1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 May '12 10:102 edits
    Darwinism contributed to the holocaust of the Jews.

YouTube&feature=related

http://creation.com/darwinism-and-the-nazi-race-holocaust

http://www.thedarwinpapers.com/oldsite/number12/Darwinpapers12HTML.htm
  2. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    03 May '12 10:292 edits
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Darwinism contributed to the holocaust of the Jews.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHeSaUq-Hl8&feature=related

http://creation.com/darwinism-and-the-nazi-race-holocaust

http://www.thedarwinpapers.com/oldsite/number12/Darwinpapers12HTML.htm
    Biological Darwinism did not contribute to the holocaust of the Jews but Social Darwinism did.
    The two do not equate so what you say here is irrelevant.

Darwin did not invent Social Darwinism but rather dangerously delusional infertile theists like yourself invented Social Darwinism and so it is by far mainly YOUR evil kind ( dangerously delusional infertile theists ) that is responsible for the mass murder of men, women and children. By far the majority of Nazis were THEIST.

All totally rational atheists that acknowledge the fact of evolution inevitably disagree with Social Darwinism which isn't even a science.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 May '12 11:01
    Originally posted by humy
    Biological Darwinism did not contribute to the holocaust of the Jews but Social Darwinism did.
    The two do not equate so what you say here is irrelevant.

Darwin did not invent Social Darwinism but rather dangerously delusional infertile theists like yourself invented Social Darwinism and so it is by far mainly YOUR evil kind ( dangerously delusional infertil ...[text shortened]... dge the fact of evolution inevitably disagree with Social Darwinism which isn't even a science.
    Just like your father the Devil. Another attempt to deceive by the lie. You know the truth, but you would rather believe the lie of the Devil for it is such a strong delusion.
  4. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    03 May '12 16:01
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    I am willing to watch/listen on one condition - that you will be willing to discuss the contents, and if I show the contents to be wrong, that you are willing to admit it.
    Jaywill has a habit of posting links to youtube videos full of nonsense that he knows are nonsense, and when someone points this out, he just posts some more. I am not interested in th ...[text shortened]... which I assume you take to be largely correct) then I am willing to watch them and discuss them.
    No discussion as none is needed. Evolution is a joke and has no basis to be anything else but a joke. If your closed minded and living in the past as is your belief, then so be it.
  5. Cape Town
    Moves
    03 May '12 16:18
    Originally posted by galveston75
    No discussion as none is needed. Evolution is a joke and has no basis to be anything else but a joke. If your closed minded and living in the past as is your belief, then so be it.
    I am willing to discuss it, you apparently aren't. It seems you are the closed minded one. I do have conditions, but those conditions are merely to ensure that you actually take part in the discussion instead of trying to do one-sided preaching like jaywill.

As for your 'living in the past' comment, I would like you to explain why you say that. Do you believe there is currently less support for evolution than in the past?
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 May '12 18:03
    Originally posted by humy
    ...dangerously delusional infertile theists...
    The mind reels with the mental pictures.

Good construct, tho. 🙂
  7. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    03 May '12 18:18
    in the other discussion we had, you demonstrated that you don't even have the very basic evolution 101 knowledge. you have absolutely no qualification in making any judgement on evolution and the only thing you managed to demonstrate is that you're the joke.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 May '12 18:53
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    in the other discussion we had, you demonstrated that you don't even have the very basic evolution 101 knowledge. you have absolutely no qualification in making any judgement on evolution and the only thing you managed to demonstrate is that you're the joke.
    This is all I really need to know about the theory of evolution.

http://www.answersingenesis.org/media/video/ondemand/check-this-out/evolution-refuted

It is not fact!
  9. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    03 May '12 21:11
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    He has zero knowledge on evolution but once told the science forum this -

I'm not closed minded and I have studied evolution all my life.
  10. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    04 May '12 03:102 edits
    Originally posted by Proper Knob

Have you ever studied lets say communism completely and have read every book and piece of liturature ever written about it? Does one have to if one knows by even just a basic knowledge of that subject that it is not for them in anyway and it has flaws and is wrong with what it teaches? Does one need to read and study it deeply to know it's something they do not agree with?
    Do you get my point?
    So to answer your lying statement I have read much and studied much on evolution but it seems that if one were to study as much as you'd like them to, you seem to think that would make a believer out of them? Are you serious?
    To the contrary the more I learn about it the more far out and stupid it becomes.
    Satan hates God and will teach any gullable human anything he can to draw ones like yourself away from him and listen to man who knows only a spec of what God knows. Man following man is what has brought the world to this ungodless mindset that one who believes in this joke called evolution are a part of.
    Enjoy your monkey brothers and share a banana or two..............
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    04 May '12 04:17
    Originally posted by Proper Knob

And you apparently fell for it all. Too bad.
  12. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    04 May '12 04:24
    ... Does one need to read and study it deeply to know it's something they do not agree with?
    Satan hates God and will teach any gullable human anything he can to draw ones like yourself away from him and listen to man who knows only a spec of what God knows. .............
    1. Yes, I'm afraid you do have to understand something before you disagree with it. Else you are a complete fool.

2. Evolution is Satan's idea? How clever! I wonder why he didnt suggest it to man earlier?

PS. You obviously have the ear of Satan as well as god. Ask them how the Tooth Fairy is, I've just lost an incisor.
  13. Cape Town
    Moves
    04 May '12 05:09
    So to answer your lying statement I have read much and studied much on evolution but it seems that if one were to study as much as you'd like them to, you seem to think that would make a believer out of them? Are you serious?
    To the contrary the more I learn about it the more far out and stupid it becomes.
    You clearly don't even know what the word 'evolution' means. At its most basic, evolution is the change of a species over time. That this happens is a direct consequence of the fact that offspring are genetically different from their parents. You cannot deny that this happens. So for a start, you need to at least know enough about the subject in order to construct statements that actually make sense. You have also shown at other times that you have many misconceptions about the Theory of Evolution. It is clear that you believe that evolution is a threat to your religion and for that reason alone you think it is all wrong.
  14. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    04 May '12 06:291 edit
    Is this an attempt at comedy, if so, well done, if not, you really need to speak to somebody.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    04 May '12 08:02
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    You clearly don't even know what the word 'evolution' means. At its most basic, evolution is the change of a species over time. That this happens is a direct consequence of the fact that offspring are genetically different from their parents. You cannot deny that this happens. So for a start, you need to at least know enough about the subject in order to ...[text shortened]... t evolution is a threat to your religion and for that reason alone you think it is all wrong.
    You say, "evolution is the change of a species over time." But that definition is included in the definiton of "adaptation". Evolution is far more than that. Evolution is the idea that a single simple organism changed over time and became every complex organism we have today. That is, all living things evolved from a single simple organism through small changes over billions of years.

Here is the definiton for adaptation:

adaptation
    A change in structure, function, or behavior by which a species or individual improves its chance of survival in a specific environment. Adaptations develop as the result of natural selection operating on random genetic variations that are capable of being passed from one generation to the next. Variations that prove advantageous will tend to spread throughout the population.

A Closer Look The gazelle is extremely fast, and the cheetah is even faster. These traits are adaptations characteristics or behaviors that give an organism an edge in the struggle for survival.

Darwinian theory holds that adaptations are the result of a two-stage process: random variation and natural selection. Random variation results from slight genetic differences. For example, one cheetah in a group may be slightly faster than the others and thus have a better chance of catching a gazelle. The faster cheetah therefore has a better chance of being well-fed and living long enough to produce offspring. Since the cheetah's young have the same genes that made this parent fast, they are more likely to be fast than the young of slower cheetahs. The process is repeated in each generation, and thereby great speed becomes an adaptation common to cheetahs. This same process of natural selection, in which the organisms best adapted to their environment tend to survive and transmit their genetic characteristics in increasing numbers to succeeding generations while those less adapted tend to be eliminated, also favors the fastest gazelles. Though evolution, in this case, may be thought of as an "arms race," animals may also adapt to their environment in a process known as adaptive radiation, as the so-called Darwin's finches in the Galápagos have done. On the islands, one type of finch gradually gave rise to some 13 different species of birds with differently shaped beaks, each species having adapted to its varying food niches and feeding habits. And, though we seldom think of it, humans also have an impact on an organism's adaptation to its environment. For instance, because of the misuse of antibiotics, some disease-causing bacteria have rapidly adapted to become resistant to the drugs.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/adaptation

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree