Moves
    30 Sep '13 08:24
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    The Great Dinosaur Deception Exposed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDKvlWTqlMk

The Instructor
    youtube!!!!!!
    the great exposer of great deceptions.

not shown on the news, not played through every media outlet that a major part of human knowledge had been rendered useless, but youtube.

and i imagine, (i haven't clicked on it, obviously) an youtube done by a nutcase in pijamas in his mother's basement.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Sep '13 08:243 edits
    The Great Dinosaur Deception Exposed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDKvlWTqlMk

The Instructor
    More bullshyte from an avowed creationist. Why do you continue putting up such obvious nonsense? Do you really think this kind of crap is going to convince anyone?

NOBODY is going to be convinced by such obvious biased anti-science fast talking used car salesman bull crap made with a few cartoon images.

There is ZERO science here, otherwise it would have been published in a real science journal where of course, they would have been shredded to bits before their very eyes.

Sure it could happen, humans and dino's living together.

Only in the creationists desperate imaginations, desperate to kill evolution.

Fortunately that is never going to happen.

You only have humans to contend with. Your so-called lord has been absent for NEARLY 2000 years and will continue to do so till the end of the universe since it was all made up fairy tales in the first place, pure and simple and NOTHING you say or do or write will change that FACT.
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    30 Sep '13 08:57
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    More bullshyte from an avowed creationist. Why do you continue putting up such obvious nonsense? Do you really think this kind of crap is going to convince anyone?

NOBODY is going to be convinced by such obvious biased anti-science fast talking used car salesman bull crap made with a few cartoon images.

There is ZERO science here, otherwise it would ...[text shortened]... es in the first place, pure and simple and NOTHING you say or do or write will change that FACT.
    why did you click it?

why?
    for the love of God!!!! why!!!!!!!
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Sep '13 08:59
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    why did you click it?

why?
    for the love of God!!!! why!!!!!!!
    Yeah, caught feeding the troll. Next time I won't jump in and fall into his trap.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Sep '13 09:26

There is ZERO science here, otherwise it would ...[text shortened]... es in the first place, pure and simple and NOTHING you say or do or write will change that FACT.
    Our LORD has been here as another Helper called the Holy Spirit since Pentecost when those early believers began the speaking in other tongues so all that was gathered could understand what was being said in their own language.

When the Day of Pentecost had fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting. Then there appeared to them divided tongues, as of fire, and one sat upon each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

And there were dwelling in Jerusalem Jews, devout men, from every nation under heaven. And when this sound occurred, the multitude came together, and were confused, because everyone heard them speak in his own language. Then they were all amazed and marveled, saying to one another, “Look, are not all these who speak Galileans? And how is it that we hear, each in our own language in which we were born? Parthians and Medes and Elamites, those dwelling in Mesopotamia, Judea and Cappadocia, Pontus and Asia, Phrygia and Pamphylia, Egypt and the parts of Libya adjoining Cyrene, visitors from Rome, both Jews and proselytes, Cretans and Arabs—we hear them speaking in our own tongues the wonderful works of God.” So they were all amazed and perplexed, saying to one another, “Whatever could this mean?”

(Acts 2:1-12 NKJV)

After the tribulation our LORD will return in the clouds in His resurrected body to rule over the people of the earth for 1000 years.

“Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

(Matthew 24:29-31 NKJV)

The Instructor
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 Sep '13 09:28
    Our LORD has been here as another Helper called the Holy Spirit since Pentecost when those early believers began the speaking in other tongues so all that was gathered could understand what was being said in their own language.

[b]When the Day of Pentecost had fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from he ...[text shortened]... ur winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

(Matthew 24:29-31 NKJV)

The Instructor[/b]
    I have learned my lesson, don't feed the troll.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Sep '13 09:39
    Good for you. Also if you do not post, you will not make mistakes on here in gammar and spelling.

The Instructor
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    30 Sep '13 17:533 edits
    Good for you. Also if you do not post, you will not make mistakes on here in gammar and spelling.

The Instructor
    Yeah, and you wont catch an elephant with chopsticks.

Do you really think those set of words, directed at sonhouse, are some sort of valid comeback?
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Oct '13 04:50
    The Holy Bible describes a large beast called the “behemoth" in the book of Job. This beast was probably the dinosaur we call the "Brachiosaurus" or something very much like it. Obviously, most of these probably drowned in the worldwide flood with most of the other large dinosaurs about 4500 years ago.

Creation scientists believe that dinosaurs were called dragons before the word dinosaur was invented in the 1800s. And the word “dragon” is used a number of times in the Old Testament and through out man's history. There is a lot of evidence that dragons lived with humans.

http://www.icr.org/men-dinosaurs/

https://www.apologeticspress.org/apcontent.aspx?category=9&article=2416

http://creationists.org/dinosaurs-humans-coexisted.html

The Instructor
  11. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    01 Oct '13 17:02
    The Holy Bible describes a large beast called the “behemoth" in the book of Job. This beast was probably the dinosaur we call the "Brachiosaurus" or something very much like it. Obviously, most of these probably drowned in the worldwide flood with most of the other large dinosaurs about 4500 years ago.

Creation scientists believe that dinosaurs were cal ...[text shortened]... gory=9&article=2416

http://creationists.org/dinosaurs-humans-coexisted.html

The Instructor
    Surely this post should be in the "Spirituality Humour" thread?
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    01 Oct '13 17:05
    What if the troll is poor? Where is your social justice?
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Oct '13 17:35
    Originally posted by whodey
    What if the troll is poor? Where is your social justice?
    I'll just send them over the troll bridge.
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    01 Oct '13 19:34
    I'll just send them over the troll bridge.
    Heartless teabagger!! 😠
  15. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    01 Oct '13 20:20
    a priest, a rabbi and a leprechaun walk into a bar. the bartender looks at them and asks

"what is this? some kind of joke?"

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree