1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    27 Sep '17 18:38
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    No He doesn't!
    He does, and actually you should be mighty glad of that.

Rarely does a second book exceed the first. (The Godfather is another exception to the rule).
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    27 Sep '17 19:141 edit
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    He does, and actually you should be mighty glad of that.

Rarely does a second book exceed the first. (The Godfather is another exception to the rule).
    No, from creation to the coming of Jesus Christ, He remains the same.

From the fall of man He displayed His forbearance and grace to us, working with us, setting up a bloodline for Christ with a people who never stayed faithful to Him. So He swore on His own name He would bring Christ inspite of our short comings.

Now in Christ, we are restored as men dead to our old lives, alive to God now in Christ.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 Sep '17 05:023 edits
    The Holy Spirit is the Third Person of the Trinity of Father - Son - Holy Spirit .

In being the Third Person He is the consummation of the economy of God coming to man to dwell with and in man.

When I wrote that this was like a divine "On your mark - get set - Go" it was considered nonsense by a poster. But let me put it another way using more biblical expressions.

Before He goes off to His crucifixion and resurrection Jesus explains to His disciples:

"But when He, the Spirit of reality comes, He will guide you into all the reality, for He will not speak from Himself, but what He hears He will speak, and He will declare to you the things that are coming.

He will glorify Me, for He will receive of Mine and will declare it to you.

All that the Father has is Mine, for this reason I have said that He receives of Mine and will declare it to you." (John 16:12-15)

You have three stages here. All that the Father is and has is embodied in the Son. All that the Son has which is of the Father, the Holy Spirit will convey into the disciples.

it is like the Father is the mighty Source of all the divine riches.
    Then the Son is the Course of these riches.
    And at last the Holy Spirit is the Flow of all the riches of divine life into the believers.

This is like a divine -
    "On your mark" - The Father,
    "Get set" - the Son of the Father -
    "GO! " the Holy Spirit bringing all riches of the Father who is in the Son into the believers.

This "declaring" is not just of objective information.
    Rather it is the declaring into and from within all the riches of the Father which are embodied in the Son into man.

The Holy Spirit is therefore the final stage of the Triune God being dispensed into man.
  4. Joined
    15 Dec '13
    Moves
    01 Oct '17 06:342 edits
    "The last Adam became a life giving Spirit" (1 Cor. 15:45)

"Now the Lord is the Spirit .." . (2 Cor. 3:17)

Excerpt From The Economy of God and the Mystery of the Transmission of the Divine Trinity by Witness Lee

https://www.ministrybooks.org/SearchMinBooksDsp.cfm?id=0D2AC05F1B

A great lack in Christian theology is that it does not say anything about Christ being the Spirit. Due to the fact that this truth is lacking, it is impossible to link all other truths together. Without this truth, the Father is the Father, the Son is the Son, the Spirit is the Spirit and the three are totally separated. In other words, without Christ being the Spirit, the three of the Divine Trinity would be completely separated. From this standpoint, we must consider it our responsibility to explain and preach the divine truth concerning Christ being the Spirit according to the revelation of the Bible.

- sonship

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree