1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    19 Sep '10 21:32
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    You get what you get, you see as much as of His life as does your soul good.
    Kelly
    Yeah right.
    The bible is perfect, no cover ups, right?
    C'mon lets not be totally gullible.

I want to know what Jesus did for most of his life...
  2. weedhopper
    Moves
    22 Sep '10 17:31
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Are you sure?
    Quite sure.
  3. Standard memberua41
    Sharp Edge
    Dulling my blade
    Moves
    22 Sep '10 19:50
    Originally posted by PinkFloyd
    Quite sure.
    The old jewish lands where the cultural and trade crossroads between Europe, Asia and Africa. It makes a whole lot of sense for Jesus to have had some exposure to the Vedanta.
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Sep '10 23:371 edit
    Originally posted by menace71
    I think most here believe there is something beyond this reality. We know this reality is more than our senses tell us. Atoms and all things we can't see. Realms and powers and even beings. Other dimensions. What holds this universe together? Why does it not just fly apart? What binds the atom together? Most here are not dumb and blind at all in that sense. God maybe? 🙂

Manny
    The will and spiritual potency of God holds it together. (theres no glue involved)

vishva
  5. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    22 Sep '10 23:56
    Originally posted by menace71
    I think most here believe there is something beyond this reality. We know this reality is more than our senses tell us. Atoms and all things we can't see. Realms and powers and even beings. Other dimensions. What holds this universe together? Why does it not just fly apart? What binds the atom together? Most here are not dumb and blind at all in that sense. God maybe? 🙂
    Manny
    Gravity maybe.
  6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Sep '10 00:15
    Originally posted by caissad4
    Gravity maybe.
    Gravity doesnt exist outside the will of God, but it exists because of the will of God.

vishva
  7. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    23 Sep '10 09:50
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    Gravity doesnt exist outside the will of God, but it exists because of the will of God.

vishva
    Your claim that the gravity does not exist outside of the will of the so called "god" is just another unjustified blind belief that is raised by your religious dogma.

By the way, since you are anyway free to believe whatever you want, why is it so hard for you to affirm that the cornerstone of your religious dogma as it is preached by Suta Gosvami is based on a blind belief that is accepted blindly by you too?

😵
  8. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Sep '10 10:001 edit
    Originally posted by black beetle
    Your claim that the gravity does not exist outside of the will of the so called "god" is just another unjustified blind belief that is raised by your religious dogma.

By the way, since you are anyway free to believe whatever you want, why is it so hard for you to affirm that the cornerstone of your religious dogma as it is preached by Suta Gosvami is based on a blind belief that is accepted blindly by you too?

😵
    You are a fool sir,.... who listens to a person who says there is no God,....such a person has no comment to make because their intelligence is defective.

The world is full of mad people, who dont know up from down,....we dont listen to them.

In your case, your comments show your envious nature towards God, and your so envious, that you say God doesnt even exist.

vishva
  9. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    23 Sep '10 10:06
    You are a fool sir,.... who listens to a person who says there is no God,....such a person has no comment to make because their intelligence is defective.

The world is full of mad people, who dont know up from down,....we dont listen to them.

In your case, your comments show your envious nature towards God, and your so envious, that you say God doesnt even exist.

vishva
    so you only listen to people who already agree with you? how very open minded of you.
  10. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    23 Sep '10 10:10

vishva
    When and by which means did the so called “Lord” informed you in person about this situation about gravity that you consider factual? If he did, prey tell the story. But if the so called “Lord” informed you not in person, obviously you don’t have a clue on your own and you just follow Suta Gosvami’s footprints because you find plausible his religious beliefs
    😵
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Sep '10 10:19
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    so you only listen to people who already agree with you? how very open minded of you.
    Why do you so easily misunderstand the point that I made, .....When I say we dont listen to mad people,...... that means we dont take their comments seriously, but dismiss them, but because of compassion we / I continue to give comment in the hope that someone might benefit.

Sometimes I think why bother to give any information at all, because most people have the material disease called ignorance, and dont even know it.

vishva
  12. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    23 Sep '10 10:49
    Why do you so easily misunderstand the point that I made, .....When I say we dont listen to mad people,...... that means we dont take their comments seriously, but dismiss them, but because of compassion we / I continue to give comment in the hope that someone might benefit.

Sometimes I think why bother to give any information at all, because most people have the material disease called ignorance, and dont even know it.

vishva
    For starters, you could probably feel some compassion for yourself and thus start evaluating your blind religious beliefs. And you titled this thread "The false teachings of christianity", oh the horror!

Well any Christian (if he was taken you seriously, that is) would simply address you to Mat.7:5 -no need to be in trouble trying to find the verse, here you are:
    "You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye"
    😵
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    23 Sep '10 14:05
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Yeah right.
    The bible is perfect, no cover ups, right?
    C'mon lets not be totally gullible.

I want to know what Jesus did for most of his life...
    What is the Bible in your opinion?
    Kelly
  14. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Sep '10 17:561 edit
    Originally posted by black beetle
    For starters, you could probably feel some compassion for yourself and thus start evaluating your blind religious beliefs. And you titled this thread "The false teachings of christianity", oh the horror!

Well any Christian (if he was taken you seriously, that is) would simply address you to Mat.7:5 -no need to be in trouble trying to find the verse, our own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye"
    😵
    You quote the bible and dont believe in God....you are a serial argumentivist. ( i made that word up just for you )

vishva
  15. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    24 Sep '10 03:55
    You quote the bible and dont believe in God....you are a serial argumentivist. ( i made that word up just for you )

vishva
    I am an atheist because according to my evaluation of the mind everything works fine without this human invention. And I quote whatever in my opinion holds water according to my own evaluation of the mind. Afterall the Bible, Vendanta and every other so called "holy scripture" is written by human beings alone, and in the projections of the human mind one can find both sand and gold. My map is created by me according to the territory and not the opposite; when I cross a river I leave my boat aside and when I will be again forced to cross another river I will use my boat again yet I don't climb a mountain saddled with my boat. Nothing holy.

Why do you avoid to evaluate on your own Suta Gosvami's religious beliefs and you accept them blindly? And, in case you have not accepted them blindly, why don't you clarify how and by which means did you conclude that they are not false? What are you afraid of?
    😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree