1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    27 Jun '18 16:57
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    This is so lame; why do you keep posting it.
    Have you bothered to read about those Jesus rejected and what He says about them? If you neglect the whole gospel you have only a perverted version of it.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    28 Jun '18 00:38
    [b]God’s mercy endures FOREVER!

How does that sit with you eternal suffering and judgment smoke that goes up forever in hell people?

How many times does the bible talk about eternal suffering compared to how many times about eternal mercy in this ONE psalm?

Psalm 136
    Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good!
    For His mercy endures fore ...[text shortened]... mercy endures forever.
    26 Oh, give thanks to the God of heaven!
    For His mercy endures forever.[/b]
    It says 'Lord', 'God of Gods' and 'God of heaven ' not ' God'
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Jun '18 03:57
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    Because you keep making the same error.
    What error is that?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Jun '18 03:58
    Have you bothered to read about those Jesus rejected and what He says about them? If you neglect the whole gospel you have only a perverted version of it.
    I’ve read the entire New Testament several times. Is it a competition?
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Jun '18 04:00
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    It says 'Lord', 'God of Gods' and 'God of heaven ' not ' God'
    I look forward to reading your biblical exegesis of the difference between “God” and “God of Heaven”.
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    28 Jun '18 04:15
    I’ve read the entire New Testament several times. Is it a competition?
    Good, and those that Jesus declares are not going to make into the Kingdom of God, what
    of them?
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Jun '18 04:22
    Good, and those that Jesus declares are not going to make into the Kingdom of God, what
    of them?
    No idea. Are you suggesting a binary option of eternal bliss or eternal torture?
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    28 Jun '18 04:30
    No idea. Are you suggesting a binary option of eternal bliss or eternal torture?
    I'm suggesting what I think about it or you will matter not, our opinions about Hell will not
    change the outcome for those who die in their sins. God will deal with them as He sees fit
    not if I like or not, or you.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Jun '18 06:43
    I'm suggesting what I think about it or you will matter not, our opinions about Hell will not
    change the outcome for those who die in their sins. God will deal with them as He sees fit
    not if I like or not, or you.
    This is just waffle KallyJay. As usual you cannot answer a simple question put to you about your horrible belief in eternal torture.
  10. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    28 Jun '18 06:55

How does that sit with you eternal suffering and judgment smoke that goes up forever in hell people?

How many times does the bible talk about eternal suffering compared to how many times about eternal mercy in this ONE psalm?

Psalm 136
    The fact that God's love endures forever, doesn't mean that He is no longer Just.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Jun '18 21:081 edit

Psalm 136
    Bumping thispsalm because it’s more powerful....
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    28 Jun '18 21:25
    If you can read with understanding what is supposed to happen to one group, the minority of people, why is it have no idea that happens to the majority of people? You did say did you not we read scripture in light of all scripture! How is it your understanding is so lacking about so many?
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Jun '18 21:43
    If you can read with understanding what is supposed to happen to one group, the minority of people, why is it have no idea that happens to the majority of people? You did say did you not we read scripture in light of all scripture! How is it your understanding is so lacking about so many?
    Why is it you crumby vain Christians always resort to telling me I don’t understand scripture because I don’t agree with you.

You’re the one with horrible beliefs, not me!
  14. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    28 Jun '18 21:50
    Why is it you crumby vain Christians always resort to telling me I don’t understand scripture because I don’t agree with you.

You’re the one with horrible beliefs, not me!
    Well good share please about what Jesus says is going to happen to those who miss His grace and salvation! You have to actually say something about a topic to be correct or in error about it.
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    28 Jun '18 22:021 edit
    Well good share please about what Jesus says is going to happen to those who miss His grace and salvation! You have to actually say something about a topic to be correct or in error about it.
    Jesus said those who do good works and live righterously will enter the Kingdom of God. Those who do not [the goats], will miss his grace and salvation and be cast out
    Jesus said if you want eternal life, follow the commandments. Those who do not follow the commandments will miss his grace and salvation.

As for eternal torment, I cannot remember seeing any such thing in His teachings.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree