1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 May '12 03:001 edit
    Originally posted by kevcvs57
    Everybody on the planet minus one I suspect.
    I don't understand everything, but I understand the most important things about the Holy Bible and Christianity and I am still trying to learn. That is different from "most" people. HalleluYah !!!
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    05 May '12 03:44
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I don't understand everything, but I understand the most important things about the Holy Bible and Christianity and I am still trying to learn. That is different from "most" people. HalleluYah !!!
    How is that different?

(Enjoyable thread btw, just left a bit of a bad taste on the way back out, but hey -- It's all good, right? Just open the windows and air out your guts, keep a hand on the steering, and on you go. Try to keep the car clean )
    😀
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    05 May '12 03:51
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Don't hold back, Gman, tell us how you really feel about this. 🙂
    GRRRRRRRR Lol.
  4. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    05 May '12 03:52
    Okay, now this made me LOL.

I found The God Delusion offensive in the extreme.
    did you find it more or less offensive than the bible?
  5. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    05 May '12 04:37
    Okay, now this made me LOL.

I found The God Delusion offensive in the extreme.
    Could you give us an example of what offended you?
  6. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    05 May '12 15:15
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Could you give us an example of what offended you?
    Just the stuff between the first letter of the book and the last letter. That's all.
  7. Cape Town
    Moves
    05 May '12 15:221 edit
    Originally posted by galveston75
    And yes as you much as you can't believe it, it is Satan that is behind that stupid THEORY and has promoted it to the gullible and godless.
    So is God behind all the lying and deception that is perpetrated by the theists who are campaigning against the Theory of Evolution? Maybe you have your names mixed up.

I know I am godless, but why do you think I am gullible? Are you serious, or was it just a crude attempt at an insult?
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 May '12 18:23
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    How is that different?

(Enjoyable thread btw, just left a bit of a bad taste on the way back out, but hey -- It's all good, right? Just open the windows and air out your guts, keep a hand on the steering, and on you go. Try to keep the car clean )
    😀
    I am talking about learning the truth of the Holy Bible in light of true Christianity. They go together like a horse and carriage. My grandfather used to brag that at one time he had the best one around.
  9. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    06 May '12 03:29
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    So is God behind all the lying and deception that is perpetrated by the theists who are campaigning against the Theory of Evolution? Maybe you have your names mixed up.

I know I am godless, but why do you think I am gullible? Are you serious, or was it just a crude attempt at an insult?
    No insult meant at all but just an over all explination to all that have left Gods explination on how all life came about or who refuse to see the greatness of his creations and basically blow God off with disreguard for his might and wisdom and have adopted this silly and unproven thought that all life came from some pond of scum.
    A house that we build is such a simple thing compared to a life form but yet if you built that house and many laughed at it and said it "just happened" from nothing, you'd be insulted by all means. But yet this is exactly what millions of humans do to God by believeing evolution.
  10. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    06 May '12 03:57
    I am talking about learning the truth of the Holy Bible in light of true Christianity. They go together like a horse and carriage. My grandfather used to brag that at one time he had the best one around.
    your carriage is missing a few wheels and your horse is lame.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    06 May '12 04:101 edit
    Originally posted by twhitehead

Well he could have just called you, Spanky, like the other JW does. Is that more to your liking?

P.S. Or maybe you like one of my names for you, Twithead.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    06 May '12 04:191 edit
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    your carriage is missing a few wheels and your horse is lame.
    I never had a horse and carriage. It was my grandpa, and he said he had the fastest and best one around. So I don't see how it could be lacking wheels or the horse being lame. You make about as much sense with this as you do believing there is no God because you refuse to see any evidence, even when it is right in front of your eyes.
  13. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    06 May '12 18:46
    I never had a horse and carriage. It was my grandpa, and he said he had the fastest and best one around. So I don't see how it could be lacking wheels or the horse being lame. You make about as much sense with this as you do believing there is no God because you refuse to see any evidence, even when it is right in front of your eyes.
    hehe. thanks for proving me right.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    06 May '12 23:59
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    hehe. thanks for proving me right.
    What have you ever been right about? You don't even know you have your head up your arse.
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    07 May '12 02:22
    What have you ever been right about? You don't even know you have your head up your arse.
    🙂

classic. reminds me of my dad- he'd use the same joke over and over.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree