1. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Jan '10 18:211 edit
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Only the blind don't take it seriously...
    i am sorry that you were subject to such profound and deep reasoning Galvo my friend, it must have been truly faith shattering to contemplate such deadly and unassailable logic like, ' that is crap'.
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    31 Jan '10 19:19
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    look wolfgang, this is how the stream of time flows, for humans

past<---------present<---------future<---------end of the present system

the present becomes the past and at present our future is heading towards us, we cannot see the future at present, the best that we can hope for is that we may influence our future, from our actions in the pre ...[text shortened]... se of urgency in that hopefully those who respond to the message may be preserved for salvation.
    Now you are asking that humans should somehow be able to see outside the realms of time to a future point and determine when that point shall be and what shall happen. Does that not strike you as a somewhat unreasonable request? Then to berate them because they cannot see is going to far

Robbie! You are the one who claimed to have knowledge of the future by claiming the end would be "soon".
    I'm not berating you for your failure to foretell the future exactly - I just want to know wjhat 'soon' means.

If it means nothing then OK. (And please dont say the End is soon again!! 😛
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Jan '10 19:542 edits
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    [b]Now you are asking that humans should somehow be able to see outside the realms of time to a future point and determine when that point shall be and what shall happen. Does that not strike you as a somewhat unreasonable request? Then to berate them because they cannot see is going to far

Robbie! You are the one who claimed to have knowledge of t n' means.

If it means nothing then OK. (And please dont say the End is soon again!! 😛[/b]
    oh no no, i never claimed anything of the such , i merely claimed that there were indications according to my understanding that a cataclysmic event may be soon. That is something quite different. If you look at the time line i gave detailing the direction and flow of time you shall readily determine that this is the case, for we as humans are only able to see at present, there may be indications of what may happen in the future through a contemplation of the present, but that is the limitation of our sphere. To claim that i stated anything other than this is quite erroneous and sensationalistic journalism. 😛
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    31 Jan '10 19:57
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Only the blind don't take it seriously...
    Take it seriously? What 'it'? No date has been mentionned, wo how can we take 'it' seriously?

The blind are the close-minded. We have seen by the JW culters that they are the close-minded. Do you want a ref of that?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Jan '10 20:18
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Take it seriously? What 'it'? No date has been mentionned, wo how can we take 'it' seriously?

The blind are the close-minded. We have seen by the JW culters that they are the close-minded. Do you want a ref of that?
    why dont you offer some piece of encouragement, some application of knowledge, some piece understanding, some scriptural or spiritual insight, some observation or experience, just a tearing away, nothing constructive, like a pack of wolves. Why you expect people to humour you i really do not know.
  6. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    31 Jan '10 20:52
    oh no no, i never claimed anything of the such , i merely claimed that there were indications according to my understanding that a cataclysmic event may be soon. That is something quite different. If you look at the time line i gave detailing the direction and flow of time you shall readily determine that this is the case, for we as humans are only ...[text shortened]... im that i stated anything other than this is quite erroneous and sensationalistic journalism. 😛
    Robbie these are your words:
    ... an unprecedented environmental catastrophe. This is a view i still hold. My only solace is that biblically it is stated that God shall bring to ruin those who are destroying the earth and that it will not be destroyed beyond repletion. Thus it seems to me that if this is the case, it must be pretty soon, for the environment is suffering severely.

I am just trying to establish what you mean by 'pretty soon'
    (I understand that it is your belief that this will not be THE END but rather a global catastrophe)
  7. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    31 Jan '10 20:54
    btw: I think Fabian badgering you for a date is a bit much!!

I hope I'm not one of the wolves despite the handle!! 🙂
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Jan '10 21:112 edits
    yes my dear friend, but this is based on an evaluation of the present, not of some pre determined point in the future 🙂 Yes no need to worry, yours is a sincere inquiry and contains none of the bitterness and venom of other would be enquirers 🙂
  9. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    31 Jan '10 21:20
    why dont you offer some piece of encouragement, some application of knowledge, some piece understanding, some scriptural or spiritual insight, some observation or experience, just a tearing away, nothing constructive, like a pack of wolves. Why you expect people to humour you i really do not know.
    You, as an ambassador of the JW culters, show a very non-christian attitude. You are being sarcastic, ironic, pejorative, and ridiculative, and you show your true face in that respect.

I quote your own words, robbie: "a statement of Christ, determines what we are prepared to accept and what we are not, once you understand this statement then you shall understand why we accept certain things and why we reject others". This could very well be a very good definition of close-mindedness.

You are the one of the very reasons that i cannot ever think to be a christian, because a christian like you I certainly don't want to be.
    You are the very reason that I don't like Jehova Witnesses, because if you are one, then I cannot like them.
    You are an ambassador of the Jehowas Witness. If other JW culters doesn't object to your behaviour, they must accept that behaviour as a behaviour of JW culters. I haven't heard anyone saying that robbies behaviour is non-christian, therefore I take it that all JW cilters are the same.

I have christian friends. They are not like robbie. They are loving and caring, not at all like robbie. Christian people I don't have any against. The robbie kind, on the other hand, I have.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Jan '10 21:284 edits
    You, as an ambassador of the JW culters, show a very non-christian attitude. You are being sarcastic, ironic, pejorative, and ridiculative, and you show your true face in that respect.

I quote your own words, robbie: "a statement of Christ, determines what we are prepared to accept and what we are not, once you understand this statement then you shall e. Christian people I don't have any against. The robbie kind, on the other hand, I have.
    do you often tell them how close minded they are, how they are paedophiles, how that are talking crap? how they are mindless drones, how they are homophobes, all your own words Fabian, more encouragement, how inspiring!

(John 15:18-19) . . .If the world hates you, you know that it has hated me before it hated you.  If you were part of the world, the world would be fond of what is its own. Now because you are no part of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, on this account the world hates you. . .
  11. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    31 Jan '10 21:41
    do you often tell them how close minded they are, how they are paedophiles, how that are talking crap? how they are mindless drones, how they are homophobes, all your own words Fabian, more encouragement, how inspiring!

[b](John 15:18-19) . . .If the world hates you, you know that it has hated me before it hated you.  If you were part of the world ...[text shortened]... the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, on this account the world hates you. . .
    [/b]
    No, my christian friends are not JW culters. They are just loving and caring good old christians. They are in no ways resembling you.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Jan '10 21:571 edit
    No, my christian friends are not JW culters. They are just loving and caring good old christians. They are in no ways resembling you.
    ohh there there you bad ol putty cat, did your own words rear up and bite you on da butt, its ok, its easy enough to love those that love us, but its a different matter to love those that hate and persecute us?
  13. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    01 Feb '10 02:45
    i am sorry that you were subject to such profound and deep reasoning Galvo my friend, it must have been truly faith shattering to contemplate such deadly and unassailable logic like, ' that is crap'.
    It's for sure we didn't write those scriptures but yet even when in black and white there are those who scoff and just don't get it. It would seem if one cares about his life and the life of their family and read something like Jesus's words, they would want to learn all they can about this from whoever they could and try and get some meanings of this and try to see when it might happen. But I guess not.
    Matt 24:37-39.
  14. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    01 Feb '10 04:48
    its easy enough to love those that love us, but its a different matter to love those that hate and persecute us?
    That's right, it's hard to love JW culters, because they are unable to love those who aren't like themselves.

Would you care to get on-topic again?
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Feb '10 05:12
    That's right, it's hard to love JW culters, because they are unable to love those who aren't like themselves.

Would you care to get on-topic again?
    no sorry i choose life, prosperity and happiness

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree