The eight ingredients for life

The eight ingredients for life

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
16 Feb 21

@secondson said
No it's not. You may think so, but only because it fits your speculations and opinionated narrative.
Here is why it makes no sense. Trillions and trillions of planets and yet God limited life to just one.

Why the other planets?

And please stop saying speculations as though that wasn't the bedrock of religions the world over, including your own.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
16 Feb 21

@sonship said
Out of a thousand ingredients ONE crucial ingredient needed for the first automobile:

Henry Ford.
Is that it?

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
16 Feb 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
With respect, religion is speculation.

Earth is an amazing planet, but it isn't unique. Neither are we.
All "religion" is is bulldung.

We are unique because we were created in the image and likeness of God.

Whether there are other planets with life on them is purely a matter dreamscape imaginings. There's not a smidgen of evidence to the contrary.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
16 Feb 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Here is why it makes no sense. Trillions and trillions of planets and yet God limited life to just one.

Why the other planets?

And please stop saying speculations as though that wasn't the bedrock of religions the world over, including your own.
Then let's make some sense. Answer this question if you think you know the answer.

Can God create a universe large enough to contain Him?

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
16 Feb 21

@secondson said
All "religion" is is bulldung.

We are unique because we were created in the image and likeness of God.

Whether there are other planets with life on them is purely a matter dreamscape imaginings. There's not a smidgen of evidence to the contrary.
Yet...

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
16 Feb 21

@secondson said
Then let's make some sense. Answer this question if you think you know the answer.

Can God create a universe large enough to contain Him?
I don't believe in a God.

I can imagine one but how do I know where the parameters are? I could answer yes to your question or no.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
16 Feb 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I don't believe in a God.

I can imagine one but how do I know where the parameters are? I could answer yes to your question or no.
I get it. You don't believe God exists, but you can imagine one. That's fair.

The question isn't fair. If the universe isn't infinite, then of course it couldn't contain an infinite God, but even if the universe was infinite it still couldn't contain God.

God exists in eternity and everywhere at once. Man cannot imagine parameters for God.

One needn't believe in God to understand the logic in that.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
16 Feb 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Sound reasoning with regards to known facts and reality is not reliant on biblical evidence. ((And often flies in the face of it).
I don't need, nor have I used 'biblical evidence' to formulate by 'sound reasoning' that an argument for life existing on other planets is made with/by/through pure speculation and theoretical postulations without a shrewd of evidence.

You lose the argument.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
16 Feb 21

@secondson said
I don't need, nor have I used 'biblical evidence' to formulate by 'sound reasoning' that an argument for life existing on other planets is made with/by/through pure speculation and theoretical postulations without a shrewd of evidence.

You lose the argument.
The bible says there is life on other planets. God, the angels and all the beings created by God [the are many types, not just angels], must be living somewhere. They are not floating around in deep space. They live on planets somewhere in the universe.

Add that the the fact that God creates beings. God rested from his creation for one day. He must have gotten back to creation in some other galaxy soon after he finished with planet Earth, and he has been doing this for billons of years.

Your mind is too small to understand all that.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
16 Feb 21

@rajk999 said
The bible says there is life on other planets.
No it doesn't.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
16 Feb 21

@secondson said
No it doesn't.
Archangels, angels, cherubims, seraphims, Satan, evil sprirts, not floating about in the empty void of space. They are living on planets all over the universe

F

Moves
17 Feb 21

@secondson said
Fact is, according to astrological science, the earth sits in a unique position in our galaxy that's makes observation of the entire universe possible.
Do you actually believe astrology is a science?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
17 Feb 21
4 edits

"The origin of life community has not been honest ." says a world's leading organic chemist Dr. James Tour.

James Tour On The Riddle Of Life's Beginnings (Science Uprising EP5)

"Time is actually the enemy."

&ab_channel=DiscoveryScience

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
17 Feb 21

@rajk999 said
Archangels, angels, cherubims, seraphims, Satan, evil sprirts, not floating about in the empty void of space. They are living on planets all over the universe
The Bible doesn't say that, heretic.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
17 Feb 21

@fmf said
Do you actually believe astrology is a science?
That was a mistype.

Do you actually believe I meant astrology?