1. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    10 Aug '08 10:15
    Originally posted by josephw
    The Devil's wish is that we don't do God's will.
    i thought his wish was to be better than god, isnt that why he was cast out?
  2. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    10 Aug '08 10:29
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    i thought his wish was to be better than god, isnt that why he was cast out?
    No.

Isa 14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Can't be better than God, only like Him. Satan can't even do that.
  3. At the Revolution
    Moves
    10 Aug '08 20:35
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UBU_Productions
    Ah, so you have me marked down as him. Wrong.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    10 Aug '08 21:15
    Originally posted by scherzo
    Ah, so you have me marked down as him. Wrong.
    SO youre not Ubu ?
    But he is a good dog ... 😀
  5. At the Revolution
    Moves
    11 Aug '08 00:12
    SO youre not Ubu ?
    But he is a good dog ... 😀
    I am not a DOG, Zionist!
  6. Joined
    29 Jul '01
    Moves
    12 Aug '08 05:45
    The Devil's wish is that we don't do God's will.
    I would have thought that the devil would have wished to be God. Another wasted wish.
  7. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    26 Jun '09 17:32
    I think he means his wish concering us that he doesn't want us to go to Heaven.
  8. Pepperland
    Moves
    26 Jun '09 17:43
    I stopped at the truck-stop today and met Ron Fields. Ron is a few years older than me. We talked politics, and then religion.
    This is what Ron said.

"There are two things on this earth that we have to worry about, and that's God's will, and the Devil's wish, and we all know the Devil's wish."
    ...so what's the devil's wish?
  9. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    26 Jun '09 17:47
    Sure!
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 Jun '09 08:361 edit
    Originally posted by daniel58
    Sure!
    Dude. This is the last time! Fabian has already pointed it out to you.
    Who are you responding to? Like Fabian said,push the 'quote and reply' button.
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 Jun '09 08:47
    I stopped at the truck-stop today and met Ron Fields. Ron is a few years older than me. We talked politics, and then religion.
    This is what Ron said.

"There are two things on this earth that we have to worry about, and that's God's will, and the Devil's wish, and we all know the Devil's wish."
    Dude,seriously,I think I know what the trucker meant. Is there really anything we have to worry about?
  12. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    27 Jun '09 12:01
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Dude,seriously,I think I know what the trucker meant. Is there really anything we have to worry about?
    I've been away for a few months and was surprised to see this thread back up. I would have thought it buried by now.

The devil's wish is that we don't do God's will.

I spent over two years in daily debate in this forum, and most of the posters in here, well, alot of them anyway, know where I stand. I believe in the God of the Bible. My position on spiritual issues is fundamentally evangelical.

There is an enemy of God called the devil and Satan. Yes, we have plenty to worry about. I'd say that that is abundantly evident when one considers the condition of humanity. One can take the positive view and point out man's achievements and say we are striving forward. But on the other hand, from a Biblical perspective, pointing out the positive only accentuates the negative, and by comparison, shows that the condition of man is in decline.

There is not fewer wars, there are not fewer deaths, there is not less murder or starvation or disease. The problems we face, in spite of the illusion of progress, are greater than ever.

But don't be fooled into thinking I'm a pessimist. There is great hope, and that hope is in one person and no other. Jesus.

And what is the will of God? That we believe in His son Jesus Christ.

Have you ever noticed how the whole world is against and resists God as He is reveled in the Bible? It seems like anything else goes, but if one speaks about Jesus, then that one is considered a throw back. Among other things.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Jun '09 12:09
    Its the will of Christ (and God as well)...
    How many Gods? Surely the parenthesis is superfluous.
  14. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    29 Jun '09 18:28
    There is not fewer wars, there are not fewer deaths, there is not less murder or starvation or disease. The problems we face, in spite of the illusion of progress, are greater than ever.
    And yet there are more Christians inhabiting the earth than at anytime in human history. Go figure.
  15. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    29 Jun '09 19:56
    Well that's GREAT!

There is only ONE GOD!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree