The Doctrine of the Churches

The Doctrine of the Churches

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
30 Jun 18

Originally posted by @secondson
You must be taking debating points from Rajk.

The doctrines taught by the scriptures has been fully expounded in these threads for months, and Rajk has consistently avoided any attempt made by me and others to discuss specific verses and passages to his own demise.

Your opinions, as an "non-believer", are of little or no value at all in any discussi ...[text shortened]... disqualifies you from being a factor, much less the fact that you know Rajk is full of nonsense.
People seeing things differently from you seems to get you really het up.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
30 Jun 18

Rajk is nothing short of a two faced, double minded and duplicitous counterfeit follower of Christ, and is the laughing stock of the spirituality forum...
Characteristics of counterfeit followers of Christ are
- those who condemn good works, who need to twist the Bible to find support eg the Matt 7 issue where you changed what Jesus said - Jesus said the man did evil works, you said the man did good works.
- the glorification of sin and evil
- the condemnation of those who preach following the commandments of Christ.
- the creating of list of critical doctrines required for eternal life which Jesus did not preach

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
30 Jun 18
1 edit

Rajk's doctrine flies in the face of 2000 years of church history and the testimony of all the early church fathers not to mention the preponderance of commentaries and literature written by virtually every biblical scholar, pastors, teachers and evangelists know to the church.
You have placed the doctrine of the church above the doctrine of Christ. This doctrine of the church is more palatable to the masses because nobody cares for righteousness and good works and this is evident in your attitude to the teachings of Christ. Christians like you have fallen prey to the church much like the masses were under the spell of the Priests and Levites, Scribes and Pharisees in the time of Christ.

In the end the Good Samaritans of this world will be welcomed into the Kingdom of God.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Jun 18

Originally posted by @fmf
"Bribes" God?? Good grief. What are you talking about? "Bribes"?

Are not "human efforts to do good works" exactly and explicitly what Jesus Christ commanded us to do, according to the Bible [and Rajk999's doctrine]? Is not "human effort to do good works", in fact, obedience to Jesus Christ?

"Bribes" God? Do you have your tongue in your cheek?
You should pay attention to what he says if your going to claim his beliefs are okay.

F

Moves
30 Jun 18

Originally posted by @kellyjay
You should pay attention to what he says if your going to claim his beliefs are okay.
This is just deflection. You are sidestepping the content of the post you are replying to which addressed head on what you'd posted.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30 Jun 18
1 edit

This is just deflection. You are sidestepping the content of the post you are replying to which addressed head on what you'd posted.
Your cries of 'deflection', are, in themselves, deflection.

You cry 'deflection', only to side-step the harder questions posed to YOU.

Irony and sarcasm are cheap 'K-mart' tools.

Same old, same old.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30 Jun 18

I am interested in debate and discussion about ideas...
No, your only interest is 'winning'. The actual discussion is ethereal to you.

F

Moves
01 Jul 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
Same old, same old.
Oh the irony.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
01 Jul 18

What on earth are you on about? Cannot Jesus Christ see into our hearts and isn't it Jesus Christ who judges us along with the sincerity of our efforts to obey His commandments and is it not Jesus Christ who decides our final fate and whose divine love and mercy we all depend upon... according to Rajk999's understanding of who Jesus Christ was and is? None of R ...[text shortened]... because anything and everything my god figure does is morally good, so there' [my paraphrasing].
What would you know about what Jesus can or cannot do, you reject Him. So you may as
well be talking about Harry Potter and Dumbledore.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
01 Jul 18

"Bribes" God?? Good grief. What are you talking about? "Bribes"?

Are not "human efforts to do good works" exactly and explicitly what Jesus Christ commanded us to do, according to the Bible [and Rajk999's doctrine]? Is not "human effort to do good works", in fact, obedience to Jesus Christ?

"Bribes" God? Do you have your tongue in your cheek?
Lord of the Rings, the Hobbit, they are as real as scripture to you so your opinion on what
is or isn't true within it is meaningless to me. Your opinion is not much higher than a blind
man talking about a painting he has never seen.

F

Moves
01 Jul 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
No, your only interest is 'winning'. The actual discussion is ethereal to you.
Apparently, what Kelly Jay and I are trying to discuss is "ethereal to you" and your only interest, as is so often the case, is following me from thread to thread saying the same off-topic things to me over and over and over again. 😉

F

Moves
01 Jul 18

Lord of the Rings, the Hobbit, they are as real as scripture to you so your opinion on what
is or isn't true within it is meaningless to me. Your opinion is not much higher than a blind
man talking about a painting he has never seen.
I believe the Bible provides a very real and meaningful blend of history and religious doctrine [for three major religions] with, in places, strong and detailed moral content. It has been the cornerstone for the philosophy and culture of literally billions and billions of people for thousands of years. You likening it to The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit is fatuous and ignorant, and trying to attribute such nonsense to me is simply a blatant deflection.

F

Moves
01 Jul 18

What would you know about what Jesus can or cannot do, you reject Him. So you may as well be talking about Harry Potter and Dumbledore.
"Harry Potter and Dumbledore"?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
01 Jul 18

I believe the Bible provides a very real and meaningful blend of history and religious doctrine [for three major religions] with, in places, strong and detailed moral content. It has been the cornerstone for the philosophy and culture of literally billions and billions of people for thousands of years. You likening it to The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit is ...[text shortened]... atuous and ignorant, and trying to attribute such nonsense to me is simply a blatant deflection.
Really, why is that? You reject the singular message from beginning to end with in it, the
only thing that sets it apart from all written works is that God is real, and it was His goal
from the Genesis to Revelation that God has for us a redeemer. Deny that what is left
is just meaningless stories no different than any other work of fiction that people can take
or leave without it being important or not.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
01 Jul 18

"Harry Potter and Dumbledore"?
People of fiction can do whatever the author wants them to within the stories only. When
you reject the reality of Jesus Christ, you have turned him into a work of fiction that can
do or not do whatever you want Him to do or not do.