1. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jul '16 13:112 edits
    Originally posted by divegeester
    As I said the link says "playback prohibited"
    oh my goodness! the video has a link, underlined, it reads, watch this video on youtube, all you need to do is click it! unless of course you are using one of those crappy apple products then I really cannot help you, sorry, you're a technonoob, ask jaywill for help, he's tech savvy.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Jul '16 16:38
    Originally posted by sonship
    It could be that someone will attempt to evolve this thread into a personality centered discussion.
    Why? Was it "someone" who called Rajk999 a liar or was it you? Do you think you are somehow NOT being "personality centred"?
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Jul '16 17:17
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    oh my goodness! the video has a link, underlined, it reads, watch this video on youtube, all you need to do is click it! unless of course you are using one of those crappy apple products then I really cannot help you, sorry, you're a technonoob, ask jaywill for help, he's tech savvy.
    I think you may be confusing me with someone who cares 😛
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    29 Jul '16 17:563 edits
    It's about you presenting yourself here as a/the "christian" oracle which admittedly some readers like Suziann listen to, but at the same time you propagate some very strange beliefs and occasionally reveal these with statement like the one you categorically deny saying and which I dug up to present you with in this thread.

It is God's word that is the oracle.

Of the strange beliefs which is the strangest that have noticed?
    Something about Jesus looking on grinning at sinners being tortured forever ?

That's your caricature not my belief.

This is not your personal blog, it's a debate forum and refusing to answer on topic questions is poor forum etiquette, as is accusing people of lying when they have done no such thing.

This is what is written under Spirituality

Spirituality
    Debate and general discussion of the supernatural, religion, and the life after.

Did you notice that? "Debate and general discussion.." .
  5. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    30 Jul '16 02:16
    Rapture is a word which means an ecstatic joy.

In Christian theology it has become the word to mean the sudden snatching away by Christ, of believers in Christ.

Now, joy in Christ is something we Christian should be able to practice. And we should also be able to experience being carried away from temptations, sins, failings, and other shortcoming of ...[text shortened]... actice allowing the joy in Christ to "rapture" the believer away on a daily basis. Check it out.
    you know well what i am referring to. A day in which "the believers" will leave the planet.
  6. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    30 Jul '16 02:19
    We've been here the and time and time again - you said, words to the effect of: ...you find it easier to forgive those who mistreat you, knowing they will be in eternal suffering.

Bearing false witness works both ways.
    The Lord's prayer comes to mind. "Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us"
  7. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    30 Jul '16 02:21
    ok getting back to the question. I think its self evident from the scriptures that Christians should be actively engaged in teaching others about Christianity so that they too can be saved.

'This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you and of the one you sent forth, Jesus Christ'. - John 17:3

Paul makes the very powerful argum ...[text shortened]... f Bible education, spending time helping others to come to an accurate knowledge of Bible truth.
    Very Good, Excellent
  8. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    30 Jul '16 02:27
    Its a reference to the fact that even despite a Christians efforts to help others come to a knowledge of Christianity there may be little they can do because people oppose it, or reject it and it becomes a point of contention even among family members.
    In a large family, say 10 children, 24 yrs old to 4 yrs old. All the children will love and think of their father in each of their own ways. All will think they have dad's ear, and many will feel they are the favorite child. This is also true of the churches. It is rare to find two different churches who will agree with each other wholeheartedly.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Jul '16 07:171 edit
    It's about you presenting yourself here as a/the "christian" oracle which admittedly some readers like Suziann listen to, but at the same time you propagate some very strange beliefs and occasionally reveal these with statement like the one you categorically deny saying and which I dug up to present you with in this thread.

It is God's w ...[text shortened]... fter.
    [/quote]

Did you notice that? "Debate and general discussion.." . [/b]
    It is amusing that you write more stuff than anyone else here and yet won't answer straight forward questions about your beliefs in a straightforward way.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Jul '16 07:18
    Originally posted by Pudgenik
    Very Good, Excellent
    😀
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Jul '16 07:20

It is God's w ...[text shortened]... fter.
    [/quote]

Did you notice that? "Debate and general discussion.." . [/b]
    Are you going to at least retract your denial that you did not say what Rajk999 pointed out and which I found the original post you made?

Where is your integrity?
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Jul '16 07:35
    Are you going to at least retract your denial that you did not say what Rajk999 pointed out and which I found the original post you made?

Where is your integrity?
    You are acting like an agent of the Spanish inquisition. What are you hoping to achieve by your interrogation of sonship?
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Jul '16 07:431 edit
    You are acting like an agent of the Spanish inquisition. What are you hoping to achieve by your interrogation of sonship?
    It's not an interrogation. Sonship is accusing Rajk999 of being a "terrible liar". Sonship has previously also denied to me that he said what he said, so I went and found it. Don't you think sonship owes Rajk999 and apology and a retraction of his denial?

Or are you going to once again abandon principle in favour of exploiting an opportunity to side with someone against one of your detractors?
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Jul '16 07:47
    It's not an interrogation. Sonship is accusing Rajk999 of being a "terrible liar". Sonship has previously also denied to me that he said what he said, so I went and found it. Don't you think sonship owes Rajk999 and apology and a retraction of his denial?

Or are you going to once again abandon principle in favour of exploiting an opportunity to side with someone against one of your detractors?
    oh for goodness sake! I don't care about forum bitchin about who said this and who said that. Please spare me, I beg you.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Jul '16 07:49
    oh for goodness sake! I don't care about forum bitchin about who said this and who said that. Please spare me, I beg you.
    So why did you ask me the question then 🙄

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree