1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    24 Feb '14 05:081 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Your belief is an Antichrist belief similar to the Muslims.

[b]Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son. Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father either; he who acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

(1 John 2:22-23 NKJV)[/b]
    What? Your not making sense... Since when do we deny that Jesus is the Christ?
    Show proof we deny that???????????????? If not you are a liar.

Lol. YOu again quote a scripture that says the opposite of what your saying and it shows the Jehovah and Jesus are TWO seperate beings as clear as a bell. My gosh satan has you big time buddy.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Feb '14 05:25
    Originally posted by galveston75
    What? Your not making sense... Since when do we deny that Jesus is the Christ?
    Show proof we deny that???????????????? If not you are a liar.

Lol. YOu again quote a scripture that says the opposite of what your saying and it shows the Jehovah and Jesus are TWO seperate beings as clear as a bell. My gosh satan has you big time buddy.
    There is no Jehovah. You have been propagandized. Jesus is the creator God manifested in the flesh.
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    25 Feb '14 00:191 edit
    There is no Jehovah. You have been propagandized. Jesus is the creator God manifested in the flesh.
    You are the worst kind of foolish human to deny the Almighty God and his name but now you must be a liar too as you have shown no proof of your claim..
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Feb '14 02:051 edit
    You are the worst kind of foolish human to deny the Almighty God and his name but now you must be a liar too as you have shown no proof of your claim..
    You have been shown plenty of truth. However, you refuse to pay attention to it. You say with your mouth that Jesus is the Christ, but it is obvious that you do not know that the Christ has to be Almighty God. You deny that Almighty God is the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. You have an antichrist belief. You even deny the bodily resurrection of Jesus.
  5. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    25 Feb '14 03:22
    No I don't know of a truth in the BIBLE as being paradoxical. God had it written in the Bible that he is "one God". How is that confusing or a paradox?
    But do you believe they exist in the bible? It seems that in order for one to believe the trinity, one eventually has to somehow accept this mysterious teaching as many do and just go with it.
    Their ...[text shortened]... r been said to humans "by God" to change his original words of him being a singular being, ever.
    God created the photon 😉(Photon = Light) and it exhibits the oddity of being a wave and or a particle you don't find that paradoxical ? There are truths or facts like this in the universe and your God and my God created these things..........if you can't give a simple yes or no to this fact then you really are being disingenuous. I did not say you had to believe in the trinity but that paradoxes exist and are part of the very nature of things created

Manny
  6. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    25 Feb '14 22:24
    Originally posted by menace71
    God created the photon 😉(Photon = Light) and it exhibits the oddity of being a wave and or a particle you don't find that paradoxical ? There are truths or facts like this in the universe and your God and my God created these things..........if you can't give a simple yes or no to this fact then you really are being disingenuous. I did not say you had to ...[text shortened]... the trinity but that paradoxes exist and are part of the very nature of things created

Manny
    I didn't say they do not exist in nature. I said there is no paradox with God. The Bible says he is 1 God period. Both he and his son have had plenty of chances to explain that he is indeed not 1 God but a 3 in one God and the Bible never says that period.
    But you sound like your saying since there are paradoxes in creation then that means God is also a paradox? Show me in the Bible where that is so?
    Why do you think this? Could it be that satan has influanced religious leaders to come up with this stuff? What did Jesus say WOULD HAPPEN after his death with his teachings?
  7. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    25 Feb '14 22:27
    You have been shown plenty of truth. However, you refuse to pay attention to it. You say with your mouth that Jesus is the Christ, but it is obvious that you do not know that the Christ has to be Almighty God. You deny that Almighty God is the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. You have an antichrist belief. You even deny the bodily resurrection of Jesus.
    You have no clue at all........

What you miss is yes I do pay attention to all you say about the trinity. And none of it is correct. So paying attention is different then giving into your beliefs and thories about this pagan and satan designed teaching.
  8. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    25 Feb '14 22:42
    The New Encyclopædia Britannica says: “Neither the word Trinity, nor the explicit doctrine as such, appears in the New Testament, nor did Jesus and his followers intend to contradict the Shema in the Old Testament: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord’ (Deut. 6:4). . . . The doctrine developed gradually over several centuries and through many controversies. . . . By the end of the 4th century . . . the doctrine of the Trinity took substantially the form it has maintained ever since.”—(1976), Micropædia, Vol. X, p. 126.

The New Catholic Encyclopedia states: “The formulation ‘one God in three Persons’ was not solidly established, certainly not fully assimilated into Christian life and its profession of faith, prior to the end of the 4th century. But it is precisely this formulation that has first claim to the title the Trinitarian dogma. Among the Apostolic Fathers, there had been nothing even remotely approaching such a mentality or perspective.”—(1967), Vol. XIV, p. 299.

In The Encyclopedia Americana we read: “Christianity derived from Judaism and Judaism was strictly Unitarian [believing that God is one person]. The road which led from Jerusalem to Nicea was scarcely a straight one. Fourth century Trinitarianism did not reflect accurately early Christian teaching regarding the nature of God; it was, on the contrary, a deviation from this teaching.”—(1956), Vol. XXVII, p. 294L.

According to the Nouveau Dictionnaire Universel, “The Platonic trinity, itself merely a rearrangement of older trinities dating back to earlier peoples, appears to be the rational philosophic trinity of attributes that gave birth to the three hypostases or divine persons taught by the Christian churches. . . . This Greek philosopher’s [Plato, fourth century B.C.E.] conception of the divine trinity . . . can be found in all the ancient [pagan] religions.”—(Paris, 1865-1870), edited by M. Lachâtre, Vol. 2, p. 1467.

John L. McKenzie, S.J., in his Dictionary of the Bible, says: “The trinity of persons within the unity of nature is defined in terms of ‘person’ and ‘nature’ which are G[ree]k philosophical terms; actually the terms do not appear in the Bible. The trinitarian definitions arose as the result of long controversies in which these terms and others such as ‘essence’ and ‘substance’ were erroneously applied to God by some theologians.”—(New York, 1965), p. 899.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Feb '14 00:32
    The New Encyclopædia Britannica says: “Neither the word Trinity, nor the explicit doctrine as such, appears in the New Testament, nor did Jesus and his followers intend to contradict the Shema in the Old Testament: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord’ (Deut. 6:4). . . . The doctrine developed gradually over several centuries and through many co ...[text shortened]... and ‘substance’ were erroneously applied to God by some theologians.”—(New York, 1965), p. 899.
    All of this is only partially true, so that makes it false.
  10. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    26 Feb '14 15:402 edits
    All of this is only partially true, so that makes it false.
    Yep, pic and choose what tickles your fancy....

I think the whole world should just shut down and listen to you and your grand teachings and follow the GM. (grand moron)

mo·ron (môr on)
    n.
    1. A stupid person; a dolt.
    2. Psychology A person of mild mental retardation having a mental age of from 7 to 12 years and generally having communication and social skills enabling some degree of academic or vocational education. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.

Oooops. Sorry Ron I didn't see that last part..... Lol
  11. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    27 Feb '14 20:23
    G-Man you see not everyone sees or understands the bible the same way as you do. Do you not believe that ultimately God can do the correcting if need be? If God is indeed a living God and knows all things then he knows the hearts and minds of those who truly are seeking and He can and does illuminate His word. Many here might label me an apostate for my next statement but .......I believe as what is said in Corinthians 13 who cares if you know all things and have correct doctrine ? If you do not have love and the love of God in your heart then it still does not matter. I would not kill or condemn a man if He does not affirm the Trinity or even the deity of Christ as this in a partial way not my job but God's. Not that we are not to correct those in error But leave room for God.

Manny

Manny
  12. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    27 Feb '14 20:30
    PS : God the Almighty God created those very paradoxes of nature !! Why? Is it not in God's nature to gives us straight truths ? Or maybe his thoughts are not our thoughts and his ways and thoughts are beyond ours. You think words can describe God fully?

Manny
  13. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    28 Feb '14 04:35
    Originally posted by menace71
    G-Man you see not everyone sees or understands the bible the same way as you do. Do you not believe that ultimately God can do the correcting if need be? If God is indeed a living God and knows all things then he knows the hearts and minds of those who truly are seeking and He can and does illuminate His word. Many here might label me an apostate for my ne ...[text shortened]... od's. Not that we are not to correct those in error But leave room for God.

Manny

Manny
    Thanks for your responces. I appreciate them.

And yes I do know that most of the world does not believe as I do or as the JW's do. I've known this most of my life and actually embrace it as the Bible says that "the world would not love what is not it's own" and just like here at this small forum, the JW's do get a lot of attention you'd have to admit and most if it is on the ridicule side.
    If we didfit in with most of the beliefs here, then we'd be like all the other religions and believe such teachings such as the trinity. Right?

So...yes you are right that God will consider each person on the planet and decide who gets his favor on what they know and what they don't know and what we've done with it. He gave us the bible to learn of him and all his ways and what we are to do with that knowledge or talents as Robbie has spoken of many times.
    But....that only goes so far and he does have his limits and standards that he will not compromise on. He says not to test him or worship him with untruths as he has shown in the past by removing such ones from before him, so that shows he does have his rules and expectations and that is why we have the Bible and his holy spirit to teach us if we are willing to learn. And he does care what we know and what we do witrh it. "IF" he didn't care, why the Bible?

The bible also says "he is a God exacting exclusive devotion".

So for one to say it really doesn't matter as "geester dude" has made many times is really an unwise way to approach ones worship and devotion to God. God is only intersted in truth as he has no untruths in him. The bible say that "one MUST worship him with spirt and TRUTH".

Also you say let God get the truths out in his time. You are correct on that.

Question......what if he already has? Will all see it or all of a sudden know these truths on such subjects as the trinity?
    If he did tell us or already has that the trinity is not right, would you be willing to let it go?

Again Manny the Bible is clear that few will be finding life out of this wicked world and into the new world or heaven he's promissed. Most will never make it thru that narrow gate.
    So one has to make sure and know completely that he is serving God with complete truth and understand that this is expected by God. It would be a fatal mistake to loose out of the future life he has promissed because of endorsing some paganistic belief in view of the overwhelming evidence that does exist with the trinity as not being the truth.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Feb '14 20:22
    Thanks for your responces. I appreciate them.

And yes I do know that most of the world does not believe as I do or as the JW's do. I've known this most of my life and actually embrace it as the Bible says that "the world would not love what is not it's own" and just like here at this small forum, the JW's do get a lot of attention you'd have to admit ...[text shortened]... ef in view of the overwhelming evidence that does exist with the trinity as not being the truth.
    The New Testament scriptures state that Jesus is God manifested in the flesh, so there should be no argument that Jesus is God for those that believe in the scriptures. Jesus even said that all the scriptures testify of Him.
  15. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    28 Feb '14 20:491 edit
    The New Testament scriptures state that Jesus is God manifested in the flesh, so there should be no argument that Jesus is God for those that believe in the scriptures. Jesus even said that all the scriptures testify of Him.
    Then why do those scriptures and Jesus himself not simply just say "he is God Almighty" instead of the word "manifest"? Or just simply say he was manifesting or being himself, which would make no sense.

You are so determind to have things mean the trinity in your mind even though they are not saying it at all.

I'll try again. Is Jesus not called the "spokesman of God" and referred to as an "ambassodor" of God?
    What does this mean to most people that would not only read these few scriptures that you think promotes the trinity but would also include the "whole bible" and it's many expressions of the true relationship between Jehovah and his son Jesus?

Nothing in this scripture says they are the same being.....but it is simply saying how completely Jesus is doing God's will to the letter just as an ambassador should represent his government or king or president and not do things of his own interest or have a different agenda then who he is representing.

Remember he is called an ambassador of God, never God almighty!!!!!!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree