06 09:271 edit
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    Why should it make the slightest difference to Christians whether Christ was married (had sexual relations) or not? I'm genuinely curious.
    BEWARE OF SPOILER ! ! !

Because the main hint is that Jesus was nothin but a normal man being made to god´s son after his dead. And this is the very root of christanity worldwide. If true you are worshipping a normal but maybe noble guy. Secondly another fact (don´t want to spoil the movie or the novel) denies Petrus as the head of the apostles.
  13. Cape Town
    Moves
    19 May '06 09:33
    Originally posted by greetingstoyou
    Which is it? I think what he meant was Christians never cause problems.
    Well if he did then he must not be a Christian because he just cause us problems by confusing us with two statements with different meanings.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 May '06 09:351 edit
    Originally posted by hey man
    Christian problems so far (just to name a few):

Mass Murder like in the crusades

Mass murder to gain estates like thru witch processes

The decade long withholding of knowledge as the church had the monopol on books and knowledge.

The high Aids infection rate because Braini in Rom says no to latex.

Want some more ?

So christians do cause problems so do other men. But as you are so many your problems move the world. And the most racist and intolerant against other thinking and religions (Satan go away) are muslims and christians always fighting for the title.

Please start flaming at me as surely going to hell right away.
  15. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    19 May '06 10:20
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    I don't understand how people can believe in something that they can never show any evidence for and then claim that not believing in it is somehow crazy. IMBECILES.
    Just because the things that happened, did not happen in your time, doesnt mean that it didn't happen.

Have you ever met your great great great great grandfather? Have you seen him? Is there any prove of his existance? Uhm, I dont think so.

I dont understand how people can not believe in God, as God is in everything you can see. Except if you dont want to see Him. Is that the case with you XanthosNZ?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree