The

The "free gift"

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
22 Feb 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I believe you have lied in this thread.
You can make any assertion you want.

Moves
22 Feb 23

@fmf said
You are not using the word "hypocrisy" correctly.
Yes I am. You are a hypocrite.

Moves
22 Feb 23

@fmf said
You can make any assertion you want.
Just calling it how I see it.

F

Moves
22 Feb 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Yes I am. You are a hypocrite.
Why? Because I believe you knowingly lied about divegeester [in 2020 and repeatedly ever since] with regard to the radio programme? That's not "hypocrisy".

F

Moves
22 Feb 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Just calling it how I see it.
Obviously, and I won't be surprised if you are still traipsing around after me and yapping at my heels in this way for years to come.

Moves
22 Feb 23

@fmf said
Why? Because I believe you knowingly lied about divegeester [in 2020 and repeatedly ever since] with regard to the radio programme? That's not "hypocrisy".
It is not ok for me to call it how I see it, but it is ok for you to do so.

Hypocrite.

Moves
22 Feb 23

@fmf said
Obviously, and I won't be surprised if you are still traipsing around after me and yapping at my heels in this way for years to come.
Ditto

F

Moves
22 Feb 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
It is not ok for me to call it how I see it, but it is ok for you to do so.

Hypocrite.
When you claimed that you were calling it how you see it, I believe you were lying. It's OK for me to say I am calling it how I see it if I am telling the truth. No hypocrisy on my part.

Moves
22 Feb 23

@fmf said
When you claimed that you were calling it how you see it, I believe you were lying. It's OK for me to say I am calling it how I see it if I am telling the truth. No hypocrisy on my part.
I was also telling the truth. Your view on that doesn't change the fact.

F

Moves
22 Feb 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I was also telling the truth. Your view on that doesn't change the fact.
The idea that divegeester was involved in the production of the radio show is ludicrous and you did not believe that he was. It was just something you claimed you believed to create some extra spite in that private club thread that I read. It's the most bared-faced lie you have told in this whole affair.

Moves
22 Feb 23

@fmf said
The idea that divegeester was involved in the production of the radio show is ludicrous and you did not believe that he was. It was just something you claimed you believed to create some extra spite in that private club thread that I read. It's the most bared-faced lie you have told in this whole affair.
That's a rather daft red herring. The 'fingerprints' relates to the two of you being symbiotic in your relationship and unlikely to do anything mischievous without the involvement or knowledge of the other.

F

Moves
22 Feb 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
That's a rather daft red herring. The 'fingerprints' relates to the two of you being symbiotic in your relationship and unlikely to do anything mischievous without the involvement or knowledge of the other.
You are lying if you claim you actually thought he was involved in the way the radio show was presented. You were just being vindictive in your private group.

Moves
22 Feb 23

@fmf said
You are lying if you claim you actually thought he was involved in the way the radio show was presented. You were just being vindictive in your private group.
Again, the 'fingerprints' relates to the two of you being symbiotic in your relationship and unlikely to do anything mischievous without the involvement or knowledge of the other.

I was 99% certain at the time.

F

Moves
22 Feb 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Again, the 'fingerprints' relates to the two of you being symbiotic in your relationship and unlikely to do anything mischievous without the involvement or knowledge of the other.

I think this is a bare-faced lie motivated by spite and one that you are still propagating two and a half years later.

F

Moves
22 Feb 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I believe you have lied in this thread.
Making this claim does not make you a hypocrite.