1. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Jul '16 08:03
    Originally posted by divegeester
    So why did you ask me the question then 🙄
    because you were interrogating sonship and I wanted to know what you hoped to achieve by doing so.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Jul '16 08:16
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    because you were interrogating sonship and I wanted to know what you hoped to achieve by doing so.
    Are you being the hero now...on your pilgrimage?
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Jul '16 08:16
    And I replied.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Jul '16 08:53
    And I replied.
    yes but you still have not told us what you hope to achieve.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Jul '16 10:58
    yes but you still have not told us what you hope to achieve.
    By interrogation?

What about "actual torture"?
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Jul '16 12:281 edit
    By interrogation?

What about "actual torture"?
    What do you hope to achieve Jeester? You have not said!!! Do you want him to crawl on his knees across the cyber floor and beg you for forgiveness and repent of all his sins? Just what is it you hope to achieve Jeester?
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Jul '16 12:451 edit
    What do you hope to achieve Jeester? You have not said!!! Do you want him to crawl on his knees across the cyber floor and beg you for forgiveness and repent of all his sins? Just what is it you hope to achieve Jeester?
    sonship is a regular Christian post here who in my opinion sets himself up as a sort of self-anointed preacher (a bit like yourself actually), he is notorious for his over-long pontifications often burying his strange beliefs or responses to posters questions deep within them - he is well known for this.

He makes odd statements and self-authorised claims about Christianity some which, I as a Christian, object to or take issue with. One such statement is the one sonship had been denying several times that he ever said it - demanding evidence and calling other Christians "terrible liars". So I went and found what he posted and it's right there with links a couple of pages back.

I feel that he owes those he has accused of lying an apology. If you feel this is "interrogation" then that is a matter for you - and frankly I don't care what you think as I hold you or your opinions in quite low regard. Certainly much lower than I hold sonship.

Of course you are now "traversing the forums" as you comically and pompously put it this morning, on your pilgrimage (of sorts) to find something to bark about against someone you don't like. 🙂
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 Jul '16 19:39
    Of course you are now "traversing the forums" as you comically and pompously put it this morning, on your pilgrimage (of sorts) to find something to bark about against someone you don't like. 🙂
    Ironic.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Jul '16 21:27
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Ironic.
    I still don't understand what he is hoping to achieve. Is he confronting jaywill so as to make him recant of his sins? who does this guy think he is?
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Jul '16 23:07
    I still don't understand what he is hoping to achieve. Is he confronting jaywill so as to make him recant of his sins? who does this guy think he is?
    Do you think Jajk999 deserves an apologia from sonship for calling him a "terrible liar"?
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Jul '16 23:07
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Ironic.
    Yes, and here you are chasing me down across the forums. 😵
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Jul '16 08:071 edit
    Do you think Jajk999 deserves an apologia from sonship for calling him a "terrible liar"?
    Is this the reason that you were interrogating jaywill to make him apologise to Rajk?
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Jul '16 08:141 edit
    Is this the reason that you were interrogating jaywill to make him apologise to Rajk?
    sonship is a regular Christian post here who in my opinion sets himself up as a sort of self-anointed preacher (a bit like yourself actually), he is notorious for his over-long pontifications often burying his strange beliefs or responses to posters questions deep within them - he is well known for this.

He makes odd statements and self-authorised claims about Christianity some which, I as a Christian, object to or take issue with. One such statement is the one sonship had been denying several times that he ever said it - demanding evidence and calling other Christians "terrible liars". So I went and found what he posted and it's right there with links a couple of pages back.

I feel that he owes those he has accused of lying an apology. If you feel this is "interrogation" then that is a matter for you - and frankly I don't care what you think as I hold you or your opinions in quite low regard. Certainly much lower than I hold sonship.

Of course you are now "traversing the forums" as you comically and pompously put it yesterday morning, on your pilgrimage (of sorts) to find something to bark about against someone you don't like. 🙂
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Jul '16 08:382 edits

He makes odd statements and self-authorised cl ...[text shortened]... n your pilgrimage (of sorts) to find something to bark about against someone you don't like. 🙂
    I am well aware of jaywills beliefs and his rather verbose posting style having asked him on numerous occasions to be more simple and concise. I have also not only noticed the 'ethereal' quality of his beliefs but also posted why I think they have this 'airy fairy', quality tracing this through Calvin back to the writings of Plato.

Aha! So it was the reason that you were interrogating him, to make him apologise? Do you see yourself as some kind of inquisitor general, hunting down those who use the site to extract apologises from them on behalf of others? because thats what you appear to be. Who appointed you? Are you not self-authored the same as Jaywill is?

Why don't you let Jaywill deal with his own idiosyncrasies and be content with dealing with your own? Is that not the Christian way?
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Jul '16 09:392 edits
    Why don't you let Jaywill deal with his own idiosyncrasies and be content with dealing with your own?
    Just because (for whatever pseudo-religious reason) you seem to taken a step back from the fray Robbie, you should not forget that your posting history and all that it holds, is right here and can be pulled up for review at any time. You may want to consider this as you "traverse the forums" as you said, on your "pilgrimage of sorts".

As for sonship, I do see that I have a right to question him on this as he has also accused me of misrepresenting him on this matter which he is accusing jajk999 of being a "terrible liar". If you feel sonship is justified in saying so to Jajk999, why don't you reach within yourself and find the fortitude to defend him, or, if you feel he doesn't then why attack me over it? Once again you seem to be allowing your hatred of me cloud your judgment and principles in this matter.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree