1. Standard memberua41
    Sharp Edge
    Dulling my blade
    Moves
    06 Nov '10 18:584 edits
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    So then you have answered the question thus;

avalanchethecat is the stool and urine man, well then my explanation of madness has been proven.......and thus you are contributing to the troubles of the world, with nothing to offer except nonsense.
    You are contributing to the troubles of the world by unleashing irrational bigotry. (not to mention the most immense pile of hypocrisy)
    There's a good Bible saying (not that you would be familiar because you are so caught up in your own "false religion" ), do not worry about the splinter in your neighbors eye when there is a plank in your own.

Edit: and so it doesn't get lost in the other page,
    if living things have souls, why is it right to eat plants/vegetables but not cows and other animals?
  2. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Nov '10 19:01
    Originally posted by ua41
    If living things have souls, why is it right to eat vegetables/plants etc. but not cows and other animals?
    The soul is indestructable and cannot be killed and when you eat an apple the tree lives.

Vegatables are meant for human consumption and there is no conflict in that arrangement for it is condoned by the Lord.

Cows are sentient beings like us....and theres a difference between a cow and a potatoe.
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Nov '10 19:04
    You are contributing to the troubles of the world by unleashing irrational bigotry. (not to mention the most immense pile of hypocrisy)
    There's a good Bible saying (not that you would be familiar because you are so caught up in your own "false religion" ), do not worry about the splinter in your neighbors eye when there is a plank in your own.

Edit: and so ...[text shortened]... things have souls, why is it right to eat plants/vegetables but not cows and other animals?
    False teachings are not a splinter, they misdirect mankind into sinfull life, and do not give the love of God that people so desire.
  4. Standard memberua41
    Sharp Edge
    Dulling my blade
    Moves
    06 Nov '10 19:151 edit
    The distinguishments you decide to use are vague, ambiguous and are the core of human nature. It is like labeling music genres when they all overlap. I ask you to refrain from communicating your false teachings. I've had enough of you continuing to delusion the spiritual community here with all your godless and godhating dogmas. If you were really atuned to god and his nature you'd realize you are way out of line here. But no, you still convince yourself with all your own deception.

Quit teaching your false religion here, you are only a hindrance with our connection with everything that is real. I'm done being courteous with you.
  5. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    06 Nov '10 19:38
    So then you have answered the question thus;

avalanchethecat is the stool and urine man, well then my explanation of madness has been proven.......and thus you are contributing to the troubles of the world, with nothing to offer except nonsense.

Attacking someone you know nothing of (guru) is scraping the bottom of the barrel.
    If you take the time to read my reply, you will find that it differs somewhat from your glib rephrasing of it. I tire of your childish naievete, but would point out that your 'guru' takes profits from the text he published, whereas reputable scientists who publish in reputable journals do not. Now try thinking about this for a while rather than jabbering on with your dishonest, foolish drivel.
  6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Nov '10 22:42
    The distinguishments you decide to use are vague, ambiguous and are the core of human nature. It is like labeling music genres when they all overlap. I ask you to refrain from communicating your false teachings. I've had enough of you continuing to delusion the spiritual community here with all your godless and godhating dogmas. If you were really atuned to god ...[text shortened]... indrance with our connection with everything that is real. I'm done being courteous with you.
    You are one i thought in the beginning had the spiritual touch, but i must have not seen your true colours.

You are suggesting incorrectly quote (godhating) because I have been the only one in this forum supporting the true nature of Godhead.

False teachings would have you believe God burns you in hell for not being a christian, and has you think animal cruelty is fine.....or that you are an accident not meant to be, or that all the complex laws of the cosmos and life, came about by the big bang. (are you subscribing o this.) because iam not.

I believe you are inventing and fabricating because you have nothing to offer, against the truth that has been revealed.

At the moment in this forum, many people are agitated because i have exsposed their false teachings and they can only offer empty attacks upon my personal self.

This always happens when people are revealed to be shallow and dishonest in their dealings, and I assume it will continue.

Its interesting how not one person has enquired sincerely, when i have presented truth because in the spirituality forum i would think that many enquiries would develope, but instead of answering sinscere enquiries, I seem to be fending off baseless and mindless assaults.

When persons play their mind games, by their sarcastic rude remarks, I only tell them justly, they are foolish and dishonest or behave like a dumb ass (dumb donkey)

So my explaination and characterization of atheistic society earlier, has been highlighted and endorsed by the responses of those atheists in this forum. (mad, envious,delusional,angry) its a circus.

I hate no person,.... but I hate with a passion false teachings by atheists, scientists and religionists.
  7. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    06 Nov '10 22:55
    And still we have no face-palm smiley.
  8. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateโ„ข
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    06 Nov '10 22:56
    You are one i thought in the beginning had the spiritual touch, but i must have not seen your true colours.

You are suggesting incorrectly quote (godhating) because I have been the only one in this forum supporting the true nature of Godhead.

False teachings would have you believe God burns you in hell for not being a christian, and has you think an ...[text shortened]... person,.... but I hate with a passion false teachings by atheists, scientists and religionists.
    Not everyone shares your opinion. Personally, I think your constant vilification of other people's beliefs is abhorrent. You have no right to preach to and slander other people in the manner that you do.

I seriously doubt you've taught anyone anything. All I've seen you do in these forums is blast out a tirade of poorly substantiated arguments to try and shake other people's faiths. If that's Vedic teaching in action then I for one am glad not to be a 'believer'.
  9. Standard memberua41
    Sharp Edge
    Dulling my blade
    Moves
    06 Nov '10 22:57

False teachings would have you believe God burns you in hell for not being a christian, and has you think an ...[text shortened]... person,.... but I hate with a passion false teachings by atheists, scientists and religionists.
    No you're wrong. I'm right.

I represent godhead. I know the truth. And what you spit out is cursed and only makes people suffer. I know everything and you are wrong.

Look man, if you want to convince yourself that you're right, you don't need us to do it. Leave the forum alone for us that want to indulge into each others beliefs and learn more. I don't appreciate you flinging your feces around like a damn chimp. I love what you have to say about the Vedas and Vedanta etc. but I hate how you have to slap everyone in the face with it.
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Nov '10 23:00
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    If you take the time to read my reply, you will find that it differs somewhat from your glib rephrasing of it. I tire of your childish naievete, but would point out that your 'guru' takes profits from the text he published, whereas reputable scientists who publish in reputable journals do not. Now try [b]thinking about this for a while rather than jabbering on with your dishonest, foolish drivel.[/b]
    You envious creature, the Guru had zero possessions not even a bank account.

Your cheating scientists take billions in funding to bring rocks back from the moon....why are they going to the moon, theres nothing on the moon, its a waste of money.

They go to the moon and everywhere else, so they can suck billions of dollars of tax payers money and they spend so much on useless research.

Why dont they research the soul? they dont research the soul because if they admitted the soul and God then their atheistic life style would be in jeopardy. (end of game)
  11. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    06 Nov '10 23:03

Your cheating scientists take billions in funding to bring rocks back from the moon....why are they going to the moon, theres nothing on the moon, its a waste of money.

They go to the moon and everywhere else, so they can suck billions of dollars of tax payers money and the ...[text shortened]... y admitted the soul and God then their atheistic life style would be in jeopardy. (end of game)
    how exactly does one research souls? ๐Ÿ˜•
  12. Standard memberua41
    Sharp Edge
    Dulling my blade
    Moves
    06 Nov '10 23:042 edits
    Originally posted by Agerg
    how exactly does one research souls? ๐Ÿ˜•
    Through vedic teachings.
    DUH

edit: You scientific, atheist driveling scumbag
    ๐Ÿ˜‰
  13. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    06 Nov '10 23:05
    Through vedic teachings.
    DUH

edit: You scientific, atheist driveling scumbag
    Ah yes...silly me! I forgot vishvahetu uses a non-standard definition of research :]
  14. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    06 Nov '10 23:07

They go to the moon and everywhere else, so they can suck billions of dollars of tax payers money and the ...[text shortened]... y admitted the soul and God then their atheistic life style would be in jeopardy. (end of game)
    Man, it's like you really believe yourself. But of course you don't, nobody could be that gullible, naive and stupid at the same time.
  15. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Nov '10 23:28
    This is exactly what happens when false religion and atheistic persons are revealed as dishonest, they all band together to support themselve and they assault the exposer.....but this person is not going anywhere and i will continue to expose your false teachings where ever and when ever.

I think its disgusting that you could abuse your children with your false beliefs, telling them they are accidents or God likes cruelty to animals, get honest.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree