1. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 07:39
    To atheists. Do you not realize that the human body is a marvel to this world? That molecular biologists have said that the odds of the human body just coming from a swamp is impossible? That we have no idea how a human baby could merely survive by itself to serve the theory of evolution? Humans needed to start out as ADULTS to ensure the survival of the infants. How is that possible?

Our own bodies are proof of a Creator. Many doctors have already admitted this fact. They may cut into a person's heart, but....have NO idea how the healing is done, and will readily admit it. The human body should be the first, and ONLY proof of a Creator. Who this Creator is may be disputed.....but, a Creator nonetheless.

The human EYE. It has been proven by eye doctors. There are SO many parts to the human eye, that it is inconceivable that each part would be part of any evolution process. There is NO reason for that.

You either have a COMPLETE eye, or you don't. There is NO valid reason to believe that a million years ago, a retna is formed. Then, for no reason.....a million years later a cornea would be formed. NO reason for that.

You either have a complete eye, or you don't.

Why won't atheists look at their own bodies for proof of a Creator?
  2. Cape Town
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 07:52
    Originally posted by chaney3
    To atheists. Do you not realize that the human body is a marvel to this world?
    Yes, as is just about everything in the world. Science is interesting. I suggest you try studying some.

That molecular biologists have said that the odds of the human body just coming from a swamp is impossible?
    I bet you can't quote any of them on that.

That we have no idea how a human baby could merely survive by itself to serve the theory of evolution? Humans needed to start out as ADULTS to ensure the survival of the infants. How is that possible?
    Now you are just talking nonsense. At least try to understand the subject matter before declaring it all wrong.

Our own bodies are proof of a Creator.
    No, they are not.

Many doctors have already admitted this fact.
    Many doctors are theists. Many others are not. Neither group would be an authority on the matter. And the truth isn't up for a vote anyway. If you want me to accept the statement of a doctor as evidence then provide his reasoning too not his personal unsubstantiated opinion.

They may cut into a person's heart, but....have NO idea how the healing is done, and will readily admit it.
    Then they need to have their licences to practice withdrawn immediately.

The human body should be the first, and ONLY proof of a Creator. Who this Creator is may be disputed.....but, a Creator nonetheless.
    Well given that it isn't proof, that suggests that you should stop believing in a creator.

The human EYE. It has been proven by eye doctors. There are SO many parts to the human eye, that it is inconceivable that each part would be part of any evolution process. There is NO reason for that.
    It is perfectly conceivable to those that actually understand the subject.

You either have a COMPLETE eye, or you don't.
    Blatantly false. If you look around the animal kingdom you can find examples of species with all sorts of eyes with all manner of components and combinations of components.

There is NO valid reason to believe that a million years ago, a retna is formed. Then, for no reason.....a million years later a cornea would be formed. NO reason for that.
    Given that there is a lot of evidence that they did, there is a valid reason to believe it.

In my case, its because I am better educated than you and know better.
  3. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 07:54
    To atheists. Do you not realize that the human body is a marvel to this world? That molecular biologists have said that the odds of the human body just coming from a swamp is impossible? That we have no idea how a human baby could merely survive by itself to serve the theory of evolution? Humans needed to start out as ADULTS to ensure the survival of the ...[text shortened]... mplete eye, or you don't.

Try Google.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 07:58
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Yes, as is just about everything in the world. Science is interesting. I suggest you try studying some.

[b]That molecular biologists have said that the odds of the human body just coming from a swamp is impossible?

I bet you can't quote any of them on that.

That we have no idea how a human baby could merely survive by itself to serve the t ...[text shortened]... proof of a Creator?
    In my case, its because I am better educated than you and know better.[/b]
    Doctors have NO idea how they can cut into a person, and then that person heals. Neither do you twhitehead.

Why are you so, so willing to give away the miracle of the human body? That is the one component of atheism that doesn't make sense to me. Do you NOT realize that scientists cannot......I repeat....CANNOT explain the human brain.

But......I guess you will find a way to explain that away.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 07:59
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Try Google.
    I just tried google for atheists. It told me this:

Atheist: The best deniers of truth that exist.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 08:12
    Attention atheists. Please explain how a human baby was somehow formed in a swamp, and then took care of itself until it was an adult. Or, you will claim that the first human must have been an adult. Either way, you are probably wrong. Our human condition was created.

Despite the fact that religion exists, it should NOT take away from the fact that human life points to creation......rather than from a swamp.
  7. Cape Town
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 08:13
    Doctors have NO idea how they can cut into a person, and then that person heals. Neither do you twhitehead.
    Actually, I do. I have studied some biology.

That is the one component of atheism that doesn't make sense to me.
    Not surprising give your poor education. If you want things to make sense, you have to study and learn.

Do you NOT realize that scientists cannot......I repeat....CANNOT explain the human brain.
    Why should I 'realize' a lie? Scientists can explain the human brain.

But......I guess you will find a way to explain that away.
    Yes. You don't know what you are talking about. Provide some actual evidence that doctors don't know how the body heals or that scientists can't explain the brain and I might take you seriously. Keep on making unfounded claims based on your own obvious ignorance and I will rightly dismiss your statements as nonsense.
  8. Cape Town
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 08:13
    I just tried google for atheists. It told me this:

Atheist: The best deniers of truth that exist.
    Now Google 'How to Google' because you are clearly doing it wrong.
  9. Cape Town
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 08:14
    Attention atheists. Please explain how a human baby was somehow formed in a swamp, and then took care of itself until it was an adult.
    Why should we explain something we don't think happened?
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 08:15
    Actually, I do. I have studied some biology.

[b]That is the one component of atheism that doesn't make sense to me.

Not surprising give your poor education. If you want things to make sense, you have to study and learn.

Do you NOT realize that scientists cannot......I repeat....CANNOT explain the human brain.
    Why should I 'realize' a l ...[text shortened]... aims based on your own obvious ignorance and I will rightly dismiss your statements as nonsense.[/b]
    Scientists have NO idea how the human brain works. Are you kidding me????
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 08:17
    Why should we explain something we don't think happened?
    What do you think happened? We came from apes?

Much better theory twhitehead. Keep in mind, the first ape STILL had to be an adult. A CHILD ape would have died. Your theory sucks.
  12. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 08:46
    Scientists have NO idea how the human brain works. Are you kidding me????
    There was a time when scientists had no idea how the human kidney works. Now they do. When they figure out the brain, will you then abandon your faith?
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 08:53
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    There was a time when scientists had no idea how the human kidney works. Now they do. When they figure out the brain, will you then abandon your faith?
    It is my opinion that scientists will never understand the brain. There are many things that scientists claim to NOT understand. Atheists brush those away.
  14. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 08:53
    What do you think happened? We came from apes?

Much better theory twhitehead. Keep in mind, the first ape STILL had to be an adult. A CHILD ape would have died. Your theory sucks.
    And what if you accept the fact that the further you go back in evolution the simpler the organisms get? Until you get to such things as bacteria, which can't be said to be "adult" and "child"?
  15. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    03 Sep '15 08:55
    It is my opinion that scientists will never understand the brain. There are many things that scientists claim to NOT understand. Atheists brush those away.
    Humans not understanding something does not mean we should therefore say "Godditit".

It's perfectly valid to say "We don't understand this. Period."

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree