1. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    29 Jul '06 06:11
    Originally posted by royaltystatement
    I am not arrogant, how can I get overmyself? You get it? What do you get? Do you get the fact of eternalt fire? still you miss the fact of repentance and the chance to be in Heaven. Still I am here, wickedness is to me mocked and ridiculed, for wickedness mocks and ridiculed. You will be judged according to the standards in which you judge other. I would be pleased if GOD were to judge me as I have judged you.
    I get that you're an idiot.
    Do I get the fact of eternal fire?
    No, idiot, I'm an atheist - if I got any of the crap you keep spouting I wouldn't be an atheist now would I?

I would be pleased if someone judged you pretty quickly.

As for me being judged?
    Sorry bud, we judge only ourselves, no one else has that problem. My life will be judged by my deeds and the way I treat others - which, apart from the odd outburst when confronted with stupidity (ergo, you), I've worked at pretty well. I treat others in the same way Jesus suggested - as you would want to be treated. And if I was anything like you, I'd want to be treated very harshly, hence my posts.
    But for anyone else, I'm good.
    When all is said and done, what else can you do?
  2. Standard memberspiritmangr8ness
    Doh!!! Or--Are--I
    Springfield, USA
    Moves
    29 Jul '06 15:47
    Fool, eternal fire(emphasis on fire) will be your eternal dwelling place because you lead others into eternal fire(emphasis on fire).
    There's no GOD huh?
    I'm like "YOU'RE GONNA BURN, AND I KNOW THAT JESUS WOULD HAVE TOLD YOU THE TRUTH TOO"
    Why do you keep spamming all of the post with your inappropriate messages? 😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠
  3. H. T. & E. hte
    Moves
    01 Aug '06 11:22
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    This is the (at least) second time you've posted this same rant, verbatim. Are you trying to say something?
    yes. all I mean is that you can't afford to play (chess ?) or relax when you house is under attack from demented people with distorted vision of reality. You have to do something to remedy the distortion.
  4. Joined
    25 Jul '04
    Moves
    01 Aug '06 13:262 edits
    Originally posted by spiritmangr8ness
    A through N, what is your point? Can you provide a synopsis of your question? If your asking why men kill in the name of God and what is the true nature of man's inhumanity to man; that cannot be a basis for why killing, as you say is permited by a loving God.

I hate saying this this way but "Thou shall not kill" Shall is an archaic intransitiv ve a need for speed. Maybe were're all just galactic criminals doing time here on earth. 😠
    Yes The very mechanism of evolution presupposes that the fittest will survive. The stronger will devour the weaker...God does not interfere in this mechanism of evolution..Even if you don't believe in God you will have to believe in Evolution..
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Aug '06 13:41

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    01 Aug '06 14:37
    evolution is verifyably not wrong. so that is a pointless question.
  7. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    01 Aug '06 14:52
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    evolution is verifyably not wrong. so that is a pointless question.
    i do know people who look like they havent fully evolved yet.
  8. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    01 Aug '06 19:30
    I am not arrogant, how can I get overmyself? You get it? What do you get? Do you get the fact of eternalt fire? still you miss the fact of repentance and the chance to be in Heaven. Still I am here, wickedness is to me mocked and ridiculed, for wickedness mocks and ridiculed. You will be judged according to the standards in which you judge other. I would be pleased if GOD were to judge me as I have judged you.
    Yes you are. You are a complete arrogant, self-serving tool. You only post here in an attempt to stroke your own egotism.
  9. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    01 Aug '06 21:44
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    Yes you are. You are a complete arrogant, self-serving tool. You only post here in an attempt to stroke your own egotism.
    stroke your own egotism.
    That sounds like an inappropriate euphemism.
  10. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    01 Aug '06 22:21
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    [b]stroke your own egotism.
    That sounds like an inappropriate euphemism.[/b]
    you STILL have pink eye.
  11. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    02 Aug '06 00:30
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    Has it not been verified that this RS troll is the alter-ego of a member?
  12. H. T. & E. hte
    Moves
    06 Aug '06 17:10
    Originally posted by sarathian
    Yes The very mechanism of evolution presupposes that the fittest will survive. The stronger will devour the weaker...God does not interfere in this mechanism of evolution..Even if you don't believe in God you will have to believe in Evolution..
    Evolution is verifiable truth.

Evolution is another solid proof of non-existence of God.

Weaklings deserve not to survive.
  13. Joined
    19 Jun '04
    Moves
    08 Aug '06 14:57
    Originally posted by ranjan sinha
    Evolution is verifiable truth.

Evolution is another solid proof of non-existence of God.

Weaklings deserve not to survive.
    I created the universe, I created Evolution.

Evolution is my mechanism of running the universe while I cooly relax and watch, without interfering in its course.

You cannot say that evolutuion is a proof of My non-existence.

I exist and it is a self-evident truth even to atheists.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree