The Devil's Delusion

The Devil's Delusion

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
04 May 12
3 edits

Originally posted by RJHinds
You say, "evolution is the change of a species over time." But that definition is included in the definiton of "adaptation". Evolution is far more than that. Evolution is the idea that a single simple organism changed over time and became every complex organism we have today. That is, all living things evolved from a single simple organism through small dapted to become resistant to the drugs.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/adaptation
i started a new thread on the discontinuity of kinds, i didn't like the title, the devils
delusion, its just so middle ages!

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
04 May 12

Originally posted by galveston75
Have you ever studied lets say communism completely and have read every book and piece of liturature ever written about it? Does one have to if one knows by even just a basic knowledge of that subject that it is not for them in anyway and it has flaws and is wrong with what it teaches? Does one need to read and study it deeply to know it's something they ...[text shortened]... evolution are a part of.
Enjoy your monkey brothers and share a banana or two..............
That was a bit bitter.

You have failed to display even the most rudimentary knowledge concerning evolution. You are nothing more than an ignorant liar on this topic.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
04 May 12

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
i started a new thread on the discontinuity of kinds, i didn't like the title, the devils
delusion, its just so middle ages!
Neither do the Atheist evolutionists. HalleluYah !!!

rc

Moves
04 May 12
1 edit

Neither do the Atheist evolutionists. HalleluYah !!!
Perhaps we should burn them all alive with copies of 'the God delusion', around their
necks.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
04 May 12
1 edit

Perhaps we should burn them all alive with copies of 'the God delusion', around their
necks.
We should at least give them a chance to come to their senses first. They are just as much indoctrinated to believe in the theory of evolution as you are to believe Christ was the first created angel of God by the Watchtower. I hope you do not take offense by that statement, but I tell you the truth for your own good. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
04 May 12

We should at least give them a chance to come to their senses first. They are just as much indoctrinated to believe in the theory of evolution as you are to believe Christ was the first created angel of God by the Watchtower. I hope you do not take offense by that statement, but I tell you the truth for your own good. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
Says the man who thinks the universe and all within it is a few thousand years old. Unbelievable stupidity.

Tell you what, why don't you read that book i recommended to you?

l

Milton Keynes, UK

Moves
04 May 12
2 edits

http://www.davidberlinski.org/
You will also find that David Berlinski is also critical towards religious belief (he certainly doesn't agree with Christianity).

It seems like you strive to search for anyone who just happens to reject evolution, regardless of their other views.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
04 May 12

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Says the man who thinks the universe and all within it is a few thousand years old. Unbelievable stupidity.

Tell you what, why don't you read that book i recommended to you?
Because I would rather read the truth. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! 😏

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
04 May 12

Originally posted by lausey
You will also find that David Berlinski is also critical towards religious belief (he certainly doesn't agree with Christianity).

It seems like you strive to search for anyone who just happens to reject evolution, regardless of their other views.
Maybe, he has not come to the complete knowledge of the truth, yet. I sometimes criticize Christianity, as practiced today, myself. I am not familiar with his criticisms. There are many people that have a misunderstanding of Christianity, just as there are many people that don't understand the Holy Bible.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
04 May 12

Maybe, he has not come to the complete knowledge of the truth, yet. I sometimes criticize Christianity, as practiced today, myself. I am not familiar with his criticisms. There are many people that have a misunderstanding of Christianity, just as there are many people that don't understand the Holy Bible.
Everybody on the planet minus one I suspect.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
04 May 12

Originally posted by Proper Knob
That was a bit bitter.

You have failed to display even the most rudimentary knowledge concerning evolution. You are nothing more than an ignorant liar on this topic.
I don't have to display a thing to you or anyone here. Just because evolutionist heads are full of foolish non proven thoughts as evolution is and something that will NEVER even come close to being a FACT, doesn't mean I need to waist any time of mine reading more about a dead end subject that is about the most foolish thing any man has come up with in history.
And yes as you much as you can't believe it, it is Satan that is behind that stupid THEORY and has promoted it to the gullible and godless.

j

Moves
04 May 12

Why We Assume God.

Rational Round Table - M.J. Crawford (This very civil Christian apologist recommends that you do listen to his debater's videos)

&feature=relmfu

j

Moves
04 May 12
1 edit

Originally posted by jaywill
Why We Assume God.

[b] Rational Round Table
- M.J. Crawford (This very civil Christian apologist recommends that you do listen to his debater's videos)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52iEfTjLfZQ&feature=relmfu[/b]
Withdraw my recommendation of that video. Not Sure.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 May 12

necks.
Okay, now this made me LOL.

I found The God Delusion offensive in the extreme.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 May 12

Originally posted by galveston75
I don't have to display a thing to you or anyone here. Just because evolutionist heads are full of foolish non proven thoughts as evolution is and something that will NEVER even come close to being a FACT, doesn't mean I need to waist any time of mine reading more about a dead end subject that is about the most foolish thing any man has come up with in ...[text shortened]... t is Satan that is behind that stupid THEORY and has promoted it to the gullible and godless.
Don't hold back, Gman, tell us how you really feel about this. 🙂