The eight ingredients for life

The eight ingredients for life

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
17 Feb 21

@sonship said
"The origin of life community has not been honest ." says a world's leading organic chemist Dr. James Tour.

James Tour On The Riddle Of Life's Beginnings (Science Uprising EP5)

"Time is actually the enemy."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ymjlrw6GmKU&ab_channel=DiscoveryScience
Even if one naysayer posting in this forum viewed the video, they will argue against the truth and turn a blind eye to reality.

Seems that people would rather believe in the biggest hoax ever foisted on the human race than to trust in the God that created them and loves them.

One could just cry.

F

Moves
17 Feb 21

@secondson said
Do you actually believe I meant astrology?
Yes, actually, I do believe you meant astrology. Because what you said after you mentioned "astrological science" was similar to the sort of utter bunkum that astrologists come out with.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
17 Feb 21

@secondson said
The Bible doesn't say that, heretic.
The bible says that these beings live out there in the heavens, ie not on Earth. Therefore they are either in a sun, in a blackhole, in the empty void of space, on a comet, on an asteroid, a moon, or on a planet. Im a heretic and I choose to believe that they are on a planet. You are an a$$ and you choose some other place.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
17 Feb 21
1 edit

@rajk999 said
The bible says that these beings live out there in the heavens, ie not on Earth. Therefore they are either in a sun, in a blackhole, in the empty void of space, on a comet, on an asteroid, a moon, or on a planet. Im a heretic and I choose to believe that they are on a planet. You are an a$$ and you choose some other place.
The Bible speaks of three heavens. One is where the birds fly in the earths atmosphere. The next is the stellar heaven where are the sun, moon and stars. The third heaven exists outside of space, matter and time. That's where God and the host of heaven are. That's what the Bible teaches.

God, Jesus and the angels don't live on planets. You are a lunatic if you think otherwise.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
17 Feb 21

@fmf said
Yes, actually, I do believe you meant astrology. Because what you said after you mentioned "astrological science" was similar to the sort of utter bunkum that astrologists come out with.
I meant astronomy and you know it. You're obviously lying now.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
17 Feb 21

@secondson said
Either way yours is pure speculation.
By studying how humans, plants, animals and microbes survive and thrive on Earth, scientists have been able to identify key ingredients that appear to be essential for life to evolve.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
18 Feb 21

NASA's Perseverance Mars rover landed on the Red Planet this evening after a 300 million mile voyage.

Let's hope it finds evidence of past life on the planet.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
18 Feb 21
1 edit

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

Congratulations NASA.

Hey, I'm happy to see US tax dollars work for success.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Feb 21

"Abiology is strictly chemistry" Dr. James Tour.

Illuminating the Fog Masking Life's Origin: A Course on Abiogenesis

&ab_channel=DrJamesTour

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
21 Feb 21

@sonship

If they do indeed find evidence of previous life on Mars, will you have to recalibrate the whole Christian God thing?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Feb 21

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

If they do indeed find evidence of previous life on Mars, will you have to recalibrate the whole Christian God thing?

Its a fair question.
No, a complete re-thinking will not be necessitated by discovery of life on Mars.

No passage told me "there is no life on Mars" in the 66 books of the Bible.

What would cause a major problem is that if there were not a FIRST man and a FIRST woman. That might cause me difficulty.

But I am not worried. It is not discoveries of science that concern me as much as the rampant explosion of anarchy, wickedness, lawlessness, and evil.

Going to Mars because they found microbes on Mars only means taking the sinful nature of the travelers to another place.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Feb 21

I wrote -

Going to Mars because they found microbes on Mars only means taking the sinful nature of the travelers to another place.

To be fair, the same problem exists with untransformed people "going to Heaven".

F

Moves
21 Feb 21

@secondson said
I meant astronomy and you know it. You're obviously lying now.
"Obviously lying" about what?

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
23 Feb 21

@sonship said
@Ghost-of-a-Duke

Its a fair question.
No, a complete re-thinking will not be necessitated by discovery of life on Mars.

No passage told me "there is no life on Mars" in the 66 books of the Bible.

What would cause a major ...[text shortened]... e they found microbes on Mars only means taking the sinful nature of the travelers to another place.
But if life is found on other worlds, and heaven forbid intelligent life, why did God send his only son to Earth? -And with that in mind, how is the following fair:

"I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Feb 21
1 edit

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

But if life is found on other worlds, and heaven forbid intelligent life, why did God send his only son to Earth?

I think God was hoping to find some intelligent life here on this planet.