1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    28 Jun '18 23:41
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Jesus said those who do good works and live righterously will enter the Kingdom of God. Those who do not [the goats], will miss his grace and salvation and be cast out
    Jesus said if you want eternal life, follow the commandments. Those who do not follow the commandments will miss his grace and salvation.

As for eternal torment, I cannot remember seeing any such thing in His teachings.
    You have the same set of blinders on as several other people here!
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    29 Jun '18 00:361 edit
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    You have the same set of blinders on as several other people here!
    Are you doubting that Jesus said those things?. It would appear you dont really believe Jesus Christ. You believe that Jesus Chrsit existed. You dont really believe in his core teachings. You practice mouth worship.

Mouth worship says I believe in Jesus
    True faith says I believe in the teachings of Christ, and I will follow them.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 Jun '18 01:15
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Are you doubting that Jesus said those things?. It would appear you dont really believe Jesus Christ. You believe that Jesus Chrsit existed. You dont really believe in his core teachings. You practice mouth worship.

Mouth worship says I believe in Jesus
    True faith says I believe in the teachings of Christ, and I will follow them.
    Except I was asking what Jesus said about those that miss out of God’s Kingdom. Not avoiding Jesus’.word, asking if you and a few others read all Jesus had to say on those who miss His grace and mercy,
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    29 Jun '18 01:33
    Except I was asking what Jesus said about those that miss out of God’s Kingdom. Not avoiding Jesus’.word, asking if you and a few others read all Jesus had to say on those who miss His grace and mercy,
    I answered and repeated what Jesus said about those who miss out on Gods Kingdom.
    If I left out something then say what it is instead of babbling and beating around the bush.
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    29 Jun '18 12:151 edit
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    I look forward to reading your biblical exegesis of the difference between “God” and “God of Heaven”.
    words are important for understanding things correctly .

"God " is the spirit of the Lord expressed in actions. It is a belief system for alligning oneself to Divine will.
    You Are God. You do have God-given power which reflects the nature of the universe.
    It is a falsehood to say that we dont have god-like powers. Remember the Lord is not a manipulator, but is also not to be trifled with.

Separating man from their god -like nature is the best trick ever played on mankind.
    Now we just wait to die and hope we did alright in the eyes of whoever we gave that power to so we may be saved.
    We have the power to judge, forgive, create/destroy, judge, bless etc. just like Jesus. As long as it is alligned with the will of the Lord all things can be achieved. Nothing is impossible for the Lord.

Now I realize this all sounds a bit fantastic and fanciful but it is the single most important teaching that has made me finally understand the bible.
    It is true that the spirit of jc can be expressed otherwise . Rajk does a good job. He's good because he sticks to what he knows works for him. I do the same.

So I guess 'God of Heaven' refers to the LordGod or the 'supreme godhead' whereas 'God ' is used to express our own Divinity , even if there is a lag in this dimension with results .
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Jun '18 05:51
    Well good share please about what Jesus says is going to happen to those who miss His grace and salvation! You have to actually say something about a topic to be correct or in error about it.
    Be happy to.

Please can you post the scripture where Jesus talks specifically about: people who miss his grace and salvation....and we can discuss it fully.

Thanks

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree