1. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Jul '16 11:22
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Just because (for whatever pseudo-religious reason) you seem to taken a step back from the fray Robbie, you should not forget that your posting history and all that it holds, is right here and can be pulled up for review at any time. You may want to consider this as you "traverse the forums" as you said, on your "pilgrimage of sorts".

As for sonship, ...[text shortened]... ain you seem to be allowing your hatred of me cloud your judgment and principles in this matter.
    tell the forum divegeester, what is the Christian way? Is it to point fingers at people, expose their idiosyncrasies or is it to work on your own.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Jul '16 15:201 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    tell the forum divegeester, what is the Christian way? Is it to point fingers at people, expose their idiosyncrasies or is it to work on your own.
    Why are asking the son of Satan about Christian ways?

You did "finger-point" and call me the son of Satan, many times, didn't you...
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Jul '16 18:532 edits
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Why are asking the son of Satan about Christian ways?

You did "finger-point" and call me the son of Satan, many times, didn't you...
    Is it the Christian way divegeester? you know it is divegeester that is why you cannot bring yourself to say it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree