1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Oct '11 23:03
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I hope you do not evaluate Christianity by what I say or do. My maturity
    level has nothing to do with Christianity for a little child can be a Christian.
    Unlike Judism and your religion, what I eat or drink also has nothing to do
    with Christianity. I don't know what false information you have received
    that you think Christianity produces insensitive and ...[text shortened]... k it is. We are not required to be serious at all times, we are free
    to joke and have fun.
    You are turning Thou shalt not Kill........into kill abundantly.

There is nothing you can say that will make killing animals acceptable in the eyes of God.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Oct '11 23:35
    Originally posted by Dasa

There is nothing you can say that will make killing animals acceptable in the eyes of God.
    There is nothing I can say, but God already said it.

"Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things." -- Genesis 9:3, KJV

If you want to reject God, that's up to you and Him.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Oct '11 23:41
    Originally posted by Dasa

Regardless of what I say how does that answer my question to you? I will
    repeat the question.

"Can you give an example of the teachings of Christ that would produce
    ignorant or insensitive followers?"
  4. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    24 Oct '11 15:18
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    The definition of PI as the circumference/diameter will change when you get to the event horizon of a black hole and if you could measure PI to a few trillion decimal points you would probably see differences deeper inside a gravity well like Earth's V in deep space light years from any star.
    I have looked into this, I stand corrected. 😉
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Oct '11 15:38
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    whats up doc?

(Genesis 1:29) . . .And God went on to say: “Here I have given to you all vegetation
    bearing seed which is on the surface of the whole earth and every tree on which there
    is the fruit of a tree bearing seed. To you let it serve as food.
    Get serious.

"And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth. And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth [upon] the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered. Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things." -- Genesis 9:1-3, KJV

The rules in the Garden (when life was perfect) are not today's rules. The Bible is dynamic in its story, things change and it's always best to keep up with the changes.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Oct '11 16:22
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Get serious.

"And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth. And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth [upon] the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered. Every movi ...[text shortened]... ble is dynamic in its story, things change and it's always best to keep up with the changes.
    Thumbs up. Good girl.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree